FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > On view

On view

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkhelga OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Who enjoys dressing/undressing infront of a window,plus have you seen someone watch????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mrs loves flashing in taxi if that's the same

Was talking to a taxi driver who had been sitting outside a nightclub which was having a foam party.

He said the last time there had been a foam party a girl had walked up to his cab dressed in what he refered to as a wet nightie. He told her she couldn't get in his cab as she was soaking.

She just lifted it off over her head and got in !!

Now that is flashing !!

Unfortunately for him, he was far too worried about losing his job.

Stared at the road the entire time.

He was too paranoid to even look when she was getting her money to pay in case she put in a complaint.

????

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

I was working on a building site a few year back in Dublin and every morning a stunner in the apartment opposite would walk in full view totally naked and drying herself off she had too know there was about 20 lads looking straight over at her and she was super fit looking

My neighbour is always undress and dress at the window. She surely knows I can see her daily

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

In our old house when I got in from work I’d always get showered and changed, on a few occasions I got the feeling I was being watched... this was confirmed when I caught a neighbour opposite looking around her curtain at me. I carried on pretending I hadn’t seen her.

That explained why she would blush when I spoke to her in the street

By *heboobiemanMan  over a year ago

Pilning bristol

Was on a job last week and a girl of about 20 was in the window op every morning totally naked doing her hair at 8 am

By *arkhelga OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We had neighbours opposite who would strip naked and fuck in front of there bedroom window, they knew we would watch so we did the same,my god that were just mind blowing,unfortunately they've now moved

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Many a time while working different places would get a view of a gorgeous lady . They know they are teasing guys . They must get their kicks out of it.

By *ubbleandSqueakMan  over a year ago

mansfield

I look forward to parking up at lunchtime in the hope but not seen anything yet.

» Add a new message to this topic