FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > who dresses to be noticed at work ?

who dresses to be noticed at work ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

chrissie always wears lowish tops for work.

Being as she sits at reception and people then walk to her desk. The view always on show is her cleavage and everyone talks to her tits lol. She love this and yes at times it turns her on and will touch herself when view have moved away.

Its also a huge turn on for me to at the end of the day when i get to hear about it. Anyone else like this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did try dressing for work to get noticed but it backfired for me big time - My Boss told me it was inappropriate and to go home and change.

Mind you, It was hard trying to pack boxes in a Scooby Doo costume

If you go into B&Q they all dress to be noticed - nobody can miss that orange!

But can you EVER find someone to help in B&Q when you NEED them? I had a friend who had what she called 'pay rise' tops.... Very low cut and she was beautifully proportioned up top, she would wear them when she asked for days off, or a pay rise etc.... Never failed!

Yes. In my experience they're brill. They operate a policy of employing older people and these employees bend over backwards to help. If you ask for something they ask what you need it for and give tips and advice. If you get chatting most have a former background in some sort of trade. Plumbing, tiling etc... They still employ younger but you will find the disinterested student subsidising their non existant student loans on the checkouts.

Stereotyping - nope go look for yourselves

Now if we were talking PC World... you could take half of their stock nobody would see!

"But can you EVER find someone to help in B&Q when you NEED them? I had a friend who had what she called 'pay rise' tops.... Very low cut and she was beautifully proportioned up top, she would wear them when she asked for days off, or a pay rise etc.... Never failed!"

lol, B&Q clothing is very special as are all store clothing. you can spot them a mile away but as soonas you are in a very close distance they vanish lol.

as for the top heavy friend, i think i need to give her a pay rise lol

» Add a new message to this topic