FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Christmas do (true story)

Christmas do (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This time of year always puts me in mind of a work Christmas party over 40 years ago that I attended with my then gf.

I worked in a shop and she was a student nurse, we were invited to a Christmas party a couple of her fellow students were having. At first we weren’t going as getting into B’ham was ok (on the bus) but back then there were no late night buses so we’d have to get a taxi that to be honest, we simply couldn’t afford.

Then one of the party hosts said we could stop over so we agreed.

I didn’t know anyone at the party but the drink was flowing, the music was great and there were lots of student nurses letting their hair down dancing, getting d*unk and enjoying themselves. Anyway, about 2:00am the party started to wind down and guests started to leave. My gf and I decided it was time to hit the sack so she went to find where we were sleeping, I saw her talking to this gorgeous girl who I’d noticed several times during the night, about 5’ 6”, lovely long blonde hair, legs to die for that were accentuated even more by her really short dress. My gf returned saying “Sally’s going to show us our room” so we proceeded to follow her.

I remember still to this day the amazing ‘upskirt’ view I got of Sally as we climbed the stairs, with her leading the way, we got to a bedroom and she said “you guys can have my bed, but I hope it’s ok I’ll be in the camp bed there”? My gf started to say we didn’t want to deprive her of her own bed but Sally said “it’s no problem, as long as your ok with sharing a room” and that she needed to make a start tidying up the worst downstairs, at which point she left.

Anyway, we undressed and got into bed, me still sporting a raging hard on from the ‘upskirt’ vision, but within a couple of minutes my gf was dead to the world, wonderful I thought to myself, and gradually drifted off myself.

Sometime later I half woke, unsure why and then realised Sally had come into the room and switched on a low wattage table lamp, I lay there, eyes half open and watched her as she slowly reached around and unzipped her dress, slipped it off her shoulders, let it fall and stepped out of it. I watched silently as she reached around again and unhooked her bra, removing it to reveal her perfect breasts, by now the bedclothes over me were ‘tenting’ again, she eased her small panties down over her hips with a little wiggle and stepped out of them, I remember focussing on how the light from her lamp shone through the gap between the top of her inner thighs, when I was suddenly aware Sally was looking at me and realised she knew I’d watched her undress!

With a smile she whispered “night”, slipped into her camp bed and switched out her light. I lay there in the dark replaying in my mind what I’d just watched, gently stroking my hard cock for ages, until I again drifted off to sleep. Sometime later, I don’t know how long, I woke again aware of a hand stroking my cock, I immediately assumed my gf had woken up horny, but realised it was the wrong side of the bed, I looked, and Sally, kneeling beside the bed put a finger to her lips to say nothing, she folded her fingers around my shaft and glided her small hand up and down it’s full length. I reached out and cupped her warm soft breast, feeling her hard nipple graze across my palm, her head disappeared under the sheet and I felt her hot, wet mouth enfold my cock, she worked her magic that night, sucking me long and slow, her hips gyrating as my fingers found, and entered her tight wet pussy. Eventually I could hold out no longer and I shot my load in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, kissed my cock head and quietly returned to her camp bed.

Next morning we all had breakfast and then as my gf and I made to catch our bus, Sally said goodbye to my gf, then gave me a friendly kiss, saying “sorry I didn’t get chance to get to know you better last night, but you know how hectic parties are, we’ll have to do it again sometime soon” and added a cheeky wink.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Did u get to know her more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d love to say yes but I’d be lying. Me & the gf split up a few months later and went our seperate ways, so the student nurses party invites stopped.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

» Add a new message to this topic