FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married guy

Married guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leedsw OP   Man  over a year ago

London

We've both been at work and flirting all day by email. I've been telling you about this recurring dream of you turning up at my house and fucking in my bed.

The thought of it drives me crazy and constantly has me waking with a hard erection. The thought of fucking you is amazing but the thought of doing it in my bed is crazy.

My wife is out that night and you have been teasing me about coming over after work but I think you've been teasing me. About 7pm you go quiet so i just sit down to watch tv.

Suddenly my phone flashes and i answer to hear your voice saying "where do you live, I'm so horny and you are going to fuck me right now". I'm instantly hard and direct you round the corner from where you've parked up to my house.

Your car lights swing into the drive and I can't believe this is happening. You practically run out of the car and straight in to me at the door.

Once inside you push me back against the closed door and push hard up against me, kissing me and pulling at my clothes. I follow your lead and quickly you are down to your underwear.

I grab your hand and lead you quickly upstairs. I drag you into my bedroom and throw you onto my bed. You lie back and say "you are going to get fucked like you've never been fucked in this bed before". You then sit up and reach for my hand.

You slide my wedding ring off my finger and place it on yours while looking sexily into my eyes. You say "I might need this later" and wink at me.

I push you back down, quickly ripping off your knickers. I can't wait to bury my head between your legs and instantly I'm down thete lapping at your pussy, your hand grabbing my hair and pushing me where you like it.

You taste beautiful and I'm loving the reaction of your body under my touch. You tell me to move my head and i notice my wedding ring between your fingers. Yoi seductively roll the ring over your body and down towards your pussy.

You begin working it around your clit and encourage me to sit up near your face as i watch you. Next thing i know, not only are you teasing your pussy with my wedding ring but you have your lips wrapped round my cock.

You keep stopping and saying that your my filthy friend and you're going to fuck me like nobody before. You make me lick your fingers and my ring before going back for more.

After a while you push me onto my back and straddle me. You look straight into my eyes as you lower yourself onto my cock, enjoying every inch push into you slowly. Your hands on my chest you begin to thrust.

My eyes watching your incredible body, my hands holding your amazing tits. You ride me, faster then slower bringing me to climax then stopping. Over and overyou tease me until i can't take anymore.

I throw you off and push you onto your back. Pushing your legs over my shoulders i pound into you shooting my cum deep into you. You kiss me, put my ring back on my finger, grab your stuff and run out without a word. Quickly you dress by the front door and leave.

I'm left speachless and wondering if it was all a dream but my ring tastes of you and i know it wasn't x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

You slide my wedding ring off my finger and place it on yours while looking sexily into my eyes."

Sounds familiar lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Short and sweet and straight to the point . Loved it

» Add a new message to this topic