FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfolded and silenced

Blindfolded and silenced

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a somewhat abridged version of what happened this day, again a true life event and as it happens this one is about Jane who I'm on here with:

I'd met her once before, so she already knew I wasn't exactly conventional, but this time I was going to test her resolve to experience life with a kink.

She was attending a convention in town and staying in a holiday home with a bunch of other attendees, however they weren't arriving until later that evening so we had a couple of hours to kill. Her instructions were simple; Door unlocked, wait in the lounge, blindfolded, wearing nothing but a basque and stockings, bent over the settee, playing with herself and not to say a word when I arrive.

I was on time and just walked into the house, I left the door unlocked so the late arrivals could walk straight in if they were early, it added a little risk and certainly made her uneasy. I entered the living room and there she was, everything as instructed, legs apart and working herself up. I had brought a 'toolkit' with me and took out the cable ties, then strapped her hands to her shin just below her knees. I knew she wouldn't be expecting the latter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Loving this ..will keep an eye out whikst in the Lakes over Christmas ...

[Removed by poster at 21/12/17 11:13:49]

"Loving this ..will keep an eye out whikst in the Lakes over Christmas ... "

I'm glad to hear you are, I did at the time and I'm enjoying telling it now

There's something quite satisfying to be given so much control, someone submitting to my will and letting me lead them through something rewarding for both of us, that said Jane was being both rewarded and tested during her ordeal. She'd never experienced anal before, she'd certainly never been struck during the throes of passion, and, as I later found out, that was the hardest part for her, but she was good with it.

There's a fullness that's experienced by both the giver and receiver during DP, and whilst this was a dildo and myself, it was nonetheless tight, Jane appreciated that and whilst I'm quite girthy anyway the extra tension provided by the dildo felt really good.

She was moaning and groaning quite a lot so I spanked her every time I thought she was getting too noisy, she soon got the message, her already bruised ass stinging form the initial spanking. I was getting close to coming and decided I'd rather fill her mouth, I could fill her pussy later. So I again moved round to the front, leaving the buzzing dildo in her ass. My orgasm wasn't far away, so I made sure my cock was well home before filling her throat, this was the first time she'd swallowed my load, and I later found out it was her first ever, but I guess she didn't have much choice.

Once freed from her restraints, and with the blindfold removed, I allowed her to talk, she thanked me then offered to buy me coffee, well it would have been wrong to refuse the offer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story would love to do this to my wife

"Great story would love to do this to my wife"

If she's into that kind of thing then I'm sure she'd appreciate your efforts

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've removed a post. Any post containing reference to potentially dangerous practices are not allowed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic