FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex craved bbc

Ex craved bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucio OP   Man  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

2013-

I was 26 very hard working when I got with the girl of my dreams. She was 25 petit 5'3 size 8 32c beautiful pert breasts. And an ass you would see on a model. She was perfect, Sophie her name. Not only was she brilliant to be around but she was another level in the bedroom. She made me cum like no other before. Vocally and physically filthy. She rode my cock like a cowboy on a wild horse. I always wondered why she was incredible

It wasn't till a year into our relationship things started going a little wrong. She wad away with her mam for one of those luxury spa weekends. She txted be all the time. But this weekend not one but I could see she was online. She she got back on the sunday. I went to hers and we had a few drinks when she slept I checked her phone and my fears where right she was texting a guy called Ron. After doing so research I found out it was a black guy 6'2 and looked after himself. Scrolling through the messages a lot of flirting was going on. Then a picture if her in front of a mirror with nothing on the a picture of his cock. Must if been easy 9''. I was nervous but furious how could this happen. What should I do..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going!! Sounds great

MANCHESTER

As I scrolled down further I saw that they agreed to meet the day after, on the Monday at lunch.

The morning came I had no sleep. Ready to go to work. As much time drew nearer I couldn't concentrate on work anything all that was running through my head was why Sophie had done this. I managed to get half days leave and headed round to Sophies. Her car wasn't there but I had a key for her house I let my self in. I was asking myself what was I doing here. What should I do.

I went upstairs into the bedroon and soon as I opened the door the smell of her chanel perfume hit my senses. I was shaking with fear, not k owing what to do. Then I hear a car pull up outside. I keep through the crank in the blinds to see. It was Sophie on her own. A sigh of relief lefted my body. As I was ready to go down stairs i here another car pull up. My heart pounding out my chest I go back towards the blinds and see a range rover pulled up at the end of the drive. Then the driver door opens and out gets this big black figure it's Ron.

Shit!!!! Shit!!!!

What should I do? Nervous and scared I decide to hide in the built in wardrobe. Risky as they where French doors. Hopefully nothing will happen. But how will I explain me hiding I should of just made an appearance. Too late now. 10-15 minutes past by. Then I here footsteps coming upstairs. In the bedroom walks Sophie dressed in a light blue denim summer dress. She goes into her bottom draw and takes out a matching bra thong silk black set and stockings she rakes her summer dress off to reveal her naked body. I'm so nervous but so turned on at the sight of my girl. My cock is swelling in my trousers. She puts on her sexy underwear and stockings. Ties up her amazing black flowing hair. And then just kneels on the floor facing the door.

By *offee300Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Fuck keep going, this is turning us on so much

MANCHESTER

As she sat there she was rubbing her pussy through her thong. Then footsteps up the stairs. The door opens in walks Ron. My heart is thubbing so load but I'm so turned on. As he enters the room and comes into view the guy is naked. He slowly walks up to Sophie. He lifts his cock and let's it fall on Sophies head it was as big as the length of her head. Then he speaks: show daddy how you suck big black cock. I wanted to burst out and kill this guy but I was froze not knowing what to do.

By *ilthy gentleman 4425Man  over a year ago

combe martin

more more more please

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More plz

Great

MANCHESTER

Yes my daddy was her reply. She realised her tongue and licked his big balls. Slowly moving up his shaft to his throbbing bell end. And she took his big cock inside her mouth. She remind eye contact with him throughout. She was enjoying this but with an innocent look on her face. With each taking of his cock she was going deeper and deeper to the point of gagging. With the nice level turning up i took the opportunity to release my cock as it was straining in my pants.

Ron gripped Sophie by the head and lifted her to her feet and throw her on the bed. Get on you hand and knees show daddy your arse he said. She did as told to reveal her perfect arse. Wow! What a beautiful arse you have real booty. And ever so slightly spanks it. What do yo want daddy to do with you my slut he says. She turns her head and looks at him with a devil look in her eyes and says 'fuck me with your big cock daddy'. I couldn't believe my ears.

So horny!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *inkyinbasingstokeMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Pleas tell me this is ta true story

MANCHESTER

"Pleas tell me this is ta true story "

It is a true story 100% and plenty more to come

MANCHESTER

He pull her thong to one side and teases his bulging black bell end on her pussy. You are soaking he remarks. And pushes his cock inside her. She gaspes with the size of it taking her breath away.

Im nearly at breaking point in the wardrobe my cock ready for bursting. She takes all his cock deep inside her. Then he postions her on her back legs in the air round his shoulders he fuck her deep and hard she close to orgasm, her body shudders like I've never seen. The tightening of her pussy must of sent waves to Ron as he also emptied a load inside my girls pussy. They lay there for a few minutes. Nothing was said. Then Ron spoke: did you like that?

Sophie: hell yes I loved it.

Ron: good slut, I'm gonna fuck you when I want from Now on understood.

What the fuck was going on here once maybe I'd let it lie and try and forget but this can't carry on.

Sophie replyed: yes daddy I'm yours when you want to use me.

Ron: good girl, I'm gonna fuck you in front of your bf next time ok?

Sophie : but it will kill him and he will leave me I love him.

Ron: make it happen slut: if he loves you he will understand you crave black cock.

Hot.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

Will love to hear how this works out

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Bristol, Thornbury

MANCHESTER

Ron picked up his stuff and let himself out. I could see Sophie lying on the bed still naked and Ron's cum dripping out of her.

Sophie: what the fuck I'm I going to do.

And she holds her hands on her head gathers her thoughts and gets changed back into her summer dress. And leaves the house. I get out of the wardrobe still with a stiff cock. Take her thong from the wash basket and explode my load.

Later that evening Sophie was being very quiet like she had something on her mind. Which I know She did.

Me: you ok babes, you look worried about something.

Sophie: oh it's nothing just work.

I give Sophie a kiss and leave the kitchen. As the evening went on I kept hearing Sophies phone buzz from the living room. So I ponder in the kitchen. Like a kid caught doing something wrong.

Me: what you doing?

Sophie: nothing it's your birthday soon was just browsing for presents.

We have a laugh and a joke and I tell Sophie I'm going to bed.

Knowing in my head it must of been Ron. I needed to check her phone. When the house was asleep I crept downstairs to check her phone and low and behold, messages from Ron. Saying and asking about the earlier antics. Then as I scroll futher down.

Ron: I've got a couple of surprises for you.

Sophie:What?

Ron: I know I said I want to fuck you with you bf there next time but I need to have you before then and give you your surprises.

Sophie: phew good coz I don't know how to break it to my bf about you.

Ron:this Saturday at yours 6pm leave the door unlocked be upstairs naked lay on the bed blindfolded earphones in and on. Goodnight.

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

By *irralsiMan  over a year ago

bootle

More please????

Bristol, Thornbury

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Amazing! Xx

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

MANCHESTER

How is Sophie gonna lie about this! I creep back into bed my head all over the place but horny as fuck.

Friday is the next day and Sophie is being very quiet we have breakfast and both go to work. At midday I receive a txt from Sophie saying: the girls in work want are mithering me to have a girly night at mine, I don't really want to bit it is my turn, but I would prefer to be at home with you. It read. The lie was believable if I didn't know. I reply back and say cool what you doing?

Sophie: just have a few drinks and watch a film and they will probs crash so could be good if you could stay at your brothers. Ok I reply. I couldn't believe the lie she was creating. But deep inside me I was excited. I needed a plan the was I was missing this surprise. I wanted to be there.

MANCHESTER

Sorry for the mistakes. Auto correct lol

Carry on :p

Very nice keep going

MANCHESTER

Saturday morning soon came round. I tell Sophie I'm going for a few during with my brother and a few pals and staying there. She says the girls are coming about 5. She avoids me for most of the day, probably riddled with guilt. At 3 she says she is going supermarket for a few bits, I probs won't see you when I get back so have a good night. I will I reply and we kiss. She leaves.

Right I thought. First of all let's move the car. And I park it a few streets back. I go back in the house. Upstairs. I make more room in the wardrobe and I also set up a camera hidden of course. I put on my black dressing gown. Make a drink and head upstairs and hide.

It's coming close to 5 and Sophie returns home. I hear her jump in the shower. I grab my phone and txt her. Hope you have a good night with the girls love you xxx.

When she gets out she enters the bedroom and replys back saying: I love you you know I always will have a good night xxx. It getting close it 6pm. She goes down stairs and unlocks the door. She comes back up blindfolds her self and put her headphones on. She lies there looking amazing pert tits and her pussy was freshly shaven. She looked like heaven. I was already getting hard. Then the door opens. And footsteps upstairs.

Ron walks in. Hello he says. Obviously no reply l, Sophie is in another world. He picks up a bay he brought in and gets out restraints. He ties her arms to each corner and her legs up towards the headboard. So her pussy and ass are fully on show. I decide to txt Sophie while Ron is finishing off with the restraints. I say: just got out now having my first. Wish I was with you. Hope your having a good night with the girls. Ron pics up her phone as it buzzed and starts replying. I'm gonna have a fantastic night a night to remember.

The cheeky bleeder I thought. Then Ron makes a phone call.

Right boys she's ready you can come in now be quiet.

What the fuck my heart is pounding, stomach doing somersault. He's gonna gang fuck my gf and she has know idea. What the fuck.

Great story ??

More

Loving it . More needed , and needed now

Bristol, Thornbury

Sunderland

Nice twist

MANCHESTER

Ron gets undressed his cock semi hard goes over to Sophie and start caressing her on show pussy. He leans over and removes her headphones and say: sophie you ready for the fucking of you life. Yes she replys fuck me Ron.

He places her headphones back on. And places his growing cock in Sophies mouth.

Footsteps I can her coming up the stairs. In here boys Ron shouts. The door opens. WHAT THE FUCK!!! This guy is taking the piss. Not 1 but 3 other guys all black over six foot tall. Fuck Ron where did you find this slut. You like boys. She doesn't know yous are here but will soon know She is getting blacked. They all strip naked.

Troy was 30ish impressive cock very similar to Ron's about 9 inches.

AJ he was about 25 but his cock was longer than the others about 11 inches.

And finally ged his cock was about 8 inches but I've never saw a cock as fat it was like bottle of vodka thick.

Shhhhhh Says Ron. He removes Sophies headphones and speaks.

Ron: my slut you ready to be used?

Sophie: yes daddy give me your cock.

Ron: oh your gonna get my cock in good time. You ready to be gangfucked slut?

Sophie: What????

Ron removes her blindfold to reveal all 3 men standing above her all stroking there growing cocks.

Sophie: no Ron this is to much I can't do this.

Ron: sophie me and my pals are gonna fuck you it will be ok. Your my slut now. And I like to share. Just like I'll share you with your bf.

Sophie: I can't do this Ron it's not fair on my bf.

Ron: it wasn't fair that you fucked me behind your bf back

Sophie: but I just wanted to try some black cock.

Ron: And!!!! You want more don't you. Don't You!!!

He places his cock over her mouth slapping it on her lips. Then slowly puts his big bell end in her mouth.

Ron: you want more black cock don't you slut.

Sophie: yes daddy I'm craving big black cock.

I could believe what I was hearing or seeing. My beautiful gf tied up with her pussy and ass on display. While 4 big black men are ready to gang fuck my gf.

By *xperiencedman98Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Nice ??

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Awesome story.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

I do love to watch a good fuck

MANCHESTER

All four of the men gather round Sophies face, and Ron slowly removes the blindfold.

Sophie:OMG!!! Ron what the fuck.

Ron: don't worry just enjoy.

Ron postions his self ready to go straight in and fuck Sophies pussy. While the other three still surround Sophies face taping there cock on here. As Ron enters Sophies tight but willing pussy she let's out a pleasurable moan. Which AJ takes full advantage of and guides his cock into her mouth. One black cock in her mouth and one in her pussy.

MANCHESTER

Ged and troy move and postion there big cocks there her restrained hands. This is when she realises the girth of geds cock. She could barely get her hand half way round it.

As I sat in the wardrobe a saw my beautiful NOT so innocent gf with four black cocks. My beautiful were still there but this was turning me on so much.

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Y

Bristol, Thornbury

Great carry on

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG very horny story

Keep going that's why I keep checking want to read this for hours

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Any more.

Love this hope it continues

Sunderland

More plz

Hope this continues

More please

More please, I wish I was in Sophie's position.

MANCHESTER

Sorry not been on lately.

I was so tuned on by what I was seeing I had my cock in my hand it was rock solid, my gf being a little slut.

AJ removed his cock as instructed to by Ron. And Ron asked Sophie- what do you want us to do to you slut?

Sophie: I want all off your cocks to fuck me, but I think this one is to fat pointing at geds.

Ron: what about your bf Sophie.

Sophie: fuck my bf he's done I only want bbc from now on.

Wtf have I just heard if I wasn't so turned on I think I would of started crying.

Ron:Really?

Sophie: yes

Ron: ok where's your phone? I'm gonna fill this and send it to your bf.

He picks up Sophies phone and gets ready to record.

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

What a lucky slut. Wish it was me..

Best story I've read in a while

Very hot xxx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"What a lucky slut. Wish it was me.."

You now a few who would have evaraporated all over your D Cups ??????

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Hands up who is fidgeti g right now ...great tale

Carry on

More please.

By *uby slutTV/TS  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Good story

Bristol, Thornbury

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wtf where is he gone lol

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Great story

More

Very good story pal continue

By *robertsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

More please

Dont leave us hanging on.

Wow

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

By *ary_croft_ukMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Any more to this story?

We ALL want more!!!!!

Near MK

Great story

By *robertsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

More more more

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Very hot

Mm

Keep going

MANCHESTER

Ron tells ged to fuck her little hole while he records. Ged pulls Sophie right th the edge of the bed. Grabs her legs pulls them together and bends them into her chest, so her pussy is bulging out.

He plays with her pussy with his monster tip of a cock.

Ron: ready Sophie and he hits record. She's wanking 2 cocks one in her mouth and ged ready to destroy her cute pussy.

Ron: tell you bf what you want?

Sophie: black cock big black cock.

Ron: can your bf fuck you

Sophie: no only Ron tells me who I fuck

Ron: and who's That?

Sophie: ged and his big fat cock.

Ron postions the camera to get teasing her pussy then he slams his cock deep inside her, she dreams and the others hold her down.

Can't wait foe more

Mmmmmm great.

Bristol, Thornbury

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

[Removed by poster at 27/02/18 12:12:42]

V would love this to be herself on that bed

By *arryboneMan  over a year ago

mansfield

If u believe this ul believe owt

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please

By *oveslots12Man  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"2013-

I was 26 very hard working when I got with the girl of my dreams. She was 25 petit 5'3 size 8 32c beautiful pert breasts. And an ass you would see on a model. She was perfect, Sophie her name. Not only was she brilliant to be around but she was another level in the bedroom. She made me cum like no other before. Vocally and physically filthy. She rode my cock like a cowboy on a wild horse. I always wondered why she was incredible

It wasn't till a year into our relationship things started going a little wrong. She wad away with her mam for one of those luxury spa weekends. She txted be all the time. But this weekend not one but I could see she was online. She she got back on the sunday. I went to hers and we had a few drinks when she slept I checked her phone and my fears where right she was texting a guy called Ron. After doing so research I found out it was a black guy 6'2 and looked after himself. Scrolling through the messages a lot of flirting was going on. Then a picture if her in front of a mirror with nothing on the a picture of his cock. Must if been easy 9''. I was nervous but furious how could this happen. What should I do.. "

[Removed by poster at 01/03/18 11:21:32]

Please carry on

More please.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it

More

Near MK

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

MANCHESTER

Need to continue I've not forgot just finding time.

Ill do some tonight

Are you finishing this.

More soon please.

please finish this or somone eles finish it x