FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gangbang fantasy

Gangbang fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uby slut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Just a little fantasy that I would love to come true . I go to my male friends home who I call master for a one on one with him . He tells me to go to the bedroom and get ready . So I go upstairs and start preparing myself for him. But while I'm slipping my stockings on I hear the front door being opened and closed a few times and muffled talking. When I'm ready I call down to master that I'm ready for him . I wait a couple of mins sitting on the bed thinking about who was talking. He comes into the bedroom on his own and orders me to get on my stockinged knees and put my hands behind my back . He goes in his pocket and pulls out a set of hand cuffs and puts them on me and I'm told not to speak . Then he opens a draw and gets out lube and various sizes of butt plugs then he takes a blind fold and puts it on me . I'm waiting to feel his cock being rammed down my throat but instead I hear him leave the room then go downstairs. I hear the talking again and 5min later I hear footsteps coming up stairs and I can hear more than my masters . The bedroom door opens and I can sense more that just my master . I hear zips being unfastened and clothes coming off. I beg for the blindfold to come off but I'm told it's staying on for the session and I'm to be restrained as well. I feel so helpless as I'm cuffed and on my knees.

More to follow xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

More please mmmmmm

By *uddleanstrokeMan  over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

More please

NOTTINGHAM

I hear a voice that's not my master telling me to open my mouth wide and I feel a strong pair of hands holding my head . I know what's coming as I feel a cock slowly enter my mouth and who ever it was had a very thick cock he pushed it to the back of my throat and I start to gag and try and pull away but the person holding my head keeps it still . I have given deep throat many times but never been throat fucked like this the guy who was fucking my throat said he was about to cum but I was not to swallow he shot his warm cum in my mouth and when he was finished master said he had a glass near my mouth and I was to spit the spunk in it. Soon as I spat out the last of the cum I felt the 2 cock against my lips but before I opened my mouth I felt someone hold one of my nostrils and felt something against the other . I was told to breathe in deep straight away I knew it was poppers. My head started to spin as the 2nd cock was to the back of my throat. Then I was instructed to spit his spunk out . Then given another big hit of poppers. The cuffs was removed and I was put on all 4s on the bed still blindfolded and another hit of poppers. I felt someone in front of me holding the tip of his cock against my lips. And while I was sucking I felt my self lose all inhibitions and my ass being lubed up . I was to be spit roasted. I heard master say get ready for a huge BBC by this time my mouth was full of cock and the poppers made my ass fully relax . At this point I could feel the head of a cock slowly enter me inch by inch and strech me open. And another load of cum was spat into the glass. Wish I knew how many guys was there . The guy fucking me was relentless in his deep pounding . I was begging to stop but got fed poppers again and another cock was put in my mouth. More to follow xx

By *ndtimearound71Man  over a year ago

nuneaton

Will be back to read the rest...

NOTTINGHAM

I must have had 4 or 5 loads of spunk in my mouth and spat into the glass the guy fucking me cum very hard and heavy over my face . I felt a butt plug being inserted in me nice and slow but then it was getting bigger . I did not know master had a inflatable butt plug and I was being streched ready for fisting something I have wanted to try but very nervous. I could feel lube all over my ass and could hear the distinctive sound of someone putting on a latex glove . My ass was held up in the air and my ass cheeks held apart . Yet another cock was thrust into my mouth and fed poppers. I was told to fully relax and breath deep as I was to be fisted more lube was poured in my already streched ass then felt the first finger working on me . I was prepared for a long session of fisting . The guy said he would take his time and it doesn't matter how long it takes but eventually I will have a fist up me . Last part to come soon xx

By *ames_BoldmereMan  over a year ago

Boldmere

Sounds like a perfect night

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love to have this organised for me! Sarah x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please finish your story. This is one of my biggest fantasies x

NOTTINGHAM

Will finish it tonight. Xx

NOTTINGHAM

While I had another cock down my throat I could feel the guy just working one finger up me then even more lube was put on my ass as he worked 2 then 3 fingers up me pulling his fingers apart and stretching me open. God it felt amazing. Yet another load of spunk was shot in my mouth and spat into the glass. My nose was held and told to breath deep on poppers and while I inhaled he slowly pushed 4 fingers and his thumb up me to his knuckles but still had to take the full fist my head was spinning and I was bucking my ass back and forth wanting his fist in deep . I was told to totally relax and brace as I felt him push hard they was no pain at all as I felt my ass totally open up then close around his wrist . Never have I felt such a amazing feeling of him fucking me with his hand . After about a half a hour of fisting he removed his hand and a huge butt plug was inserted. I was on all 4s but with no one touching me . I heard the bedroom door open and people leaving . Master instructed me not to move . What felt like ages I was on my own when master come back . He told me to get back on my knees. He removed my blind fold and my eyes had to get used to the light . I was on my knees in front of a mirror and God I looked totally ruined . Master said to me that I have been a good slut and told me to tilt my head back and open my mouth . He picked up the glass half filled with spunk and poured it down my throat and forced me to swallow. I felt like a cheap slut . He told me to fix my makeup and put on some leather wrist and ankle cuffs and I was to be punished by him . But that's a different story xx

» Add a new message to this topic