FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st Date

1st Date

By *ressed4fun03 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

After begging to meet the sexy lady half of a couple on here for ages she finally agreed. She warned me there would be conditions and foolishly I said I would agree to "anything".

She gave me the name of a bar to meet her in at 8 o clock, I was told to be wearing stockings, suspenders and panties under my guy clothes (not a problem for me as I normally do).

At 5 past 8 she walked in, she looked amazing, she had a leather look dress on and over the knee boots, legs wrapped in nylon but I couldn't tell if they were stockings or tights.

She sat at the table opposite me and before introducing herself she said "gin and tonic please"

I rushed to the bar and got her one, as delivered it to the table she told me to come and sit next to her. As i sat down she ran her hand over my legs and said are you dressed as I instructed? I nodded and she giggled. She then went in her bag and produced a sturdy metal chastity cage and placed it on my lap, it had a lock with a key in it. She told me to go to the toilet and put it on, I didn't need telling twice and rushed to the loo to obey my instruction.

It took about 10 mins for me to get it on in a semi comfortable position, but once attached I clicked the latch shut and returned to the bar with the key in my hand.

I arrived back at the table to see her chatting to a guy, he was younger than me with a gym fit body, she was clearly quite taken with him.

I went to sit back down, but she waved her glass at me indicating she needed a refil and as I took it from her she put her hand out, without thinking about the situation i placed the key to my locked cock in her hand and went to the bar to get her another drink, I returned with a pint for me and her g & t, she took both from me and gave the pint my him.

Again I went to sit down and she glared at me and said "Piss off for a bit, cant you see im a bit busy".

I went back to the bar and ordered myself another pint and stayed at the bar glancing over at them from time to time, next thing i knew they were snogging each others faces off and moments later they just upped and left, leaving me stood at the bar with a full pint and my dick locked with no key.

I took a quick look outside but could see no sign of them, then my phone beeped and a message just said travel lodge nextdoor room 29......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic