FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi MMF Fucking

Bi MMF Fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all.

I have always had the fantasy of meeting up with a dominant couple. serving the woman as my mistress and being tied up so that i am on my hands and knees.

From there i would have my arse fucked by both the male and female (female with a strapon) and having who ever wasnt fucking my arse, forcing their cock/pussy into my mouth.

Does anyone else have fantasies like this?

I would love to make this fantasy a reality.

Thanks.

Bradley.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

sounds like a lot of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's my fantasy too. If I'm feeling that extra bit naughty think about 2 guys fucking my ass n mouth with lady with strapon on standby to step in.

Also had real big fantasy bout been strapped to table with my ass n mouth available to all to use and abuse as they see fit. After several hours I'm released from table well fucked in both holes.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds hot. Shame about the distance between us.

have you tried anything like that before?

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Hi all.

I have always had the fantasy of meeting up with a dominant couple. serving the woman as my mistress and being tied up so that i am on my hands and knees.

From there i would have my arse fucked by both the male and female (female with a strapon) and having who ever wasnt fucking my arse, forcing their cock/pussy into my mouth.

Does anyone else have fantasies like this?

I would love to make this fantasy a reality.

Thanks.

Bradley."

A lot of people thinking along the same lines Bradley just hard to find couples who will entertain-the main problem I have found is most people who wish to try it are married and curious and most couples feel this is an issue in terms of them being involved in any 'deceit' and that of course is there right!

There are couples who state they wish to try this, can think of one who is on meets today if you are local to them!

I would be happy to meet a couple and let things develop as they are more comfortable with the idea-we can all but live and hope

By *ust-need-itMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Yes there are many of us who feel the same way, would love to do this. I've only experienced 1 on 1 several times, devine but a MMF is the goal x

its been a fantasy of mine for a while now lol. Im sure it'll come true soon enough

yes also a fantasy of mine

We are a MM couple and have had a few MMMF would be willing to help and MMF or MMMF out

happily tried and enjoyed this mindblowing scenario... if anyone else would like a go..

By *XXJAYMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Mmmmmm, sounds deliciously filthy. Just how it should be

» Add a new message to this topic