FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A day at the races!

A day at the races!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m a single lady who loves adventure, so I’d like to share a random experience I had whilst on a date. Its a bit long but hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Got chatting to a guy on a regular dating site and he invited me to a day at the races, has I’d never been before I quickly excepted.

I arranged to meet him and his two friends there as he lived a hours drive from me and in the opposite direction from the race day.

Was a really hot May Day so I wore a white loose fitted strapy dress and little flat sandals, jumped on the train and off I set.

Him and his friends meet me off the train we had a couple of drinks in a bar near the station then headed to the race track...I didn’t have a clue what I was doing when it came to placing a bet so they gave me a quick brief, so when it came to the first race I placed a small bet and couldn’t believe it when my horse came in first...I was jumping for joy. Has the day went on I kept winning as the guys were loosing all there cash at the end I won 5 out of 7 races and was around £250 up on the day...well I was on such a high.

After the races had finished we headed into town for a drink in a bar, I was buzzing the bars were packed with people singing and dancing, the guys wanted to head back as one was driving and couldn’t have a drink... I wanted to carry on so was quite disappointed when they wanted to leave. Then I spotted 4 guys I knew from my town, I quickly said bye to the guy I was with and jumped over to chat to them, they were carrying on with the day and going to eat later and said they had arranged a car to pick them up and I could get a lift back home with them, save going on the train.... so I took them up on there offer and had a few more drinks, a curry and lots of laughs.

Three of the guys where around mid forty’s,confident, athletic build gentlemen. The forth was one of thier farthers, grey haired guy in his late 70tys.

After food the old guy was ready for home so they called there driver and we headed back. We put the farther in the front with the driver and I squeezed in the back with the three other guys.

The driver suggested I get down on the floor just till we get out of the town as we were over carrying. So I crouched down across on all fours at the feet of the three guys in back, we’d all had quite a bit to drink so we’re laughing and joking.

As I was down there I felt one of them start to stroke my arse over my dress I didn’t move or say anything as the one in the middle started to lift it the other slipped his hand around my buttock gently circling it as the one on the other side of the back seat slipped his hand down my top to try and cup my breasts he couldn’t quite get in so the guy in the middle unfasten my bra as it feel lose the both of them slipped one hand each into my dress to fondled my tits, rubbing there thumbs across my already erect nipples.... just then the driver says “you can get up now babe we’re on the motorway”, before I start to get up the guy at the bottom of me slips off my pants and announces “you won’t be needing them” we all laugh.

As I squeeze up I notice the old guys gone to sleep and the drivers taking the occasional glimpse in the rear view mirror.

As you can imagine there’s not a lot of room in the back for me to sit so with no pants on and my bra undone I squeeze spread legged onto the guy in the middle and start to kiss him as the one on the left of me is stroking my ass and pussy the other begins to try and get to my breast after a short while he suggests “don’t you think it’s hot in here my be you'd feel better if you took off your dress!” So as I raise my arms they all three help to slip my dress over my head as I lower them my bra automatically falls away, buy now I’m lye across the three men face up one is kissing me while the middle one is sucking my tits the thrird is fingering me...we are all chatting and giggling as he suggests I suck the guy kissing me’s cock I start to lower his zip as he assists me a turn over to slid his cock in my mouth, i’m sucking him deep as the guy the other end is licking me now as the guy in the middle slips his finger in my ass. I’m wet knowing that all three are so hard and dying to fuck me but I was enjoying it so much.

Just then the driver stops and the guy I’m giving a blow job to says “this is me “ zips him self up and jumps out.

We all look at each other and the the guy who had been fingering me suggest we go drop the old guy off who by the way had been asleep the whole time, then find some where quiet.

So it just leaves the three of us and the drive who takes us to the car park at the back of the cinema it’s not looked on and no one else was there I’m now sat in the middle of the two guys just touching, kissing and teasing.....the driver still in the front seat. I lean down to suck off the guy on the right of me as the other is licking and fingering me, I’m going faster and deeper he comments how good I am at it as the other is licking and fingering me deep he’s moaning I know he’s ready to cum,

I suck his bell end as I tickle the tip with my tongue then lower my head to take him deep in my throat, up and down slowly then faster then slow again, he can’t resist and cums into my mouth, I swallow some then slowly let some run out onto his now semi hard cock I look up at him he looks down and says “god your good”.

The car then starts to move again and the other guys suggest we drop the guy I’ve just sucked off at home....as we were already near his house, so he jumps out and says goodnight.

There’s a lot more room in the car now as the driver asks were to boss? He reply’s just drive round for a little while.

He pulls me toward him and we start to kiss he’s a very good kiss and I pay him that compliment, he then still kissing pulls me on top of him and says “you know I’m going to fuck you “ but I have other ideas.

I pull off and sit on the seat I’m looking into his eyes kissing him and trying to pull down his suit trousers...I’m struggling so he finishes off and his boxers too, leaving his shirt and loosely tied tie and I’m still naked. I pull him up in front of me he’s kneeling on the seat as I slid down so his cocks in my face I start to lick his balls as he holds the seat heads to balance himself I place his cock in my mouth...he starts to move backwards and forward. I’m playing with my clit with one hand now at the same time cupping his balls gentle with the other as he face fucks me.

We are both very close to cumin hearts pounding, moaning as he pulls away, I’m panting I look up at and silently word to I’m “cum on me” over and over as he starts to wank himself with one hand steading himself in front of me with the other, I’m ready to cum but want him st the same time, he starts to moan “ I’m cumin, I’m cumin” over and over then we both release, I let out a sigh as he ejaculats over my breasts.

As he slumps to the seat beside me we both look at each other and laugh...he reply’s “that was fucking amazing”.

The driver hands me some tissue as he shouts to the back “home now Is it guys”

We all three laugh out load xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic