FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The beginnings...

The beginnings...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I lay you down on the leather couch and slowly remove your heels, trailing my fingers over your toes and feet as my hands make their way up towards your calves and thighs. i remove my shirt and join you on the couch...warm, wet and hot kisses ensue whilst my fingertips explore you...running my fingers through your hair, down your shoulders, eventually removing your white shirt and unclasping your silk bra. my fingertips (making my lips jealous) move down from your shoulders to your perfectly formed breasts. you start undoing your skirt as my mouth follows my fingers. i start sliding down the couch kissing your breasts...soft, wet butterfly kisses down your belly and around your belly button before sliding down the couch and parting your legs. i choose not (yet) to remote your silk panties and start softly kissing you through them. slowly and increasingly faster, i grow feverishly hungry to taste you through your panties and in a second, your panties are on the floor and my mouth is between your legs...your thighs cushioning my face...tightening soft grip ever so more with each flick and stroke of my tongue, every kiss from my wet lips...until you collapse, spent and satisfied In a warm, wet haze of euphoria on the leather couch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic