FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gagging

Gagging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *horleygent OP   Man  over a year ago

Accrington

As a bi curious virgin I've often thought about my first time sucking another man. It is such an exciting thought but I have one problem. I gag very easily. Is this overcome easily? Can you be trained?

What are your experiences of the same? I love giving oral to ladies. Heavenly. I hope I'd be able to give a man this same pleasure without choking!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a bi curious virgin I've often thought about my first time sucking another man. It is such an exciting thought but I have one problem. I gag very easily. Is this overcome easily? Can you be trained?

What are your experiences of the same? I love giving oral to ladies. Heavenly. I hope I'd be able to give a man this same pleasure without choking! "

Kinda know how you feel... I love sucking cock but can't deep throat or take to much in my mouth... especially when the person I'm sucking off thrusts.. I've learnt to use my hands as an extension of my mouth..

I'd love to able to do deep throat as much as I'd love to take my first time anal..... I know I could do it if the person took things slowly!...

Oh and just because we can't throat fuck... doesn't mean it's not good to receive it...

Accrington

yeah thanks for that. Sounds sensible. I'm sure many ladies have the same concern.

By *iguy ls12Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you tryed lay on bed with your head over the end it opens your throat up

Accrington

Another good piece of advice

» Add a new message to this topic