FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A little tease

A little tease

By *igron111 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gt Sankey, Warrington

I want you to lay back and be naked. Just lay there and let dirty thoughts run through your head. Do not touch yourself yet. I want you to think about me. I want you to think about how much you want me, how much you want me to touch you, how much you want my cock inside your pussy. I want you to softly say to yourself, just loud enough so you can hear it, but not too loud that anyone else could. “I wish you were here to fuck me” “I want you so bad that I can feel you inside me.”

Now you are ready to begin. I want you to slowly run your hand down your body. Start at your breasts and just run your hand down your stomach and then over your clit. I want you to pinch your clit, this time very hard, almost to the point of pain, and then let it go.

I want you to have naughty thoughts run through your mind. I want you to fantasize about me pinching you.

Then I want you to pinch your clit again for me and then let go.

Now I want you to run your fingers down toward your lips. I want you to rub them with your fingers and just feel how nice the rubbing feels to you.

Now start to tease the opening of your pussy. Do not penetrate just play with your pussy at the opening. Just teasing yourself. Imagine I was doing this to you, because I will do this. And you will squirm with pleasure.

Now go back to your clit and start to rub it with your fingers. Feel how good that feels now, how much more powerful the feeling is...

Now slide your finger back down your pussy lips and insert one finger inside of you. Go as deep as you can go, then curl your finger up, find your g-spot (the rough area beneath your pubic bone) and begin to run your finger back and forth across your g-spot. Feel how good that feels, as your body starts to tingle.

At this point you should be pretty horny, so I want you to start to finger fuck your pussy with your finger. Go in and out, first slowly and then pick up speed. I want you to go faster and faster, until you are fucking yourself as fast as your fingers can go in and out of your body. Do this for about 60 seconds. Then stop! Take your fingers out of your pussy, either rub the juices on your body, on your breast, or lick them up with your mouth.

Now rub your clit again. Feel how much more powerful that feels.

Rub your clit for a few minutes.

Remember to imagine me with you. How much you want me, that you can’t wait for you to be together again.

Now insert your fingers inside you again. Go as deep as you can go and curl your finger up against your g-spot and begin to rub your g-spot again. Keep doing this until you can feel your body get warmer and warmer and you can feel yourself getting closer to a intense sensation. When you can feel that sensation I want you to start to finger fuck yourself. Go slow at first, do that for about 20 seconds, and then get faster, and faster, and faster. Go as fast as you can. As you feel that sensation get stronger and stronger, continue to finger fuck yourself. You will start to feel yourself building up, and building up. You want to cum. As soon as you feel that you want to cum, I want you to take your fingers out of your pussy. Stop fingering yourself!

Put your fingers immediately over your clit and push down with pressure and start rubbing your clit fast and hard. Rub it as much as you want, till you feel that sensation build again. Let it build up to a pressure point. Where you feel like you are about to go over the edge. When you feel you are at that edge, stop rubbing your clit.

Immediately, insert your fingers inside you again. Curl them up against your g-spot and rub it as fast as you can and as much as you can handle the sensation. At the same time now, rub your clit. Finger your g-spot and rub your clit at the same time. Feel it build up and up. Now you are getting close to the edge again.

I want you to keep going this time. Keep rubbing your g-spot and your clit. Keep going, keep going. Get to the edge and go faster and faster. Now you should be having an intense orgasm. If you aren’t, then stop rubbing your g-spot and start finger fucking your pussy again. Go as fast as you can as soon as your fingers reach the deep part of your pussy. Finger fuck yourself like you mean it. Imagine I’m fucking you really hard.

Keep going until you feel yourself cum.

Now Relax…Lay back and dream of me!!

Sleep well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic