FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out of office

Out of office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I started a new role at work that had me traveling around on projects but staying for a few weeks on each. On my new one I arrived and was greeted by a lady who I had worked with years before. She hugged me when she saw me which was nothing unusual with her but it lasted for at least 10 second. A bit taken aback I thought nothing of it and just cracked on.

When I met her last she had a long term boyfriend who she never shut up about. I asked her how he was and got a lot of negative talk about him and a long story how he had split with her and she was now single.

This peaked my interest as she is not bad looking to be honest. Slim build small breasts and a rather tidy bottom.

I showed the normal compassion by mentaly undressing her.

For the next couple of days she flirted a bit which to be honest I enjoyed.

I mentioned I was going to go into town that night as I was bored on my own and to my delight she offered to come with me as she could do with a little company.

No complaints off me. I met her later at a bar she told me about. I was in my crumpled shirt as I live out of a bag. What walked in was wonderful. She was dressed to impress. Right skirt hugging her arse very well, hair let down over her shoulders and a top which the neckline finished between her tits. I could see she had no bra on as most of her chest was exposed. She looked stunning. We had drinks and I heard nothing she said as I was saying over and over in my head to have my eyes up. After a few drinks we had a walk round and then had some food. Not a bad evening at all. I said I was going to have a taxi back to the hotel and asked her how she was getting home. She said she would share with me as the hotel was on the way to her house.

We waited and got in a black cab and set off. It was going to be about 10 mins to the hotel and my mind was racing. Do I try it on or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good carry on xx

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

I like how this is going.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

good start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I couldn't make up my mind. Not wanting to blow it and make the next few weeks very akward.

Fate decided to step in and the taxi swerved to adoid a cyclist. I fell towards her in the seat as he did and to steady myself i put my hand out. It landed on her leg just above the knee. I felt her stiffen and i looked up to make a joke about it and appologise.

She had a shocked look on her face and I was just about to tell her sorry when she smiled a little and placed her hand on top of mine.

I nearly ripped my pants as my cock jumped into action. This made it very uncomfotable sitting and she noticed. Her smile got bigger and she squeezed my hand slightly.

She then let go and to my shock placed her hand on my leg and started to stroke it with her fingers.

I think she did this on purpose as it made it even more uncomfortable to sit the way i was. Everytime i moved a little to release the pressure she smiled so more.

I asked her to stop and made the excuse that the driver might see her.

All she said was 'and?' then parted her legs a little.

Im not sure if the driver was looking but we appeared to have to avoid a pothole when she did this.

I started to do the same to her but it had the opposite effect as she was relaxing the more i did it.

Lost in the moment I didnt look up as when I did I saw the hotel up ahead but we were going very slowly.

Funny that as there was no other traffic on the road. Good job as the driver had his eyes on anything else but.

I got to mid thigh by then as her skirt was a bit tighter than i expected.

We stopped outside and I asked if she wanted a nightcap.

She faked thinking about it then said she would so we got out. I went and paid the driver as she went inside. All he said was 'Lucky fucker'. I was hoping I was going to be.

We went to the bar and I bought drinks and gestured to a table in the corner with a bench seat at the back.

She went and sat at one next to it with seats on opposite sides.

Bugger looks like she has changed her mind.

I was gutted but had been luckier than I had thought I was going to be and Had a entry into the wankbank for later.

We sat down and just chatted. I went and got another drink for us and sat back down with her.

Another couple came in and sat where we were going to sit but on the other side of the bar.

I must be staring as she asked me what I was doing.

I said that it was a good job we had not sat in my choice table as people might think we were a couple like the two I could see.

She said she didnt want to sit there as she didnt like to have a repeat of the taxi. Bugger and bugger again thats was it game over.

I was so lost in my sorrow I didnt notice her shuffleing in her chair. I first notice she was moving when she sat backin her chair and I felt a bare foot stroking my crotch.

Fucking hell we were sat in the bar and she was bringing my cock back to life with her foot.

It felf great and she smiled then winked at me.I opened my legs up and she laughed. Oh thats got a reaction she said and I told her that what did she expect. Alot she said and stood up and headed to the toilet. My cock was stiff and aching at the site of her arse as she walked away. I looked round and the couple were looking our way. I smiled politly as you do and at that point the guy gave me the thumbs up. His girlfriend told him off then laughed a little. I went red.

She came back out of the toilet and walked back to the table then sat down. We had another drink and as I came back she thanked me for the drink then gave me something warm and soft in my hand. As I looked down I realised that she had just gave me her underwear. They were damp and all i wanted to do was sniff them.

I sat down and was about to say something when she suggested we take the drinks upstairs.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm lovely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice xx more please xx

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Awesome start