FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > So could you seduce my wife?

So could you seduce my wife?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reddieTeresa OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

A couple of years ago, when we had just joined Fab, a guy contacted us suggesting an interesting scenario.

He was an attractive professional guy in his mid thirties, who used to travel to Leeds once a month for business and would stay at a very nice hotel.

His suggestion was quite simple. We were to travel to his hotel, my wife dressed in her sexy dress with stockings and boots and we were to go for a drink in the bar. Whilst I was at the bar, he would approach my wife and by the time I returned with the drinks, they would be flirting outrageously {with plenty of touching}.

He would then suggest we retire to his room as he would have a bottle of champagne on ice. Once there he would initially watch us having fun before joining us for even more fun.

Although my wife was intrigued by the scenario, we never went through with it as we were new and nervous about the whole scene.

Just recently, however, she asked if the guy was still on Fab as she would love to try that now. Unfortunately he is no longer on Fab so I thought I would see if any younger, professional, attractive guys out there had any similar suggestions that I could suggest to my wife and that would hopefully lead to some fun.

Over to you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have done this a few times

Can't blame him for asking, as your wife has a very attractive figure

"We have done this a few times"
have you ever been to Dundee