FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st try

1st try

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok guys, this is my 1st try so be gentle

Criticism welcome though.

She’d come to me through a mutual friends, looking for the loss of control and anonymity.  All I was given was a time, hotel name and a key.  As the time and my taxi grew closer I started to feel the first butterflies of nerves creep into my stomach but I’d be mad to back out of this now so, tipping the driver, I headed into the hotel.

The Regent was a middle of the road place, with businessmen going about their days and tourists setting out on their days sightseeing.  I felt a rush flush through my body knowing that they all had no idea what would be going on in room 314 in just a matter of minutes.

And before I knew it I was there.  Key in hand and ragged, nervous breaths escaping my lungs, nerves bubbling away in my belly.  However, now was not the time for nerves, it was the time for boldness and action.

I entered and the site that lay before me brought a near instant swelling to me.  

The room was silent bar the soft sound of her breathing and the gentle clinking of the cuffs that bound her hands to headboard.  Her long brown hair lay scattered about her, traces of it running down over her full breasts that were barely contained by a black satin bra.  

Her nose flared slightly as if she were trying to gain a scent of me and a brief smile crossed her lips, seemingly at the thought of what was to come.

I approached slowly, admiring her womanly body, curvaceous and almost hypnotic as it rose and fell with her gentle breathing.  As I traced my finger tips over the contours of her face and down to explore the shapes of her body she gave a small gasp of pleasure and my eye fell to the bedside table where a selection of toys lay for me to pleasure her with.  

The scent of her perfume rising of her warm body drove impassioned fire into me, drawing me closer to take her face in my hand giving her a long, slow deep kiss. Our tongues clashed and curled around one another’s for what seemed an eternity.

Picking up a feather off the bedside table, I walked around the bed letting the tips of the feather brush against her at random, watching her body twist and contort as she enjoyed the pleasure of it against her, not knowing where it would fall next, her lips parting to release barely audible moans.  

Parting her legs with the feather and running it gently against the inside of her thighs and her panty concealed lips, she twitched and ground herself against it.  

Stripping her of her bra and panties, I plant soft gentle kisses on her body, savouring her scent, the warmth , softness and taste of her skin.  Watching her nipples slowly come erect, I take turns licking and sucking on each.  The slow, languid movements of my tongue causing them to grow hard in my mouth and letting me bite them gently, rolling them between my teeth and enjoying the gasps brought forth by the delicious combination of pleasure and pain.

Whilst my mouth is busy kissing her breasts and neck, my hands trace circles over her torso, creeping ever closer to her shaven pubis.

Forgoing the toys on the bedside table I glide my hand between her thighs and let my middle finger trace back up her lip and clitoris, savouring the wet feeling beginning to appear there.  I can feel her heart rate and breathing speed increase.  There is a palpable sense of desire and need coming off her, almost matching my own need to take her in my mouth, to taste her.

Rubbing her clit with my thumb I slide my finger into her, her smooth wet pussy that offered no resistance as I slowly, softly make a beckoning motion to brush against her g spot.  Increasing speed and pressure, I slip another finger in and she starts to grind against my hand, her loud moans like music to my ears, the sound of her fighting against the cuffs like a percussive backbeat.

Driven crazy by the smell of her drifting to my nostrils, my passion growing, I bring my face closer and blow a cool breath over her clit whilst drawing my fingers out, leaving her craving more from me.

The fire in my belly demands I thrust my face between her legs to devour her but my mind demands I move slower and savour every moment.  Instead I place a wide kiss along the length of her, letting the tiniest part of my tongue slip between her lips to get the first sweet taste of her.

She pushes herself against me, pushing her hips into the air to better grind herself against my mouth.  It is a slow, gentle motion we share at first, two lovers in unison, each moving with the other with an almost psychic understanding of what the other will do next.  She yearns to free her hands from captivity and rip the blindfold from her eyes so she can fully engage with me yet enjoying every minute sensation brought forth by her trapped state and lack of sight.

Faster and louder, faster and louder, my tongue dancing the flamenco on her clitoris bringing her to the heights of pleasure she craves so badly as once more my fingers are inside massaging and stroking.

Wordlessly, noiselessly, she explodes into orgasm.  Her body writhing uncontrollably on the bed fighting against the ties that bind her to the headboard, I continue to stimulate her, slowing my efforts down and letting her relax into a post orgasmic glow.

My face wet with her juices, I realise how hard I am and how much I want to be inside her now but, with a slow smile on my face and reaching over to slip a spare blindfold over my eyes, I realise that it’s my turn.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilf61Man  over a year ago

Taunton

great first try, look forward to the next installment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice

» Add a new message to this topic