FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Things have had to change...

Things have had to change...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s.Kerry OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

My continuing ill health has meant I am unable to dress, or indeed meet, as often as I have done over the last few years.. Things took a rather unexpected turn, as you will read, when simple messaging between myself and a very close female friend became more than either of us expected.. She is in a relationship, whilst I am not, and whilst neither of us wish it to develop into a full blown 'affair' as some might call it, both of us are happy to simply have some 'fun'.. I have written this as a 'story' albeit this has actually occurred already and hopefully things will progress in the New Year..

Hope you enjoy..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Blackpool

They had known each other as friends for several years, always calling each other dear, and even the odd innuendo had been exchanged, albeit nothing particularly of a sexual nature.. He had been quite brazen at times though, for instance when they passed each other on the road he had commented how strict she looked in her uniform she wore for work, adding she would most probably make a good dominatrix, and even on the odd occasion asking her what colour bra she was wearing after mentioning one day to her he had a weakness for a nice cleavage.. She had replied with such comments as "Careful what you wish for" when he had jokingly mentioned about going across her knee for a spanking because of his misbehaviour in asking her such things..

One day however those comments past would come back to bite him..

Visiting her one day for a coffee and a chat he accidentally spilt some of his drink bringing a comment from her as he wiped it up "Now that does deserve a spanking as I have only just done the housework!" Unable to resist he replied, in his usual joking fashion "I'm don't mind if you want too" the look on his face as she replied "Go and stand in the corner facing the wall like the naughty boy you are then" saying it all.. He didn't know what to think but obediently did so, noting the glint in her eye as he went to the corner she had indicated.. She said nothing more for the next ten minutes or so as he heard her moving round until she said "Right come over here" Turning he did so standing in front of her like a little naughty boy as she continued "Now you don't think I am going to spank you over your them do you so take them down" pointing at his trousers.. His face reddened with embarrassment at this as he had not even considered she might even spank him let alone demand he remove his trousers, and as usual he was wearing panties not male underwear, but knowing he had no choice he slowly undid his trousers and allowed them to fall to his ankles.. She smiled, seeing her friend in front of her, trousers round his ankles, and wearing women's panties just tickled her, plus his face was bright red.. "Oh I wonder what our friends would say if they knew you wore panties" she exclaimed but with an evil glint in her eye she picked up her phone and took a picture adding "Well now I can show them as I have the evidence don't I" a rhetorical question really as his face now glowed an even brighter red.. "Right come here and lay over my lap"

Positioning himself as she had indicated he awaited his spanking albeit this was not to be the last as he was to discover and he was also about to find out just how hard his friend could indeed spank an errant male.. She started off with just a few light 'slaps' but before long those light slaps began getting harder and he could feel his bum getting red but still she continued until finally, with a couple of really hard slaps on each of his bum cheeks she stopped.. He lay there squirming for a moment and began to lift himself from her lap only to find himself pushed back down across her knees "I am not finished with you yet my lad" she proclaimed before, grabbing the waist band of his panties, pulled them down to expose his bare bum.. "Now let's give you the spanking you deserve shall we" again a rhetorical question as, feeling himself going redder in the face at the indignity of laying across his friends lap with a bare bum, she continued to spank him seemingly relishing her task.. Finally, his bum sore and glowing bright red she told him to stand adding "Leave your panties down and go back and stand in the corner".. Doing so he heard a click and realised she had taken another picture "Oh that's just another to add to my collection to show our friends" she announced laughing.. He was left to stand there for a while before finally she told him he could pull his panties and trousers up and come and sit down which he did albeit sitting down somewhat gingerly as his bum still felt like it was on fire..

Turning to him she asked "I enjoyed spanking you. Did you?" to which he nodded, still feeling totally humiliated and embarrassed at what he had just happened, before she continued "I think we need to talk about this a bit more really as I don't know anything about this being dominant you have mentioned in some of your messages. I need to know a bit more about what you would expect of me if we go further but bearing in mind I am a complete novice” “Shall I write it all down so you can read it?” he replied and she nodded her agreement as it was now time for him to leave.. Getting in his car to leave, his bum still feeling a bit tender he couldn’t help but smile, and even more so when his phone lit up with a message saying “Don’t forget my message will you and by the way I was wearing a white bra and panties when you were over my knee"

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Wow so hot, so many tv's would want to find a hot Lady like this for similar fun, looking forward to reading more, lucky girl xxx.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot. Can't wait for more

Blackpool

Thank you for your comments so far. I am not too sure how much crossdressing will happen but who knows. I will post more of this when I can x

» Add a new message to this topic