FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first meet mmmm

My first meet mmmm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first meet

I had been seeing my master a few weeks now and we had spoken about a meet and group sex. Not really knowing anything I agreed

He arranges this meet at his friends house. I drive to pick my master up and all the way my heart is racing. Not knowing what to expect. I get to his and he is buzzing. He can’t wait for the fun to start

We start driving to his friends and all the way I’m thinking what will this be like. Scared but excited at the same time. Bitting my lip thinking about having 2 cocks in me

After getting lost we finally arrive at this house. Me being scared followed behind my master as he knock the door. My heart was going to beat out of my chest. This man opens the door. Nothing like what I was expecting but seemed friendly.

We walk into the lounge and sit on the sofa. My master sat to the left and mr b (his friend) sat to the right. At first we just talk then bam. My master starts kissing me then I feel these hands touching my hair then my legs. Then my head is turned and mr b starts kissing me too. My heart starts racing even more.

I get shown to this room to get changed into some play wear. My master keeps popping in to make sure I’m ok. All I can think is what am I going to do. What are they going to do to me.

After what seems a life time my master walks in. Kisses me and leads me back to the lounge.

The door opens and mr b is sat on sofa and there is a mattress lay in the middle of the floor. Both men still dressed My master says what do you think of her. Doesn’t she look hot. Mr b agrees then comes towards me. They both start kissing me. Then we sit down again. They start talking to me and we have a drink. I have water as I want to keep my head together. Then the horn starts. One kissing the other touching. My boobs are caressed and my pussy starts to flow. Still not knowing what to expect and so nervous I start to respond to them. My master slides his fingers into what’s now my very sticky pussy. Mr b kissing me and talking about how good I feel. I’m lowed onto the mattress and my master starts fucking me while Mr b is sucking on my nipples. Then wham. He shoves his cock in my mouth. My master turns me around and doggies me while I suck on Mr bs cock. The harder I’m fucked the tighter grip I get on Mr bs cock

My master then turns me on my back and starts fingering me hard until I start gushing he makes me squirt time and time again. Mr b saying how good this is. The mattress is soaked with all my juices and the smell of the 3 of us is so tantalising. I’m so horny and the fact I can smell and taste the horn in the room drives me crazy.

I’m lay on my back again. Mr d holding my legs my master puts his fingers both in my pussy and arse at the same time. He fingers me so hard in both holes and the my head is blown the orgasm is in a different league to anything Iv ever experienced b4. My legs shake and my head is in a whiz. They pic me up and place me back on the sofa. I take more water.then I go back into bedroom and change into a body stocking.

I walk back in to the lounge and they r there now both naked. And their cocks standing to attention. I think to myself let the fun begin. Mr b bends me over and starts banging me. My master stands on sofa in front of me on the sofa and I start sucking his cock deep taking his full length as My eyes start to water but still wanting to take more. Can’t wait to feel my master in my pussy I turn around and my master sits on the sofa. I sit down on his cock and he grabs my tits squeezing then hard as I ride his cock. Mr b kneels in front of us and starts licking my pussy as my masters cock is deep inside. The feeling are electrifying.

I get placed back on the mattress and my master tells mr b to make me squirt then my master takes over. I gush like never b4. He then puts his cock in my pussy and shoves his wet fingers in my mouth. Mr b lies on the mattress and I climb on top of him. I start riding him then my master slips his hard cock in my arse with no remorse he starts pounding my arse while I ride mr bs cock. He fucks my arse that hard we full off the mattress but still he pounds my arse so hard and deep. I am at this time in a trance the orgasm is over powering. It pushes my masters cock out of my arse and I’m left dizzy still sitting on mr bs cock. He kisses me and then I’m left with my pussy and arse gaping on a wet mattress gasping for air.

I get up go to the bathroom clean myself up and get dressed. Thinking what has just happened.

We sit for a while then my master and I leave.

On the way home he puts his fingers inside me and we talk about the evening while I try and drive. This is so unreal and the feeling are so strong I cum as I drive us back to his

We get back and the horn hits us. We start playing but with my pussy already feeling eclectic I cum and gush into the early morning.

I thank both men for something I never thought in my wildest dreams I would experience

My first ever threesome. My first ever DP and my first ever taste of what an open minded sex life could be like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Have a read. It was fun

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Sounds like a great evening xx

It was amazing. Never known anything like it b4. This is all new to me and I’m enjoying it so much x

Wow! Tonight Mmmf mystery Bbc meet for cherry who was blindfolded was unreal! Blow our minds.. Cherry tapped after having a massive multiple orgasms while lapping up the group fun.. Honestly that was so much fun x

We have many tails to share on this forum so watch this space x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will be keeping an eye out for them

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first meet here was actually so random! We met at tenporary job and announced we were into 'stuff' and we both had fabswingers in common. such an amazing yet sporadic moment and such a kink.

Because after being overlooked/ignored soooo many times (I know you women have busy inboxes). I happen to meet someone that just happened to be on here. What were the chances

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent first mmf OP

Well hung here.. cherry my amazing other half will add more filthy stories from meets and play in the week.

Glad you like them so far

» Add a new message to this topic