FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best Used Knickers Story

Best Used Knickers Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rnynhrdguy OP   Man  over a year ago

plymouth

I will start was helping ex look after her work mates house I volunteered to check each week on the way to work

Found that she had left her laundry from the week end, had a great time with them and a bonus found her vibe tucked away under her mattress

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Young next door neughbors house I wss keeping an eye for the weekend.

Found her thong on bedroom floor with nice pussy stains in them.

Added my load to them and left on the floor.

By *ndtimearoundCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Leaving my wife's worn knickers in lay bus gents toilets etc. Turns us both on thinking about guys wanking off with them.

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

Guys ask for mine on here all the time

Washing baskets are gold !!!

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Found a pair hanging on the back of a door in male toilets. Had a good hard sank and spunked into them. Put them back where I found them and left

We've been asked for souvenirs of meets.

Would love to meet up with people lincoln area to sniff pants

Was looking after neighbours house when they were on hold and their 19 yo daughter had left dirty knickers in her bedroom floor....with pussy stained gusset which loved smelling and licking

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Guys ask for mine on here all the time"

Should start to sell them then earn few quid and help out a few hard cocks

Ex wife used to sell her used knickers on a well known auction site. It was quite a good earner. She sold stuff as far as Oz, Germany and France to name a few places.

brentwood

"Ex wife used to sell her used knickers on a well known auction site. It was quite a good earner. She sold stuff as far as Oz, Germany and France to name a few places. "

How much she get for em

£10 to £15 a pair inc free postage. And sell pics for £1 a pair. The secret was dealing outside of the website. She advertised used tights ( permitted ) then once communication was established “ sales were on” she had to be wary of snoops trying to catch her out though. Average months earnings were around £900.

Oh and she is a ssbbw. Stuff was sold to TVs mainly. Men don’t fit easily in size 8 knickers. Stuff was posted as car parts/computer parts to places of work, parents houses etc.

I'm just about to leave a pair of used knickers in a country park public toilets not far from here.

By *untime512Man  over a year ago

Manchester

My best panty raid had to be my ex’s cousin who eventually found out I did this and we ended up having some fun!! But have stolen lots of peoples mainly sm or ss but have stolen a friends gf too and friends family ahah

Love to find a pair around plymouth and wank in them and leave them for the next person

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Does anyone currently have any for auction online right now?

Best was when staying at in laws one Xmas I found younger (19 at the time) sister-in-laws wash basket full of her dirty knickers. I was in bathroom with them spread on the floor and stroking my cock with a pair and sniffing another when she walked in. She seemed shocked and embarrassed, apologised quickly and left. I came so hard that day.

brentwood

"£10 to £15 a pair inc free postage. And sell pics for £1 a pair. The secret was dealing outside of the website. She advertised used tights ( permitted ) then once communication was established “ sales were on” she had to be wary of snoops trying to catch her out though. Average months earnings were around £900. "

Wow that’s a lot from £10 per knickers? If she wore 2 pair a day that’s £600 less postage costs? She couldn’t of had em on for very long lol

brentwood

"Best was when staying at in laws one Xmas I found younger (19 at the time) sister-in-laws wash basket full of her dirty knickers. I was in bathroom with them spread on the floor and stroking my cock with a pair and sniffing another when she walked in. She seemed shocked and embarrassed, apologised quickly and left. I came so hard that day."

Lol didn’t think to lock the door?

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

"Guys ask for mine on here all the time

Should start to sell them then earn few quid and help out a few hard cocks "

. She did I payed £20 6weeks ago and still waiting and she say that she had sand them and maybe got lost in Xmas post and 2 weeks ago she said she send a other pair but still waiting so not be doin that again

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

I used to share a room with a cousin when holidaying abroad. ( think our parents wanted time alone).

I wanked in her used pair whilst she showered.

She caught me one day and to cut a long story short. Turned out she fancied me and like watching me wank.

We ended up agreeing. That I can sniff her panties if I wank for her.

Many many years later when we rarely meet she will leave em somewhere for me to find.

By *untime512Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I used to share a room with a cousin when holidaying abroad. ( think our parents wanted time alone).

I wanked in her used pair whilst she showered.

She caught me one day and to cut a long story short. Turned out she fancied me and like watching me wank.

Damn I wish my cousin was this open I have to steal hers haha

We ended up agreeing. That I can sniff her panties if I wank for her.

Many many years later when we rarely meet she will leave em somewhere for me to find. "

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

"£10 to £15 a pair inc free postage. And sell pics for £1 a pair. The secret was dealing outside of the website. She advertised used tights ( permitted ) then once communication was established “ sales were on” she had to be wary of snoops trying to catch her out though. Average months earnings were around £900.

Wow that’s a lot from £10 per knickers? If she wore 2 pair a day that’s £600 less postage costs? She couldn’t of had em on for very long lol "

Didn’t wear them. But 3 pairs for £9 ( or cheaper ) on the market. Apply female smelll to the knickers before showering after a day’s work. Put in sealed freezer bag and post. No sentiment in business.

By *appyman658Man  over a year ago

Newbury

I play whenever I get a chance

By *utoneoutMan  over a year ago

Valleys

"Was looking after neighbours house when they were on hold and their 19 yo daughter had left dirty knickers in her bedroom floor....with pussy stained gusset which loved smelling and licking"

Mmmmm so fucking naughty should have taken them home for Mrs to wear haha

I was working st someone’s house one day the daughter was about 22 stunning with a gorgeous body and the mother was just as hot. They went out and I went into both there rooms and took a pair of knickers from both of them home with me. Had a lot of spunk in them over the years. 5 years on I still have them.

Last summer was on a campsite in France. A lovely french women would always pass my caravan to and from the shower.

One day after she had past I noticed something on the ground. I went to have a look it was her panties she had dropped. Small size 8 but a nice little pussy juice mark in them. I've kept them have many wanks thinking of her.

Cousins knickers, washing basket

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I wouldn't mind helping someone with mine

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

What was the site called ? I will do the same and help the men offload

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

Someone could make use of some of lizs

By *lay-full-funCouple  over a year ago

stockport

We was having sky fitted box down stairs an one in our bedroom when he went I go up into our ROM to check the box an to c if he had made a mess there was a pair of mine put on my bed he had been in my draw took them out an had a wank in them an put them on my bed to fined lol

Have a pair here anyone interested

» Add a new message to this topic