FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Erotica: fucktoy

Erotica: fucktoy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I decided the day was the day, little did my wife know what I had planned for her.

We had spoken several times over the last few months about things she had fantasized about, and had been begging me to let her fuck a group of guys every time we have sex.

I loved how she would call herself my little slut wife when we talked about these things, how worked up she would get at the though of several pairs of mens hands touching her body.

As we drove to my friends house, we laughed and talked about our days, but little did she know my friend and I had planned this party around her being the fuck toy she dreamed of becoming.

We parked the car in the back of the house where the porch lights couldn't reach. We got out and she teased me by bending over the hood. I just fucking love the way her jeans carry her ass. I came behind her and pretended to hump her ass for a minute.

We walked through the back door of my friends house and my wife quickly realized she was the only girl, she looked at me with a confused look, I smiled and started to introduce her around. Everyone but my wife knew that she was the main event and what that entailed.

The party got underway and there was a lot of flurting and teasing with my wife. She absolutely loved being the center of attention. I knew the crowd was going to be bashful as long as I was right next to her, so I went inside with my friend to grab some drinks.

The music was blaring and my wife went into dance mode and she started shaking her ass for the group. I knew they loved it as they started cheering her on. A mix between the electro and the horny guys must have excited her as she started to grind up on the guy next to her.

Everyone knew I brought her there to fuck. I could tell her new friends were eager to start the party properly. I moved up behind her and kissed her neck softly. I hooked her arms in mine so she could not move and smiled at the guy my wife had been dancing with. There was an intake of breath from her as he unzipped her jeans and pulled her them down to her knees, i whispered stay still my slut, the guys in the room cheered him on as he slide her panties to one side and pushed his fingers deep inside her.

I watched how the guys all started to pull there dicks out for my wife. Her new friend started to remover her panties, her amazing ass was now bare and pressed against my hard cock. I moved her over to the coffe table and bent her over one guy spread her ass cheeks apart and started to lick her asshole and pussy as i held her down. She was definitely the prize of the night.

She wiggled her ass in the guys face, as anothr man stepped up and forced his dick in her mouth. She surprised the hell out of the group as she let him fuck her willing throat. I watched as she gagged down his whole dick over and over again. With every thrust I could see her tense up. I knew his big dick was really hard for her little throat to handle, but she wanted the facial abuse.

Just then the first guy stoped his licking and stood up, aiming his dick towards my wife's pussy. I could tell she was already wet as hell as his dick slid right into her cunt. The five others at the party formed a circle around my wife's head as they took turns throat fucking her. As the guy fucking her banged the shit out of her for a good fifteen minutes before he withdrew whipped of the condom and came hard over her arse.

He was replaced by another of the men sliding his dick into her messy cunt. My wife was amazing at pleasing all these men. She constantly jerked off two dicks, and sucked the others in turn . The second guy quickly tensed up and another hot load hit her arse and trickled down her cheeks.

The man in her mouth pulled his dick out and started where the second left off. His dick was by far the largest in the group. He struggled at first to push his dick into her soaking wet pussy. "Mmmmm!" my wife moaned as he stretched her pussy open. He fucked her real hard for about ten minutes then pulled out completely only to fully thrust his dick back into her. Over and over again he thrust deep inside her, her eyes watered with every thrust, my wifes body shaking as she was over whelmed by orgasms. He pulled out and came, I had never seen so much cum before, let alone coming over my wife's pussy.

The other two men continued to run a train on my little slut. Suddenly she started choking as the man in her throat came she had no choice but to swallow it. The last guy started to probe the tip of his dick into her butthole. It must have been all the cum on her arse because he had no problem inserting his entire dick up there. After about fifteen minutes of fucking her ass he buckled and came deep inside my wifes arse.

The guys went and sat down and with the biggest smile on her face my wife looked at me and asked if she had been a good little slut daddy, i smiled back undid my belt and let my trousers drop and whispered your not finished yet my fucktoy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would loved to have been there. Sounds so hot! Looking at your wife and imagining that party has really got me hard!

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic