FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time meet

First time meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_J1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

***This is my first time posting a story. I am not a writer by any means but thought I would give it a go***

We had been talking for a week, via messages and the occasional phone call. The only pictures we had seen of each other were on this site.

We finally decided to take the plunge and meet up, and I left the decisions to you.

You arranged to meet me at a bar on the outskirts of town at 2000 on Saturday night. Being somewhat excited I arrived slightly early and went to the bar to order a stiff drink.

I found a seat and was minding my own business people watching as well as keeping one eye on the main entrance for your arrival, when a waitress walked over and handed me an envelope.

I was confused, I open the envelope and inside was a note a key. The note read;

“Come up to room 23, open the door and walk in. Do not turn on the light. Do not speak. Do what you have to do and then go straight back to the bar”.

That was all the note contained. I was intrigued, so quickly finished my drink, made

My way through the crowded bar and headed to the designated room. As I reached the door my heart was pounding, nerves and excitement all rolled into one.

I slowly opened the door and it was dark. My eyes adjusted as I closed the door behind me. I walked down the small hall and turned to the right. All I could see was a silhouette on the bed. As I got closer I could see it was you, naked on all fours, head on the bed and arse high in the air. You were slowly teasing your clit with one hand while sliding a dildo in and out at the same time.

I slowly walked towards the bed, soaking up the scene before me. I dropped to my knees to get a closer look and moved your hands away. Remembering the note I didn’t say a word. I let my tongue run along your wet pussy, teasing your clit, then all the way along to your sexy arse. You were letting out muffled moans.

I stood and spanked you hard, several times on each cheek until I could feel the heat rising on your skin. I then gently caressed you with one hand and silently took out my throbbing cock. Without warning I thrust deep inside you, hard and fast. Once inside I stayed still for a moment to savour the feeling. Leaning forward I grabbed a handful of your hair and yanked it back whilst ramming my cock into you with as much force as I could.

Hearing you moan with pleasure I used my free hand to continue the spanks, then began to tease your arse with my fingers, still pulling your hair back, forcing you onto me. I felt you clench as an orgasm ripped through your body, sending me over the edge, filling you with my cum and pulling out so the last few jets landed on your red, hot arse.

You stayed in that position as I watched you lustfully while getting dressed. Giving you one last hard spank I turned and left the room and headed back to the bar.

I ordered two drinks. 20 minutes later you walked in, looking absolutely stunning, slowly walked over to me with a sexy smile on your face, kissed me passionately and I introduced yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing love to be this lady haha

By *_J1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

Glad you enjoyed it

» Add a new message to this topic