FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I went to the gym a few days ago, after I'd done my usual circuit on the machines I like to relax in the pool do a few lengths then drift off in the Jacuzzi.

I had on my black swimsuit all in one which has a low cut back and a halter neck.

I'd swam my 30 lengths so stepped into the Jacuzzi where it was quite full as the classes had finished. My long hair was tied up in a messy bun and I still has my dark red nail polish on from the party at the weekend.

My body was aching from the workout and I was really looking forward to letting those bubbles work their magic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Good start

The hot water instantly relaxed my body and I sat down in between two men, they were both sat with their legs apart so there wasn't loads of space.

I shut my eyes and started trying to concentrate on the jets feeling them pummel my aching legs.

I opened my eyes briefly and saw every seat in the Jacuzzi was taken. I'd never seen it that busy before, nobody was really talking most were just enjoying the hot water. I closed my eyes again.

My hands were resting on the tops of my thighs when I felt something brush against my knee. I peeked and couldn't see anyone getting out so assumed it was just a mistake. I drifted off again and this time felt a very definite hand touch my knee and then retreat.

I kept my eyes closed. I liked the sensation and didn't want the naughty perpetrator to get scared off. My legs relaxed and the hand returned this time resting on my lower thigh just above my knee.

Northampton

Mmmmm

Mmmmmm more please

The hand remained there for some time, I felt myself getting excited. I thought it was coming from the gent sat to my right at least that's how it felt to me.

My mind raced, how far would he dare in such a public place? The bubbles were furious which made a nice cover as nobody could see a thing.

I was willing the hand to do more and I parted my knees ever so slightly to give a sign of encouragement. He moved his hand up the top of my thigh slightly he must have been worried I'd cause a scene so I placed my right hand on his thigh as a sign of consent.

I felt a very manly thigh he clearly worked out, lucky me! Once my hand was on his thigh he moved his hand around to my inner thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. I felt my pussy twitch and begin to tingle he'd really got my going.

I have his thigh a squeeze in return and was greeted by a firm muscular leg which I imagined would be rather powerful.

He was now sliding his hand slowly up my inner thigh and his fingertips grazed my swimsuit material at the top of my leg.

I mirrored the action and slid my hand up towards his swimming costume and slightly under the material. I stopped before I reached what may have been waiting in case he didn't want to go beyond just touching legs.

I needn't have been concerned. I felt his fingertips press on my skin lightly to get a gap and they slid under the swimsuit material and sought out my pussy lips straight away. He ran his fingers down my lips to my wet hole and brought the juices back to my clit. I nearly moaned out loud but managed to stop myself.

Northampton

Nice

Wonderful! Keep going.

By *udson45Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

You need to keep this going

More tomorrow

very good, please keep going...btw it reminds me I need to go to the gym more often!

Northampton

"More tomorrow "
tease x

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

Then the jacuzzi stopped..

You tease, loving it so far

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

By *exwaterCouple  over a year ago

waterford

Could be good

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Nice I’ve had this happen to me x

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

, loving the image this story is creating in my mind.

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very naughty keep it going

By *assionate to u xMan  over a year ago

limerick / clare / tipp

Mmmmmm more

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Would be fun if it was actually the other guy touching you up lol

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Very very good start

Great start so far

Fabulous

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Moooor please

I opened my eyes briefly and looked to the man touching me, he continued to look straight ahead not letting on to anyone the naughtiness occurring under the bubbles of the Jacuzzi.

I closed my eyes again and felt his fingertips pressing firmly on my clit I naturally responded by wiggling my hips in the same rhythm. I could feel myself getting very turned on.

I moved my own hand further up his swim shorts and found my prize, the firm head of a bulging cock. I managed to get an angle where I could wrap my fingers around it, he felt quite girthy and my breath and heart rate quickened. I explored his length as best I could under the material and began rubbing his shaft.

He meanwhile was skillfully rubbing my clit and I felt an orgasm brewing deep within. I pressed my lips tightly together and the pleasurable sensation washed over me like a tidal wave. My thighs automatically squeezed together locking his hand into my pussy. I squeezed his cock and then began pumping it fast taking care not to let my arm movement rise above the water level in case anyone was watching.

When my orgasm subsided my thighs naturally fell apart and I thought he would remove his hand but I was wrong. Instead he slipped his fingertips up inside my waiting hole. He began wiggling his fingers backwards and forwards stimulating my g spot.

I bit my lip to stop myself crying out in ecstasy. Instead I focused my attention on his cock, pumping it faster and faster, then he writhed away from my grasp and gently pushed my hand away. I guess he was stopping himself from cumming in the communal tub.

I gently rocked my hips which gave his fingers better access and surely enough a second orgasm flooded over me and this time I felt myself gush a little. I couldn't take much more of this in public so I too twisted away from his naughty hand. I looked over and this time he caught my eye with a little cheeky grin this time. I decided to risk something, I got out of the Jacuzzi and made my way to the steam room. I checked back over my shoulder just as the door closed and my heart sank a little as I saw he was still sat there.

The steam room was one of two at this club and was empty. I sat there for a few minutes unsure if this was the end. If it was then it has been immensely thrilling. My body was still alive with passion and the steam room brought me into a sweaty quickly.

Then the door opened and there he was, my naughty Jacuzzi friend. He came and sat next to me and said hello. It sent a shiver through me just hearing him speak. I said hello back and we exchanged small chat for a minute. Then he turned to look at me and I turned to him and we just started kissing, the passion between us was incredible.

He cupped my face and our tongues became entwined. We kissed for what seemed like hours but it couldn't have been. Then we knew we just had to have each other. He reached around and undid my halter top clasp. He whipped the top half of my swimsuit down exposing my breasts. God this was risky someone could come in at any moment. We didn't care.

I stood up and wriggled out of the swimsuit entirely naked and sweat beading over my body. He kissed and caressed my toys playfully nibbling at my nipples. I felt my knees buckle and I have into it sinking to tiled floor in front of him. I pulled his shorts down as he lifted himself off the seat and his cock sprang towards my face. I'd been right earlier it was very thick and smooth. I licked gently with the tip of my tongue. He placed his hands around the back of my head guiding me down his shaft and I began bobbing my head up and down his length. He played with my tits, pinching and pulling the nipples.

His grip around my head grew more firm and he guided my head up and down his length to his own rhythm. I loved it and allowed a moan to escape my mouth as nobody could hear from the steam room. I gasped a little as his cock filled my mouth and reached the back of my throat. Then he stood up and he grabbed my hips, I was naked on all fours now on the floor, he positioned himself behind me and licked me from asshole to clit in one long sweeping motion. Then back down again.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Enjoying this

My pussy was so wet, mostly with excitement but also from the Jacuzzi and steam. He continued his tongue assault on my naked body kissing and sucking my pussy lips then prodding his tongue into my ass. I shuddered and came over his face leaking pussy juice onto the floor. He then got the tip of his hard cock and rubbed it up and down my pussy. I tried pushing back onto him to get him inside me but he was firmly in control and avoided my attempts.

He cheekily held the tip against my ass hole, his cock by now covered in my juice and more than likely some of his own. He started to push against my ass hole and I don't know if it was because of the steam but it began to slide in quite well. He held it there for a bit to let me adjust and reached around with his hand to finger my clit. He had me cumming within seconds and as I was in the throes of my orgasm he pushed his cock length into my ass.

I instinctively rocked backwards and forwards desperate to feel him fuck me. He firmly held my hips and started to pump my little hole slowly at first. Then he quickened his pace and I sensed he wouldn't be far from cumming. He withdrew his cock and motioned me to turn over which I did just as his cock began to explode it's hot creamy load. I positioned my mouth on front opened wide and three spurts went into my mouth, I closed to swallow and a fourth spurt went all over my face and a fifth dripped off my chin. I began giggling as I scooped up the stray cum and licked it all off my fingers.

I looked up and in shock saw a second man sat near the door watching us with his cock out and wanking. I went embarrassed and he said sorry but what he'd seen was so horny he couldn't help himself. I looked and his cock was very bog about 9 inches and rock hard. I licked my lips and I knew I wanted more. I was in proper slut mode today.

Wow wow wow!! What gym do u go to??? X

Keep it cuming

Purbeck

Mm Mmm lucky girl xx

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

very hot x

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

I dream of finding a woman like this.

Great story

Brilliant story

Next Chapter please!

Do hope we get to hear more, definitely sounnds like you were going after more.

I also knew I couldn't stay in the steam room as I was shaky on my feet. I suggested we all go back to my flat which conveniently was only 5 mins drive from the gym.

I showered briefly and drove back home I could see there was definitely one car going my way in the rear view mirror and hoped there was a second. It was at this point I became conscious of my ass and I could feel it had taken a cock a little earlier. It was quite a pleasant sensation.

I parked up and got to the front door, Dave (the girthy guy) arrived just as I was turning the key in the door. He pressed his firm body up against my back and he reached down to squeeze my ass cheek. This sent a rush all over my body, and we tumbled into my flat. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, bags were flung on the floor, we began passionately snogging and clothes were beginning to get discarded in similar abandon when there was a knock on the door.

I was down to bra and knickers by then so I checked the peephole and relieved that it was Paul (the 9 inch guy). I opened the door in my undies and his eyes widened, he licked his lips and similarly could show no restraint as he began running his hands over my body.

We made our way to my bedroom, discarding our clothes quickly along the way and I grabbed a few condoms and lube sachets from the bedside drawers. I then stood naked in front of Dave and Paul who seemed to drink me in with their eyes. They perched on the side of the bed and I could see their cocks were stiff already.

I naturally sank to my knees and took a hold of Dave's cock with one hand and began licking Paul's long length lightly at first. I couldn't restrain myself for long and was eager to try and fit his cock in my mouth which of course it didn't but not without trying! I bobbed my head up and down vigorously and he stood up, I caught his eye and grinned. Then I turned to Dave who'd also stood while I still had a grip of his member.

I gobbled Dave's cock and he resumed the play from earlier by placing his hand firmly at the back of my head encouraging me to take more cock than I thought possible till it was pushing on the back of my throat and I gagged. A stand of pre cum oozed out when he released my head and my eyes watered a little but my god I loved it.

I went back for more like a hungry little slut. And could feel Paul down underneath me exploring my pussy with his hands. He knew what he was doing and soon had three fingers up me pumping my pussy and I felt a gush of liquid escape as I groaned my orgasm while my mouth was full of Dave's girth.

Dave grew more forceful placing a second hand behind my head. And took full control of my head, dictating the pace and depth of my sucking. I loved being dominated in this way. He fucked my face as Paul had now manoeuvred my hips up a little to get his tongue working its magic on my pussy. Another orgasm rushed over my and I squealed out with ecstasy, Paul must have got soaked but he seemed to enjoy it as he too let out a sound of enjoyment and he slapped my ass which I loved and gave it an appreciative wiggle widening my legs further. He took that as a full green light and spanked my ass cheeks three times on each, increasing the strength.

Paul then began rimming my ass hole and I came again, really hard. Dave released his grip on my head and I continued forcing my own head as far down as I could pressing against my throat gagging and eyes watering. I then felt myself being lifted up onto the bed on my back and I heard the sound of a condom being unwrapped. Dave positioned his cock between my legs and Paul hovered his cock over my face...

By *aughtym13Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Absolutely loving this! Got me rock hard! It’s stories like these that make me regret giving up my gym membership haha

harrogate

I opened my mouth and strained my neck up to suck Paul's cock. He was so long I could only get about half in my mouth. Someone thoughtful placed some pillows under my head so I could get a better angle. I ran my mouth up and down his shaft.

I felt my legs being stretched out wide and Dave pressed the tip of his cock against my pussy entrance. He slipped in easily as I'd cum a few times already. His girth stretched me and I felt so full. He pushed hard and my pussy swallowed his whole cock greedily. He held my hips and thrust deeply into me. This made me suck Paul's cock harder and deeper, trying to get further down that delicious shaft. He adjusted himself and positioned his balls above my mouth. I licked them hard and sucked one into my mouth playing with it. I let that one go and repeated on the other one, I pulled his hips down onto my face and rubbed myself all over his big balls.

Dave meanwhile kept up an unrelenting pace, pounding my pussy hard, his girth stimulated my pussy walls and I let out a guttural groan as a massive orgasm flooded my body. Paul now sat astride my face and slowly started lowering his cock into my mouth. Between them the boys turned me 90 degrees so my head was just off the edge of the bed. Paul could now stand and fuck my mouth, the angle allowed my thrust to open and he attempted to push deep inside. I gagged a little but each time he pushed further down and I couldn't believe how much of his length I could actually take.

Dave stopped pumping me and buried his face in my moist pussy lapping up my juices. The guys must have caught each other's eye and they motioned me to turn over onto my stomach. Dave whipped off the condom and I tasted his delicious cock. Paul had rolled a condom on and teased my entrance with the tip of his cock. He then ploughed deep inside and I gasped, I felt the familiar wash of pleasure over my body and I moaned loudly now with each motion.

I hungrily licked and sucked Dave making my own eyes stream I was so greedy. Paul picked up the rhythm and slap, slap, slapped his balls against my clit. Another orgasm soon followed and I felt how wet I was.

Dave laid back flat on the bed and grabbed a new condom, he pulled my nipples encouraging me to move up the bed and straddle him which I did. I sat on his cock and it slid in easily, I bounced up and down on Dave which gave him opportunity to tweak my nipples hard.

I turned my head to see Paul opening a sachet of lube. My mind raced, I'd never done this before. Dave saw the plan too and adjusted me so my back was arched, he used his hands to spread my ass cheeks wide. I felt like such a slut. Paul rubbed the cold lube into my ass hole probing with a finger and then two. I stayed still and Paul got into a position behind me. I'd no idea if this was going to work. I felt Paul's cock press onto my tiny hole. Dave was massaging my tits but also didn't move his cock for now. Paul pressed harder and my ass gave way letting him enter. I now had two cocks inside me, Dave in my pussy stretching me wide, and Paul's long length entering my ass hole.

Paul got as far as he could and then pumped gently, easing more and more length in each time. When he got into a rhythm Dave also rocked from underneath and I felt both cocks stimulating me, I came hard and had to be steadied by the guys as I felt myself go weak. We fucked like this for a while, the pleasure was intense. Paul picked up the pace and I heard him groan as he started cumming, this sent Dave over the edge who also moaned and came hard.

I had to be helped off and we all collapsed onto the bed very happy. What a naughty encounter!

By *ornyduo10Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

OMFG one of the best stories I've ever read. Amazing x

Thank you

Oh my that was a naughty adventure

By *aughtym13Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Just blew a load to that story all over myself

Thank you all, nice to know the writing is appreciated! X

harrogate

Any more meets like that

Wow

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Loved it really enjoyed reading it hope you have made to tell us ?

This is excellent! Would love to be part of this reality

Purbeck

Thanks for all the lovely comments x

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Excellent story, and so well written to keep us all hooked and wanting more. I hope that you will continue to write more of your sexy escapades.

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Love your prose and story telling, let's hope this is the start of a Trilogy!! or maybe this gets made into a movie. Who would you want playing you?

Haha me playing me so I get to act out my fantasy. Although failing that a pornstar who actually enjoys herself not one of the ones who just fakes it all.

Brilliant story and thoroughly enjoyed it...hope to read more in the future

Great story!

Hot as story love it x

Sweet