FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Time Dressed With Someone I Know :-O

First Time Dressed With Someone I Know :-O

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *helsea_Powell OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bradford

Hey so this happened over Summer. All 100% true!!

So I’d just come back from a stag do, spending 3 days in a hostel room with 10 friends. Hadn’t cum in all that time so when I finally got home I was ready for some fun.....

I had previously been messaged on here by somebody I recognised - a bouncer from a local bar that EVERYBODY used to go to lol. I even used to work with his (ex) gf so it felt extra naughty...

part of me was terrified he would figure out my identity but part of me was thrilled by it

Anyway upon returning home from the holiday I was obviously feeling Uber horny so I got dressed up in somebody lingerie and started playing with some toys. “Fuck it” I thought, so I messaged him

“Fancy fucking my slutty little mouth?”

I got an instant reply...

“Definitely, come round now” and his address - literally a 5 minute drive from mine.

“Wow, this is happening” I thought. 3 days of solid drinking in Spain had lowered my inhibitions and within 5 mins I was in my car on my way round to his. I had already applied my lippy earlier when I got dressed up and decided to leave it on for the journey so it would be a bit dryer and wouldn’t come off with all the saliva (I give a VERY sloppy blowjob )

I pulled up and walked straight in to his house and took myself straight into his bathroom to put my wig on etc without him seeing me in guy mode... Black wig, glasses, tight gym panties and bra holding in my fake titties and of course killer stilletos.

Dildo in hand I made my way to his bedroom where he was waiting. He clearly didn’t recognise me lol. I walked past him and bent over his bed and fucked myself with my dildo on all 4s for him before he took over and worked it in and out of my wet little hole.

I was loving it, moaning away squirming on the end of the fat rubber cock, then I remembered why I came here.

“Sit down” I said.

He obliged and sat on the end of the bed and I go on my knees and took his cock all the way down my throat. Tbf it wasn’t the longest Iv had but it was so fat! I sloppily fucked my face with it, he wasn’t moaning away and I slipped my dildo underneath me and sat all the way down to the balls. I was in heaven!

I could hear him getting close so I sat back and opened my mouth and rode my dildo for him while he wanked himself before finally cumming all over my naughty face

I couldn’t believe it. After all, we had encountered each other so many times over the years and here I was licking his hot cum off my lips and him none the wiser to who I was! He hastily ushered me out of the door (typical lol) and I made my way home.

However, I still hadn’t cum and was ready for my next load...... do I continue...? X Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Go on. Mmmm

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Yes

By *amwantsuMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Yes please... such a naughty slut and we all want to know more

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

of course. don't leave me in suspenders

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it so far.

Bradford

As I lay back in my own bed I browsed fab for a bit, riding my dildos again and fantasising about what i’d just done.. I text a guy Iv been meeting for years and my heart raced when I got a text straight back saying he was free...

Within 10 mins I was back in the car, fully dressed and on my way to his. I hadn’t never had 2 cocks in one month before, never mind two within an hour I felt so naughty...

I arrived and walked straight into his place and upto his room, my heels clacking on the wood floor of his bedroom.

He was naked laying on the bed and I crawled up the bed from the bottom and took his cock in my mouth hands free and started sucking him as he moaned.. I stopped and took a huge hit of my poppers and then that was it - I forced his cock back down my throat and he skullfucked me. I was swallowing every inch and gagging, my spit was dripping off my chin as he thrust into my wet mouth.

I stopped before he came and climbed over him so I could 69 with him. I started sucking him again and he stuck his warm tongue in my ass and started to finger me as he rimmed me. I lost my concentration on his cock and sat on his face and rode it as he tongue fucked me...

“Ok” I said.. “Time for you to fuck my slutty little ass...” and I crawled forwards onto all fours, pushed my face into the bed and spread my wet hole for him....

Bradford

Nobody interested?

By *onaMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I need more and some cum for xmas