FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Posh mature lady Paying for work

Posh mature lady Paying for work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A lil long but worth it

This is a true story but it caused me to have a fantasy that I want to write about. I will let you know where the fantasy bit comes in

Recently I have been laid off and finding it hard to find work, so i have been taking odd jobs here and there to bring in some extra cash. while doing work for my auntie her husbands friend was over and asked if I would do some painting in his house and some other odd jobs, I was pretty handy with DIY and for everything else there is google so I agreed and told him I would be Around next week, well the week went by and yesterday I went over, my aunty told me when I left that they where loaded and I would be paid good by this man, well loaded was an understatement as I pulled up to the address given it was an old stately home and looked amazing with A brand new Range Rover and An Austin martin in the drive , this was a far cry from most of the other houses im used to working in.

I rang the bell and waited for an answer John (the owner of the house) had told me he wouldn't be around but his wife Anne would be there. after a minute with no answer i lent in to knock the big old fancy brass knocker on the door but just before i struck it against the door, the door opened and all I can say is wow Anne was easily in her late 50's early 60's but was just one of the most grace full sexy woman I had ever meet in person, as she pulled the door open there she was wearing a baby blue silk night dress with black lace ends on it that reached half way down the thighs with a open matching silk dressing gown, She had long smooth legs that looked as soft as the silk touching them she stood in a pose as if she where modelling one straight with the other infront slighting bend almost on her tippytoe. As I scanned up I was meet a beautiful looking cleavage im not sure if her tan was real of fake but she was perfectly browned with an amazing cleavage nothing too big but just sitting nicely for me to see, as she greeted me with a smile she had an amazing smile of `Ice white perfectly straight teeth amazing blue eyes and shoulder length silky straight black hair. I had to compose myself for a second as she greeted me and invited me in turning to walk across the hall into wards her kitchen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *igj25Man  over a year ago

close

we got to the kitchen and I got the usual Tea/ Coffee? question out of the way and as she handed me the cup she sat up on one of the stools at the island in the middle of the kitchen, as she sat down on it her dressing gown slightly moved up, showing a little more of her legs although I was trying to stay focused on what she was saying my eyes couldn't help wonder down to her legs hoping to get a sneak peak as to what was under her dressing gown if anything at all at this stage it was half way up her tights with her legs flat on the stool.

by know she had caught me checking her out quite abit and had this kind of mischief smile on her face that would almost make a man blush, I think she loved the fact that she could still drop the jaw of a 27 year old man, by now she started crossing her legs a little known what she was doing and I tried to control my stare as much as I just wanted to look I tried to just focus on her face which was as beautiful as they get but still hard to focus with her showing more of her leg.

I think she took this as a challenge as she stepped up her game this time spilling a little coffee on her legs "whoops clumsy me" she says while smiling and using her index finger to while the coffee up on the inside of her thigh and then licking it off her finger. it was at this point I new for sure that she was a flirt and this wasn't her first time teasing a man. I excused myself , saying I needed that bathroom. when I asked for directions she stood up walked over to me turned me towards the hall and got real close to me as she pointed to the right and softly spoke in my ear telling me where it was, Never in my life did I think someone telling me where the toilet is would be so erotic but Anne was something else.

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

You can't stop there

DO tell more of your fantasy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Kettering

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Mote please loving the start

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Great start

So by now im in the bathroom trying to compose myself and readjusting my now hard cock in my pants (the old tuck it into the waist band trick) I thought to myself 'John you need this money focus on the work" yeah like it was going to be that simple so I went back in to Anne in the kitchen who greeted me and the door and held my hand it hers seemly continuing her advances like before. but this time I broke away saying I may get started. "Well somebody eager 0r not depends on how you look at it' she said almost seeming pissed that I was wanted to get on with the work, I spent the next few hours doing odd pits of painting and maintenance without too much distraction from Anne, although the thought of her lying on her bed while I had my wicked way with her never left my mind and working with a Semi was quite uncomfortable, as soon as I was done Anne called me upstairs and as I found my way down the hall following my way to her voice and as I open the door I was greeted by Anne sitting up On her King size 4 poster bed, she was sitting up reading a book as I entered, once again I was drawn to her legs, one lying flat with her other legs raised with a bent knee this was the moment I was hoping for as I walked closer to the bed I was now almost directly in eyeliner with her now raised up silk nightdress looking up at a lovely pair of matching light blue panties with the same lace black waitband and seem. this full set looked like it cost more than my car but it made her look a million dollars , as I snapped back to paying attention to her face , she Obviously seen where my attention was drawn. "having fun so far?" she smirked the dirtiest smile I've ever seen, em yeah was all I could muster up saying. well I've more of me that needs attention.

At this point the buttons on my fly nearly became projectiles as my previously semi turned into a raging hard throwing full grown cock. Her focus was drawn to my crotch "oh my' she said while biting her lip in a seductive way. I have some more work for you next door , she now got up and took my hand leading me in through a door off the corner of the bed, my heart was thumping sweat started to gather on my forehead as I realised I could not say no to this woman I would never forgive myself if I did,

But turns out her games where still on as when I enetered the room I realised it was actually a closest, I want you to put together this until for me and when your done will you transfer the things from that one into this one?" she said pointing at an unlatching dresser across the hall. 'I just need to get a shower' she says smiling as she brushes past me the back of her hand that was by her side now brushing across the crotch of my jeans, and as she looks back and smiles she informs me that the lock of the bathroom door doesn't shut, becarefull you don't come in it would be a shame if you where to see me naked; she says walking away with a dirty smile on her face.

As she turned and shut the door I just went about putting the Unit together, trying to convince myself that following her to the shower would be a bad idea.

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Good

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Love this story. So horny.

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Good well written

Telford

stoke

More please

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

more please and soon

Loving this

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Guess we get more info for xmas

By *uvmatureMan  over a year ago

Richmond and Scotland

i'm going to take a guess that he pumps her!

By *fmidsMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Keep it up

your aunts husband is your uncle

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start!!

Fabulous experience - love to hear more!

"your aunts husband is your uncle"

Might be a recent marriage and doesnt consider the newish husband as an uncle??

Just a thought

it is worded that way to allow people to know that My Aunt is the blood relative and her husband is just married into the family. but thank you for clearing that up.

Soon i had finished putting the dresser together and went over to empty the old one out, The first drawer was just a pile of make up and moisturisers, spares im guessing because she had a full vanity mirror in the other corner with make up laid out across it. Then came the second of three drawers and wow was this pandoras box of sexiness, it was jam packed full of Lingerie so I took my time moving across this drawer, their where thongs, briefs, those sexy lace female boxers and the all seemed to match, this for me is a huge turn on as matching lingerie gets my blood flowing to all the right places. Then at the bottom of that drawer where suspenders and tights galore wow for such a small drawer it packed a lot in and wow did it pack a punch by now my cock was rock solid and all I wanted to do was drop my pants grab one of these silk underwear and go to town on myself, but I knew it wouldn't be long before she was back so I finished emptying that drawer and where I remover the last pair of stockings and removed the drawer my eyes light up like I had just hit the jackpot .

The last drawer well All i can call it was an adult toy box and a bloody good one at that there where vibrators, dildos, lubes galore every flavour and sensation you could think of. Now at this point I was ready to explode, I picked up the one big thing that grabbed my attention and that was the hytatche or what ever way you spell it, just under that was velvet ropes, mind was running wild ever dirty thought going through it at a million miles an hour, I was so caught up in what I was thinking that I hadn't realised that the shower had stopped, not just stopped by I was awoke from my daze to "oh you found my toybox" shit I thought im in for it now, I slowly turned expecting to be called a pervert and thrown out even though she had told me to move this stuff but instead I was meet By Anne wearing just a white towel around her body covering her breast and bearly her crotch with her hair all wet and wild looking, in every pose this woman was a goddess, I quickly dropped the Hytache back into the drawer and stood up, she just looked at me and smiled "il let you get back to the toys in a minute, just let me get dressed first' She said while gesturing that I wait in the bedroom until she is finished. "sit up on the bed there, il only be a couple of minutes.

I walked out and sat up on the bed my mind still racing about what I had saw and how much I wanted this woman.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

stoke

Great story more please

We want more

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

You sound more professional than I would have been

port talbot

Telford

am liking it so far

Kettering

somewhere

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Good

By *edknight40Man  over a year ago

Leicester

This is amazing. Next installment please.

Enjoying this so far. Looking forward to the next installment

Keep it coming

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow.

More!@

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh yes please

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Getting better all the time - more!!

By *illlyrayMan  over a year ago

Worksop

Very good indeed

Wow guys cheers for all the kind words. This is where it turns to fiction. If you's continue to enjoy I might write a few fully fiction stories.

I sat up on her bed waiting painterly to get back to finish the job on had, when the voice on the other side of the door spoke, hey John could you help me real quick before I could even answer the door of the bedroom flung open and so did my eyes when they where met with the sight of Anne standing infront of me wearing a pair of sexy black high heels, some stockings with suspenders with a matching red lace bra and thong set, wow my jaw dropped to the floor, "im having a little trouble fastening this do you thing you could help?' she asked in a soft seductive voice while holding the clip of the hold up in her hand. she walked over to me and in one swift movement threw her foot up on the outside of my leg leaving her legs wide spread right in front of me, At this point I couldn't say no, I reached to the strap now swinging dangerously close to her crotch and proceed to clip it to the seem of the stocking on the inside of her thigh im not sure what turned me on more the feel of her silky smooth leg of the feel of the stockings she had erotically covering a portion of them, but of thing was for sure I was ready for her and never wanted a woman as bad in my life.

At this moment I had leaned in to concentrate on where I was placing the clip and my head was in line with here crotch as I clipped the clip inlace "having fun down there" Anne said in a playful voice and when I lifted my head she leaned in bringing her face quite close to mine "oh how will I ever repay you?" she said moving even closer to my face between the smell of her freshly washed hair and her perfume that was it i was lost, My sense of selfcontrol gone I closed my eyes and went in for the kill, as our lips meet she put one hand behind my head pulling me into a long sensual kiss, I reached out my hand as placed it on her cheek just under where the seam of the thong was and I grabbed a hand full of flesh although she was quite a skinny woman she had a lovely hand full beautiful to look at but even better to touch, as I grabbed this she mover her hands onto my shoulders and pushed my onto the bed, I pulled myself up abit more onto the bed and with that she climbed up onto me now straddling my crotch kissing my neck and nibbling on my hear while pulling at my belt trying to remove it force. I helped her by opening my belt with that she lifted one let and in one swift movement moved my jeans from my waist down to my knees , she then straddled me this time pushing and grinding down on my cock with was now busting out of my boxers. I kicked my legs around abit more and managed to get my jeans down to my shoes, I quickly threw Anne onto her back and stood up so I could talk my clothes off, I threw my shoes off then my jeans and as I stood infant of her removing my T-shirt she sat up on the edge of the bed and removed my boxers and while in the darkness of taking off my shirt, I felt the warm wet feeling fo her mouth as she took the tip of my rock hard cock into my mouth. How I didn't come at that moment is beyond my altogether.I stood there is pure ecstasy as this beautiful mature woman took my cock into her mouth, she started bobing her head up and down my cock, then she cupped her hand under my balls and started gently massaging them with her fingers as her tongue don't lents of my cock every length of too taking my head into her mouth for a few seconds while working the shaft,

More more more

Telford

Fantastic

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

stoke

More please

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

somewhere

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

weather is was the teasing all day, the fact she was my dream woman or just her amazing skills or a mixture of all 3 but all I knew Is I was ready to explode in her mouth , so at this point I placed my hand under her chin moved my waist back which caused my cock to come out of her mouth in a long slow motion, with a slight bit of pressure under her chin from my finger she followed my command and stood up off the bed until she was standing facing me , I slapped my hands onto her perfectly formed ass cheeks and squeezed them tight slightly lifting her off the ground as I passionately embraced her in a tongue war, I lifted her a little higher and with all my strength threw her onto her back on the bed, she landed on her back with her legs in the air, I jumped inbetween her legs lying on top if her I started kissing her neck and working my way across her body to her between her breasts where I reached around the her back, in one quick motion un hooking the bra causing her amazingly rounded plump and perky breasts to move to there natural form, I took that bra and flung it across the room, using both hand I squeezed her breast together and started kissing and licking them all over teasing her nipples with a little flick of my tongue, I could see by now that she was ready for me all she wanted was for me to fuck her, to pump her like no one had ever done before but I waited I took my time and by god did I enjoy every minute of teasing and pleasing her.

I worked released her breasts and kissed and licked my way down her body stopping at her navel, using my tongue I done one full circle of the navel, This had to be unbearable for Anne who was now wriggling with every touch of our body, as I finished the loop around the navel I used my tongue and slowly slide it from there down to the elastic of her thong. where I stopped and acted like I was going to just get up and leave. well with one swift move like something out of Jujitsu she wrapped one leg behind my head and the other straight crushing my head almost perfectly into her crotch, "where do you thing your gong? do not even dream of stopping. I just looked up towards her face and smiled, the feeling of her stocking covered legs against my face was amazing, as she released her grip pin my head I grabbed the elastic of her thong and ripped it half way down her thighs. wow I small landing strip of pubic hair neatly kept leasing down to a beautiful pair of puffy pink pussy lips, I could see how wet she was and there was just an amazing aroma coming off her, I slowly mover my head towards her my tongue out patiently waiting for a taste edging closer and closer until the tip of my tongue just gentle brushed across her clit, she let out a sight of pure ecstasy while grabbing her breasts and squeezing, This is when I let go and started to go to work on her.

port talbot

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *rs.sexy.mr.randyCouple  over a year ago

essex

"A lil long but worth it

This is a true story but it caused me to have a fantasy that I want to write about. I will let you know where the fantasy bit comes in

Recently I have been laid off and finding it hard to find work, so i have been taking odd jobs here and there to bring in some extra cash. while doing work for my auntie her husbands friend was over and asked if I would do some painting in his house and some other odd jobs, I was pretty handy with DIY and for everything else there is google so I agreed and told him I would be Around next week, well the week went by and yesterday I went over, my aunty told me when I left that they where loaded and I would be paid good by this man, well loaded was an understatement as I pulled up to the address given it was an old stately home and looked amazing with A brand new Range Rover and An Austin martin in the drive , this was a far cry from most of the other houses im used to working in.

I rang the bell and waited for an answer John (the owner of the house) had told me he wouldn't be around but his wife Anne would be there. after a minute with no answer i lent in to knock the big old fancy brass knocker on the door but just before i struck it against the door, the door opened and all I can say is wow Anne was easily in her late 50's early 60's but was just one of the most grace full sexy woman I had ever meet in person, as she pulled the door open there she was wearing a baby blue silk night dress with black lace ends on it that reached half way down the thighs with a open matching silk dressing gown, She had long smooth legs that looked as soft as the silk touching them she stood in a pose as if she where modelling one straight with the other infront slighting bend almost on her tippytoe. As I scanned up I was meet a beautiful looking cleavage im not sure if her tan was real of fake but she was perfectly browned with an amazing cleavage nothing too big but just sitting nicely for me to see, as she greeted me with a smile she had an amazing smile of `Ice white perfectly straight teeth amazing blue eyes and shoulder length silky straight black hair. I had to compose myself for a second as she greeted me and invited me in turning to walk across the hall into wards her kitchen "

By *rs.sexy.mr.randyCouple  over a year ago

essex

??????

Sorry I don't understand the question marks ?

Phew!!! So hard now. I want her. Pleeeze!

stoke

More please

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago