FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An Older Colleague

An Older Colleague

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was travelling to Germany for a work trip recently with 2 other colleagues. On the way one of them had to turn back and couldn't make it, leaving me and my older, attractive brown-haired colleague together.

We sat together on the plane and got chatting over drinks. I hadn't really spoken to her much before so it was great getting to know her, and there was a hint of flirting starting to emerge.

We went out for drinks with our German colleagues and went our separate ways to our apartments at the end of the night. As soon as I got back I had a message from her saying how she could really use some spooning for warmth. After a bit of flirty messaging I went to bed very horny.

The following day, after getting work out of the way, we went out for some more drinks, and I knew exactly what I wanted. At around midnight everyone else went home, leaving me and my colleague to stay out until the early hours drinking shots. It went tantalisingly unsaid, but we both knew where it was going.

I walked her back to her apartment and, before even unlocking the front door, she pushed me up again the wall and started kissing me. We managed to get upstairs before frantically undressing each other, when she went down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Besides being one of the best blow jobs I've ever had, it was so surreal and such a turn on to have somebody more than 10 years older than me and a lot more senior than me in the company sucking my dick.

We made it in to the bed and fucked on and off for hours until the sun came up. I've never seen someone cum so much in one night in my life - the sheets were ruined! We finished off with her putting her finger in my bum and me finishing in her mouth.

The next morning I thought it'd be awkward and get complicated. She loved it so much, however, that she wants to do it again - and this time I'm getting tied up apparently...!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

.ore please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a lucky guy - make sure you keep us updated!

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Das it’s gud

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please carry on sounds like there is more to Tell.

» Add a new message to this topic