FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Short story (true) 2 Twister in Ramsgate

Short story (true) 2 Twister in Ramsgate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyangie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

This the second of my short stories all true some places names might get changed but not names I will just get confused

For some time in the early 90s I live on the Kent coast in the town of Ramsgate at the end of my road was a nice size pub called Churchill tavern

The pub had 4 great features

It over looked the harbour (well the Sally ferry anyway)

Drinks were cheap and it was an old fashioned bar billiards no music pub

But the best feature was that it was attended to the English language school which meant many young sexy foreign student mails away form home

Every few mounts a new group would turn up looking to learn English and talk about English music, movies and try out some English cock

One group I made friends with where of two French girls a French guy 3 Swedes (2 males 1 female) and a Russian girl

Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t a sex feast they where just normal 19 to 21 year olds learning, partying and enjoying being away from home

One night there was a small gathering lots of chatting, drinking and a far amount of flirting one of the French guys found a game of twister and suggested we all played reluctly a few agreed the Swedes said they played it all the time at home after a few joint and always naked the French girls said there was no way and Alex the Russian girl said she would play but was worried about how short her skirt was and no one was to stare at her arse

The game was played bodies fell on one another and I got more then one eyeful of Alex’s beautiful tight arse she was short about 5’6” size 8ish small but nice tits and very pale skin

Later we where chatting and I cheeky asked if purple was one of the favourite coules “yes why you ask?”

I smile and pointed out it’s the colour of her thong her pale face light up like a bulb and the slap on my arm did sting a little

“Did you like what you see?”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtyangie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

My replay was course yes and that I would love to see more

with a giggle I was dragged by the hand to a bedroom then sat on the bed

“ you want to see more ?” as she turned and touched her toes exposing her thong stretched over her now a little damp pussy

taking her hips in my hands I pull her towards me slid the martial to one side and slowly probe her with my tongue licking, tasting and enjoying the growing wet ness in my mouth

turning her round kissing and using my fingers to gentle make her pussy even wetter she opens up my trouser releasing my very stiff cock

then whispering southing in Russian in my ear which I later found out was “fuck me get your cock inside me”

Alex then took my cock in her hand a guide it towards her pussy pushing it slowly inside her then she began to move her body up and down getting faster and faster till she was pounding her cunt hard on my cock being only human I could only take so much so much told her I was cuming “ fill me fill me fill” then focusing her self down on me as I cum hard

At that point the French girls came in naked and joined in ……….. Ok they never but would have been nice if they did

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic