FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Indian Businessmen Wife Role play.

Indian Businessmen Wife Role play.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *k82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walthamstow

A very good established business man in Walthamstow who is an amazing property developer has now come stuck in the only field he knows.

Your thinking How..why.. !

A new up and coming young man..who has social media on his side..word of mouth..flash cars and most of all New Idea as he travels back and forward from dubai and all the other exotic countries to help him succeed in the UK market.

He has now won the local councils contract but it's to big for him to manage as he has outclassed the 1st business man ideas and prices.

Now he has gone to the local favourite restaurant of his which also seems to be the 1st businessman choice of eating out with his Sexy Beautiful Indian wife.

He is sitting down having his meal and doing a tad bit of work on his phone..tablet...laptop and he glances over to the other side where his rival who he has just seen him comes over and says hello and says congratulations on his winning of the contract and introduces his wife to Him.

They go to their table and eat and do their thing as couples do.

Later her husband goes to the bathroom and the young man looks at his wife and she also looks and smiles back at him waving at him acknowledging that she sees him.

Her husband comes back and says okay let's order dessert and so they continue to do their thing.

The young business man packs his stuff and says goodbye to the couple wishes them a good night etc.

Husband and wife now drive home after their meal at the restaurant, they get home, go to their bedroom and she feels like having sex but he is not in the mood over what has happened and how the day has turned out to be.

Next day the wife is at the Tesco shopping away and she bumps in to the young man and says oh hey how are you and them two have a little chit chat, and then they go their own way.

At the parking lot she drops something out of her boot while putting the shopping in and he helps her pick up the items and looks at her big breast and he quickly puts his head down but little he knows she saw him doing that.

She says what will it take for you to split that contract with my husband ? He says nothing it's all done and dusted.

She follows him home and knocks on the door after he enters his house and says can I come in for a moment and he says sure..asks if anyone is home and he says no, I live alone..can I use your bathroom please and he says up the stairs on the left, she takes all her clothes off bends down in his bed and says Are You sure there is no way I Can Change Your Mind !!

Her husband to his surprise says honey..you never guess who called me today offering me half the contract..little the husband know her mouth was filled with his cock when he called him.

The end..

Part two maybe depending on how you guys like the 1st part.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs.sexy.mr.randyCouple  over a year ago

essex

[Removed by poster at 18/12/17 23:02:21]

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

» Add a new message to this topic