FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Charlie calls by - fictional short story

Charlie calls by - fictional short story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just an attempt at fiction - worth pursuing?

The past few months had been particularly rough, it started with my 19 yr old daughter leaving home for Uni, followed a month later by my wife of 25 years announcing that she “felt like she needed her own space” whatever that mean’t? I soon found out when I got back from work one night to an empty house and a hastily scribbled note on the table, telling me she had left and that she’d be in touch.

The next couple of days were a mix of emotions from confusion to anger, to soul searching, trying to pinpoint anything that could have caused her to act this way? I called all the numbers of her closest female friends to ask if they’d seen or spoken to her, trying my best to play down the desperation saying that it was fine really she’s probably just missing our daughter and wouldn’t be surprised if she’d gone to visit her.

I was about to dial the last number I’d recognised when the doorbell rang, I replaced the handset and made my way to the door and opened it.

“Hi Mr Jones, is Abbey in”?

It took me a couple of seconds to place the young girl standing before me,

“Charlotte isn’t it”? I responded,

“Please, Charlie is fine, yes I’m looking for Abbey” she replied sidling past me and making her way into the lounge before I had a chance to say anything. I closed the door and followed her into the lounge.

“Abbey’s not here now, she’s off at Uni” I said to her.

“Wow really” Charlie replied

“Yes, but your supposed to be as well I thought”? I said

“Yeah, I quit, I hated it”

“Quit? But you’ve already done one year, why quit now”?

At 20, Charlie although a year older than Abbey, was her best friend, had been since junior school and had always been a frequent visitor to the house. I’d watched them both grow up over the years and now she was a lovely young woman, long straight jet black hair that reached halfway down her back, emerald green eyes that seemed to twinkle, her lips looked soft but defined whilst her body had developed into a lovely toned but shapely figure.

“It just wasn’t what I wanted” she replied, and almost imperceptibly bit on her bottom lip as she flopped down into the chair that she was standing by.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Being familiar with her family background, her mom and dad divorcing when she was about 12, her dad bringing her up on his own I asked her

“I can’t see your dad being too happy about that”?

She looked down to her lap,

“He’s furious with me, we had a huge fight about it this morning and I walked out, told him I couldn’t stand another minute of the fights”, she wiped a tear from her eye.

Trying to change the mood she looked up, a smile on her lips.

“Anyway, where’s Mrs Jones” she asked “shopping”?

Not sure how to reply I hesitated

“What’s wrong” Charlie asked?

“Sandra’s ummm, well, she’s not here now either” I replied.

Charlie stood up, “How do you mean not here now either”?

I sighed heavily

“She’s gone as well, she’s left me”

“Ohh no!” Charlie gasped, and moved closer to me, placed her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

I don’t know if it was the pent up emotion of the past few days in me, Charlies fragrance, the sensation of feeling her breasts pressing against me, the feel of her nipples against my t-shirt or what, but I suddenly became aware of my cock swelling as she pressed tight to me.

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

By *UN-ALMan  over a year ago

Near Fenwick

I focused my thoughts again as she held me tight

“So what are you going to do now you’ve walked out, give him a couple of hours to cool down and go back”?

Charlie lifted her face up to me

“No, I mean’t what I said, that’s why I came to see Abby, to ask her if I could stay with her a few days”

I eased her away from the clinch and looked at her standing in front of me.

“But she’s no longer here” I responded

“Please, just a few days” she asked

“I don’t know, I’m not sure that would be such a good...”

Charlie stopped me by again wrapping her arms around my neck, only this time it was different, she pressed tighter against me, her firm young body rubbing against me

“Please” she whispered into my ear, “It feels to me that we could both do with the company” gyrating her hips and pressing against my cock as she whispered softly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nicely written. I do like some actual effort to go into the writing and suspense.

The moment was broken abruptly with my phone ringing, I picked it up and looked at the display

“It’s Sandra” I said

Charlie nodded and went into the kitchen, making herself scarce.

I hit the accept

“John”?

“I’m here” I replied, “What the hell is going on, where are you and when are you coming back”?

“I’m sorry John” she replied, “It doesn’t matter where I am, just that I’ve decided, I’m not coming back, it’s over”

Before I could respond the line went dead. I redialled her, but she’d switched off her phone.

“Bitch”!! I shouted at the phone and threw it across the room.

“Is everything ok” Charlie asked?

“I looked at her, “She’s not coming back, it’s over between us” I replied.

“I’m sorry, look, this really is a bad time for you, perhaps it’s best if I just leave” she responded

I pondered for a moment

“No, it’s ok you can stay a few days”

Charlie’s face lit up, she flung herself at me again. I caught her arms and stepped back a pace

“However, there are rules”.

Charlie listened

“I don’t want to get back from work and find the place wrecked or full of friends with a party in full swing”

She laughed

“Don’t worry, I promise to be a good girl” and she winked to me.

“Ok, you can use Abby’s room

“Oh’” she responded “I’ve only got the stuff I’m wearing, I left in a rush”

“Abby left some of her stuff here, you look about the same size, it should tide you over for a few days”

Charlie smiled warmly hugged me and gave me a kiss

“Thank you, I really mean it” she said, “I’ll go have a look”

As she broke the hug to slip past me her hand lingered momentarily on my crotch

“You won’t regret it, I promise” she said with a wink and headed upstairs.

I poured myself a drink and settled in the chair Charlie had used, her fragrance still lingered as my mind turned to the phone call with Sandra. I picked up the laptop and logged into the bank account. I transferred all but two hundred and fifty pounds from the joint account into my own account, and all but a pound from the savings account, my reasoning to myself being I was the only one earning and paying into the accounts, if she wanted out it wouldn’t be with my money as well, besides, it might elicit another phone call.

As I closed the laptop Charlie reappeared, she had changed into a short pair of denim shorts and a small crop top.

“Ummm the clothes fit great, but I still don’t have any underwear” she said

Her nipples could clearly be seen through the top as if to verify her comment, the shorts displayed her amazing legs and thighs, showing just the start of two pert ass cheeks.

“I errr there’s...” I half spluttered, “In my room, right hand side wardrobe you’ll find Sarah’s underwear, lingerie, help yourself to anything you think fits”.

“Wow really”? she replied and scooted back up the stairs. I finished my drink and poured another glass, I shouted up the stairs

“Do you want a glass of wine”?

“Yes please” came the reply

I poured a second glass of red, looked at what remained in the bottle, took a gulp out of my own and topped it up. I opened another bottle deciding tonight was a night for a drink.

“Can you bring mine up please”? I heard from upstairs

I made my way upstairs and to my room, I entered and almost dropped the glass. Charlie was prone on the bed, her shapely legs now covered in black stockings, suspender belt around her trim waist, black sheer lace panties, a black with red trim bustier pushing up her breasts and finished off with a sheer negligee. I stood by the door looking, my jaw dropping

“Well, do you think it suits me”? she asked as she reached out a hand for her wine.

“No need to answer that, I can see you like it” she laughed and winked as her gaze fixed on the bulge in my jeans. She patted the bed for me to join her, I positioned myself beside her and handed her the wine glass.

“You look... stunning! But where did you find this”? I asked, genuinely confused

“In the wardrobe where you said” she replied, “what’s wrong”?

It took a second to respond, “I’ve never seen any of this before, ever” I replied

Charlie looked at me, “Well they’re definitely not new, I can tell they’ve been worn before” she said

“Not for me” I answered, my hand now subconsciously running along her leg, feeling the softness of the stockings.

Charlie put down her glass on the bedside table, sighed lightly at my touch and unfolded her crossed legs, allowing the leg my hand was exploring to bend at the knee, opening her thighs a little as she softly whispered

“Well, your seeing them now, perhaps you’d like a closer inspection, examine them fully”?

With that she took my hand and placed it on her inner thigh. I felt the softness of her flesh above the stocking top, the edge of her panties grazing along my fingers as I explored. I slipped a finger beneath the pantie leg, feeling the smoothness of her shaven mound, as I did so I felt her own hand on my crotch, rubbing lightly against my throbbing cock. I felt her fingers seeking and finding my zipper and start to pull it down slowly, my own fingers moved further inside her panties, my fingertip brushing over her tiny clit hood, she let out a soft moan, as my fingertip sought and found her soft folds.

All thoughts of Sarah left my mind as Charlie spread her thighs wide and raised her hips from the bed as my fingers parted her soft petals and slipped inside the wet warmth of her tight pussy, I felt her juices coating my fingers as her breathing got heavier, as her hips rocked against them.

I slipped between her thighs, raising her left leg up I lowered my head, slowly I made my way up along her stocking’d leg placing soft kisses to it. As my lips tasted soft flesh I nipped lightly on it, slowly drawing closer to her pussy, she moaned louder, her body squirming beneath me as I did.

Reaching down Charlie cupped the back of my head and pulled me in to her pussy, as I licked I felt her dampness, tasted her juices soaked into the panties. My fingers eased them aside and I gazed on her tight young pussy momentarily before parting her folds with my tongue as it eased deep inside her.

“Ohhh goddddd” Charlie cried out

I eased back her clit hood and sucked on her tiny swollen clit, flicking the tip of my tongue across it, feeling her body jerk involuntarily each time I did.

I knelt upright between her thighs and gazed down at her beneath me, easing her top down I focused on her firm breasts, her dark nipples as hard as pebbles. She fixed me with pleading eyes “Please” she rasped hoarsely “Now”

I freed my pulsing shaft, reached down gripping the flimsy panties and tore them apart, reaching down I gripped my cock and pressed it to her now bare pussy, I looked at her again and paused momentarily.

Charlie looked directly to me through half hooded eyes, her tongue tracing along her lips she nodded silently. I thrust my hips, in one fluid motion my cock spread her wide as my throbbing shaft entered her deeply, I gasped aloud feeling her tightness, her wet warmth enfold and travel down my full length.

“Yesssssssss” she cried out, her hips bucking wildly, taking me deeper and deeper with each thrust! I marvelled at her ripe breasts bouncing to the rhythm of our thrusts, her tight young pussy gripping my shaft as it pumped in and out of her over and over, again and again. Charlie cried out again, her body arching clear of the bed as she orgasmed! Increasing my pace I could hold back no longer, my hot seed exploding deep inside her, my load pumping out with each thrust.

I collapsed on the bed beside her, our bodies glistening with sweat, both heaving for breath, eventually we both recovered and Charlie pressed a kiss to my lips before snuggling into me.

“You know you were the reason for the only time Abby and me ever argued and fell out don’t you” Charlie said softly

“Me”? I asked

She nodded, “I was about 17 and I told her I thought her dad was hot, she got mad and we didn’t speak for days”

Charlie giggled, “I was right though”

I laughed softly

Charlie rested one small hand on my semi hard cock, wrapping her fingers around it and raised he face upwards, she whispered softly in my ear “Ummm, how long did you say I could stay for”? and nibbled gently on my earlobe.

The end..... or is it?

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Go on, do some more. It must not end there.

Eagerly awaiting more xx

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More

The next couple of days(and nights) being the weekend were pretty full on, after that initial session in the bedroom I’d thought after about the difference in our ages. Charlie a young, nubile 20 yr old woman, me approaching 50, my main concern was wondering if I was physically capable of keeping up with her sexual appetite. In reality I didn’t need to worry, Charlie had a natural way of making me feel young again, when we were together intimately it was if I were 30 again.

I’d come downstairs on the Saturday morning, made my way into the kitchen only to be confronted by Charlie standing at the kitchen sink, her back to me, dressed in nothing but one of my shirts which dwarfed her. The sight of her lovely smooth legs and firm small ass cheeks peeking from below the bottom of the shirt gave me an instant hard on.

“Good morning” she said cheerily without turning, “tea or coffee, I didn’t want to wake you after last night I thought you may still be tired, I know I am”

I approached and slipped my hands around her waist, my cock pushed through my boxers hard and pulsing. I gently eased her feet wider and it glided naturally between her thighs, rubbing along her soft petals.

“Good morning, you were saying”? I replied

Charlie gasped feeling my shaft pressing to her pussy, her hips rocked, parting her folds fractionally as they glided back and forth along it’s length.

I gripped her tightly and without another word I spun us both around, forcing her to the edge of the scrub top farmhouse table. My hand moved to the back of her head, Charlie moved instinctively and willingly, bending at the waist to place her cheek flat against the tabletop, her arms reached out and fingers gripped the table edge as her feet spread wider.

I looked at her laying open and defenceless before me, I gripped the hem of the shirt and pulled it up, exposing her ass cheeks and pouting pussy lips. I ran my hand over her smooth ass cheeks and around to her hot inner thighs.

“Yesssss, give it to me” she rasped, “Give it to me now please Master”

I was a little taken aback at her words but squatted down between her thighs, my hands on her hips, I leaned in, my face pressed to her soft flesh, I flicked out my tongue and found her sweet pussy, her fragrance so close was intoxicating. My tongue trailed slowly along her slit, her wetness already tasting lovely as my hands slipped down to her ass cheeks and spread them wider. I traced along her pussy, lapping at her and then continued upwards, along the curve of her exposed ass, the tip of my tongue pausing briefly at her tight star.

Charlie let out an audible moan, her legs went rigid as the tip of my tongue explored more, circling the tight little puckered hole and gradually easing into it a fraction. Charlie’s twitches and her moans told me she was enjoying it.

I wasn’t sure about her but I was definitely into unchartered territory, on the odd occasions Sarah hadn’t feigned a headache any attempt at pleasure in that region was quickly rejected and made clear it was strictly off limits! But Charlie and I had talked last night as we lay in each others arms after sex and she’d decided rather than each try and remember a list of can and can’t it was easier to “go with the flow and just say if either of us is unsure” I loved her openness.

I slipped one hand from her ass cheek and eased two fingers inside her pussy, she was soaking wet as my tongue continued it’s exploration pushing deeper. Then, mid moan her body tightened, her head rising as her back arched, she cried out aloud and I felt her shaking as her orgasm washed over her, drenching my fingers in her nectar. I rose up and pushed my cock deep inside her, feeling her tight wet pussy spread, and grip my shaft, I pumped my hips driving deeper into her with each thrust. I gripped her long raven black hair in my fist and yanked her head back, forcing her shoulders up from the tabletop, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the table edge tightly. Her orgasm subsided and she hissed

“Please, take my ass Master”

There it was again, that word

“Take it Master, mark it as yours”

I pulled from her wet hole my shaft dripping with her juices, spreading her cheeks wide again I pressed my swollen cock head to her tiny hole. I felt it give a little as I gripped her hips, a soft moan from her lips was quickly replaced with a cry as I felt the swollen head slip past her tight ring of muscle, her tightened grip on the table edge now relaxed a little as I entered her deeper and deeper, an inch at a time until I felt the cheeks of her ass press against my tummy.

I released my grip on one hip as I pulled back, leaving just my pulsing cock head inside her, I lightly traced the line of her spine from her neck to her ass with a fingertip, as my finger reached the base of her spine I thrust hard into her again, driving my cock inside her to it’s base! Charlie let out a louder cry followed immediately with

“FUCK YESSSSS”

Her response and the amazing feeling of being inside her ass, a sensation I’d never felt before, urged me on. I’d never felt such tightness grip my cock as I pounded her ass with passion, each thrust forcing her to tiptoe as her small ass raised and fell in rhythm to my thrusting. Charlie cried out in a mixture of pain turning to pleasure with each pump of my hips. Each of her cries bought me closer and closer to climax until I knew I couldn’t hold out anymore!

“Fuck I’m going to cum” I gasped

“Yesssss fill me with it, fill me with your seed Master” she cried out “Mark me as your property with it”!!

I cried out aloud as my cum exploded deep in her ass, each thrust pumping more and more of my load inside her. I gasped aloud at how heavily I had cum!

I pulled out of her and staggered back, watching as my cum dripped from her ass, falling to the floor and oozing down her inner thigh. Charlie lay motionless on the table, her knees buckled and limp, her upper body rising and falling from the tabletop with heavy breaths. I walked around the table and she lifted her head up to look at me, her cheeks tear stained and a smile on her lips

“Thank you” she said softly, “Thank you my Master”

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

hope there,s more to this story... master. xxx

Glad your enjoying xx

Later after we’d cleaned up and were relaxing I asked Charlie about the ‘Master’ references , she blushed visibly.

“During my year at Uni I met a guy” she explained as she relaxed on my lap.

“He was really into something online called Gor, it’s based on a novel by John Norman, have you heard of him”? She asked.

I shook my head, “No sorry, I’ve not, what’s it about”? I replied.

Charlie snuggled down into me

“He wrote a series of books set on a world on the opposite side of the sun to us, a parallel earth so to speak. The basis of the books were a science fiction meets old world D/s existence”

I looked to her, listening silently, she continued but her focus was lost as she spoke, elsewhere, reliving.

“Gor is a planet polar existent to ours on Earth, a counter earth if you will. It is ruled by 3 Priest Kings, all powerful but invisible, they have immense powers”.

“The planets inhabitants are split into Castes, Free men, who are the highest Caste, Free women, who are only free by virtue of the permission of Free men, slaves and a caste called panther girls”.

I continued to listen, I found it strangely intriguing.

“The slaves are further split into five levels, they start as unowned, at this level they possess nothing, no clothes, not even a name. If a Free man chooses an unowned girl as his, he places a collar around her neck to signify she is his property”, Charlie absent mindedly traced her fingertip around he neck as she explained this.

“He gives her a name of his choosing and clothes in the form of a small piece of silk to be worn around the waist. This silk can be of four colours, white, yellow, red or black”

“Why those colours” I asked?

Charlie looked into my eyes

“Because”......

Charlie explained that the lifestyle was complicated and involved, but basically “white silk portrayed a novice slave, a girl in training who was permitted to serve Masters with food and drink” she smiled to me.

“Yellow silk slaves had progressed and were training in the art of seduction, through dance, conversation and actions”

I nodded my understanding

“Red silk slaves were held in the highest demand, they had completed training and were sexually pleasing to all that required their attention”.

“And the black silk” I enquired?

“Ahh, the black silk girls were kept for one reason only, to breed, to provide the new generations of Free men and slaves”.

My look of slight shock didn’t go unnoticed and Charlie laughed softly.

“Remember, it’s a series of books, a sci fi/Ds story. Elements of it’s lifestyle could be adopted in real life, but not in it’s entirety”. She said.

Charlie swivelled herself around to face me, her knees either side of my waist, the oversize shirt hung open giving glimpses of her firm young breasts.

“So was this a lifestyle you enjoyed at Uni” I asked?

She smiled again and nodded, and for the first time in years I felt a tinge of jealousy inside me.

“You mean....” I started to ask

She placed a finger to my lips and whispered “Are you sure you want to know”?

I felt a strange sensation inside, confusion between wanting to hear and a jealousy at the thought of what she might tell me, but I nodded.

“Well, the guy I told you about, who I lived with, along with seven or eight of his mates, me and three or four other girls lived out this life style though mainly at weekends. I was his property, two of the other girls belonged to his closest friend, the other two were unowned”.

She paused momentarily as if deciding how full in her explanation to be.

“Everyone would stay over from the Friday to the Sunday night, the girls dressed in just the small piece of silk around our waist, our role was to be pleasing to the guys. My owner Rob decided who he would give me to, which of his mates could enjoy me and when, the same with his friends two girls. The two unowned girls were enjoyed by anyone. It was the Masters will who took their enjoyment from us, how many at a time, where and how”.

You were ok with that”? I asked

Again she nodded, “In submission it’s not entirely about sex, a big part is the giving yourself completely to someone, trusting them, bringing them pleasure with your obedience” she responded.

We talked a lot that evening, into the early hours, me hearing about her experiences in her submissive role, she listening to my experiences with Sandra, so dull in comparison.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Monday morning came around all to quickly, and with the events of the past few days I’d all but forgotten my car was booked in for it’s service. At 8:00am the doorbell rang and Charlie answered it.

“There’s someone here to pick up your car” she called to me in the kitchen

Shit! I’d forgotten about it “Ok, on my way” I replied, we passed each other in the lounge, and I realised all she was wearing was another of my shirts, completely unbuttoned and hanging wide open! I got to the door and was greeted by a guy with a broad grin on his face.

“Cheers for that mate, I’ll drop it back later this afternoon”, he took the keys and I shut the door. I returned to the kitchen and saw Charlie sitting on the end of the table eating my last piece of toast, her thighs spread wide as she swayed slowly side to side to the tune coming out of the radio.

“What”? she stopped and directed it to me

“Did you really just answer the door dressed like that”? I asked.

She nodded as she popped the final bit of toast into her mouth

“He didn’t seem to mind” she answered and giggled.

I grinned and shook my head, Charlie just lay back on the table, raising her left knee a little

“Breakfast Master”? she enquired with a smile on her lips as her hand slid between her spreading thighs.

I took her wrist and pulled her upright

“We need to talk first” I said

She looked to me

“You’ve been here four days now, I think you should contact your dad and let him know your ok”.

Her head bowed, and she sighed as she looked up again, “Do I have to”?

I said nothing, just looked directly into her eyes, she lowered her eyes and whispered

“Yes Master”.

I nodded, gripped the shirt and yanked it down around her arms exposing her breasts, my lips met with a hard nipple which I sucked on causing her to squirm.

“Now, you mentioned something about breakfast I believe”? I said pushing her back onto the tabletop. Charlie let out a squeal and opened her thighs wide.

“Yes Master, and it’s still nice and hot for you”.

I trailed the tip of my tongue down over her tummy, pausing at her bellybutton to swirl it around it before continuing lower. My lips closed on her tiny clit, sucking on it bought forth a gasp of pleasure from Charlie, I flicked my tongue over it teasing it.

“Ohhhh goddddd” Charlie cried out.

With her thighs closed against my head pinning it in position and her soft moans and gasps neither of us heard the key in the door or it opening and closing.

“Anyone here”?

The end

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more !. xxx