FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My tube journey

My tube journey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndianguy2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Slough/Reading

This happened a few weeks ago _ all real

As usual there was tube delays on a cold Monday on October. Stuck on a platform going no where I was cold and annoyed I kept look at the board hoping for some news that a train was due soon, hardly. The platform became packed as more passengers poured in from discontinued journeys this is very i set eyes on V. She came off the train dressed smartly business like curvy nice black hair. You would think as an Asian guy I would be describing a Asian girl right ? O no a like black ladies with a fuller figure wow she was amazing. Nice eyes smile and equally annoyed with the delays. My time watching and grumpiness all seemed a far cry now.

V stood there a few people away from me, like me stuck on a platform going no where checking the display as well as checking her watch. I would keep looking at her and when she clocked on I would pretend I was checking the display for news of the next train. This went on for ages 20 min look, clock, check board.

Finally a train came and every bundled on as of it was the last train home. I tried to get on but was to polite and let others on, fuck what if she was on train there goes my pass time.

People piled on and the train left, but there was still loads on the platform left inc v...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Slough/Reading

So...

Slough/Reading

Soo

Slough/Reading

"Soo"

Slough/Reading

So the next train came

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well?

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

And?

Slough/Reading

So I move along the platform so when the train arrives I have a chance at being on the same carriage as her. I am about two people behind her at this stage when the train pulls in, determined not to miss the train and her i rush in the already packed train. We catch each other again yes locked this time I admire her closer, curvy figure fuller chest juice lips ?? amazing eyes wow. Now on the train she is one person in front holding the pole thus not to fall when the train pulls, no chance of that as the number of people crammed on the train we nearly had space to move. The next stop came, and person in from rushes out. I am now right behind v I can smell her perfume the freshness of the morning. She looks behind me playing hard to get, but with a naught streak look the look that's says I want u. The train moves and I touch her (as I wasn't holding on tightly to the pole... ??) quickly apologise and she smiles. All along I wanna feel her. I pretend to listen to music on the phone then look up at the tube map glancing at this beauty when I can and each time she has the same look. The next stop comes and more ppl cram in and we are brought even closer now I right behind her if I moved my hand it would touch her navy blue skirt so tempting

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Slough/Reading

So with eye contact fully confirmed and smelling good I enjoyed the rest of the journey to the next stop. Each time we were pushed closer together me behind her. Suddenly she let go of one hand and placed her right hand on her knees thus to say feel here or was a simple itch at the same time my hand happened to let go and was in the same place. The train made a sudden jerk and brushed her hand, the tingle and electricity I felt was amazing, she looked over her shoulder with a lustful eye was this my signal ? I played it cool and removed my hand back to the pole the train moved again only for it to stop immediately in a tunnel and the lights flicked off WTF was my response and shorty the driver told what we already knew 'we are stuck in a tunnel should be on the move soon' no shit Sherlock. As we where going on where I let go of the pole that was helping us keep steady on our feet and I can see she did the same, her right hand on her tighs she glanced back, we the little tight where was on the train I can see the sparkle in her eye. This was it now or never I placed my hand on her tighs as before feeling it slow she put her hand on mine looked back at me as a form of approval feeling her shirt and the rim of it before her tights covered her legs it felt good she turned biting her lower lip hmmm I was getting hard and she was enjoying it...

I moved my hand clover to the front of her skirt each time getting closer I moved my other hand on the left of her tigh she was being hugged by a stranger in a dark tunnel on a train

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Go on go on go on!

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Slough/Reading

My hands were well placed now exporikg her. The train was so packed that no body would notice my hands on her, my lips inc from her neck which I live kissing I slow lovely my hand so I could feel the uncovered part of her legs to my pleasant surprise she has suspenders on

Hmmm wish I cud undo them I'm thinking. Her skin was so soft we moved my hand to near her upper tigh only to tease me hmmmm wow. By now my bulge was growing and I'm she she could feeel it near her bum, we enjoyed ourselves for a while which was only 5 min till the train started again and the lights flicked on. As the train started it jerked moving every one and this my hand went closer to her pussy. I quickly took my hand out she looked back and whispered 'thank you' the rest of the journey was normal looking and the occasion tocuhing her bum

The train Cleared and seats became available first one being a gentleman I offered it to her why ?!

She smiled and thanked me ?? soon enough there was a seat opposite her and I took it she has her legs crossed and I cud not stop admiring her to tease me she adjusted her Sharon stone style ....

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

bradford

More please

Slough/Reading

So here goes again we continue to tease each other she looks at me and me at her ...

A space becomes available next to her .. she looks at me and suggests I sit on it microns her eyes to the left

By *romthetoonMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Is this tube going to John O'Groats

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"Is this tube going to John O'Groats"

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"Is this tube going to John O'Groats"

bradford

Sounds hot

Kettering

Slough/Reading

So moved to a seat next to her and she adjusted herself again, soon about the carriage became empty and tried to make small talk 'phew glad we got moving again, I thought we were gonna be stuck in that tunnel for hours' I said to which she replied it was ok it had its plus side, with a glit In eye. I asked her where she was going, she said kings cross station which by now was only 3 stops away. She played with her hair all this time teasing me as I just looked on hmmm. My mind was saying hey her number, but how i was daring before when I was feeling her amazing body but now I'm lost

What shall I do and each minute her station was getting closer. She then turned to me and said my station is coming up give me ur phone and she typed in her number and with a statement 'call me' she left the train wow what the fuck just happened there ....

I was stunned but this was amazing

Kettering

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

????

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

bradford

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please

Slough/Reading

So we swapped number and her stop arrived she got up elegantly and waved as she exited the train. My heart was racing I couldn't wait to txt her or call. I got into work know full well she had not got my number so I had to make the first move. I checked I had a decent pic on my what's app then save her number 'tube' silly first message hi hope u got to work ok -- Harry.

After what felt like hours she replaced in 5 min 'yes got to work ok a bit late but smiling - vee xx.

Wow she is real that is her number. I looked at her profile pic on what's app as do. It showed her and a man posing what looked like a holiday pic.

The rest of the day was spend txt asking what she liked etc and how much fun the journey was she was txt back immediately now.

I asked what she was wearing, she said blue silk underwear 'didn't u feel team u asked' I had not. Out chats hot even more steamy and she said she was getting wet and had to go to the toilets, then came a pic....

bradford

Wow more please soon

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

love trains and tubes

i traveled into london for years and often had a grope with someone, sometimes it was me being groped i loved the risk of us being caught, once was made to cum in my trousers and walked out with a damp patch

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

more please

Mmmm very hot

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

bradford

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brill

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

cant wait for the pic detail

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Cool

Slough/Reading

Sorry for the delay

She send me a pic of her top half great pair of titts and Hard nipples covered a bit by her fingers which showed a blingimg wedding ring. I sent a simple replay back I like

To which she said more where that came from. The next few hours I did some actual work she was busy but it also made me think about the wedding ring and equal the turn on and why is she flirting with me when she is married ...

Slough/Reading

That evening I got the same tube and ....

"That evening I got the same tube and ...."

Tried same with another lady, this time it was a lady in fancy dress wearing a cop dress

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Nice

By *huckzMan  over a year ago

spalding

"Sorry for the delay

She send me a pic of her top half great pair of titts and Hard nipples covered a bit by her fingers which showed a blingimg wedding ring. I sent a simple replay back I like

To which she said more where that came from. The next few hours I did some actual work she was busy but it also made me think about the wedding ring and equal the turn on and why is she flirting with me when she is married ..."

post the pic

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

bradford

Want to read a lot more of this one please do continue.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

Slough/Reading

So the tube journey was slow rather then reading the paper I was looking at each person that got on hoping it was her. I came to a few stops from mine and at the corner of my eye I saw her all dressed in her business suit a bit tired and rough from the days chores what a sight. She was standing up and I was seated. We came to an area of the tube where is was overground not under and I knew this and frantically hopped my phone would get a signal quick.i done the usual shake the phone and raise it a bit, all along knowing she was watching me. At last I got a signal and beep a message from her hello... nice day fancy seeing u here ... did u like my pics she said

I quickly replied back yes I did and hello back I looked at her while typing know she wanted a response from me. Beep another message get of at the next stop and follow me

Wow this lady is daring

I replied ok

The tube slowed down as it does when u wanna get somewhere fast

She kept at her phone hoping I would say more and I was thinking the same

The next stop came and I pushed through to get off she was quite a few steps in front of me. Playing it cool she walked with style looking over her shoulder now and then

I had a great view curvy figure long blk arm nice round @rse hmmmmm. We got out the station and she sent me a message keep up I don’t have long, I’m thinking where we going what we gonna do (that big I guessed) we walked for about ten min into a quite estate with some old garages, it was daylight but no sign of any one

She was hello as she turned around and pulled me to her. We started to kiss her leading tongues locked

So did u like my picture then ? Of course I did and kissed her more this time taking the lead I looked around and found a small corner a few steps away and held her hand and took her there. Once there I pinned her to the wall a and kissed her starting at the neck feeling her body she was breathing quick and heavy loving the thrill the kissing got intense my hands all over her great body slowly parting her legs and feeling them hmmmm smooth she loved it the control the thrill the lot how far can I take her I turned her around her hands on the wall and me behind her as if we are dogging she tilites her head back and I kiss her my hands are under her skirt now I wanna rip her knickers off

Slowly slide them down until the are half way. Akwardly turn her back and Pin her to the wall and finger her one finger in and out slow hunting for her cilit faster she wants her telling me faster and faster two fingers go in and she is soaked nowhere I take my hand out and she’s tastes herself with a sexy look and says your good more next time. With that she pulled her knickers up and ran to the station

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

bradford

More please

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago