FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The ball

The ball

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wasn’t really one for these events, through work I was invited to the charity dinner and dance. I put on my tux that evening never expecting how the night would unfold. It was at a nice hotel and to avoid a taxi home and as a bit of a treat I got myself a room for the evening. I arrived and was shown the direction of my table. I introduced myself to the rest of the table and took my seat next to a woman who introduced herself as Claire and her husband Dan. My eye caught Claire immediately she must of been in her mid forties, lovely long blonde hair that was held up with curls down the side of her face. She introduced me to Dan who seemed a bit annoyed at being their and certainly wasn’t engaging with anybody. While the rest of the table chatted away I tried to make small talk with Claire and Dan with Claire responding to most of my questions trying to compensate for fans lack of interest. I noticed that he was drinking his wine a lot quicker than most people and already had taken advantage of the free refills a couple of times. While I was chatting to another guest at the table I noticed that they seemed to be having hushed words with each other, over the noise I couldn’t hear what they were saying but it certainly looked like Dan was gettin a bit of a telling off for his lack of enthusiasm. Claire excused herself from the table and I saw for the first time her whole outfit her black dress finished half way up her thighs, I noticed her legs, long like dancers and I wondered to myself if she was wearing black stockings or tights. I’m no foot or shoe fetishist but I’m certainly a sucker for a woman in boots, they were possibly suade knee length with a spiked heel, I must say she looked stunning, I watched her walk across the room she had a sexy confident walk about her as she vanished from the room. “You come to many of these Dan” I asked. No mate was the response I got from him, I tried again asking if he had come from far, “Surrey” was all I got this time. He was certainly hard work and was more intent on drinking the wine like it was going out of fashion. I was relieved when Claire came back to the table. “Welcome back” I said as she took her seat, I couldn’t help having a cheeky look at her legs as she sat down. As the evening progressed I admired that she was remaining positive and seemed really happy to be out, Dan didn’t touch his dinner and was quite rude to the waiting staff. “Dan mentioned that you guys live in Surrey, are you staying in the hotel tonight?” I asked. “Yeah cost a fucking fortune” Dan interjected and Claire gave me an apologetic look. “We don’t get out much so we thought it would be nice to dress up and have a night away” Claire explained. This was the first time I thought I’d have a bit of fun so I said “well you are a lucky man Dan, Claire looks amazing” Dan gave a dismissive look as Claire looked at him for some agreement. “Ah thank you del that’s very nice of you to say, I love nights like these I love a dance too, I’m hoping Dan will spin me around the dance floor later she giggled. “Maybe” was probably not the answer she was hoping for and I could see she was trying really hard but getting nothing back. There was this attractive woman all dressed up and he was being a complete twat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Nice start Claire sounds lovely but hope Dan falls into a coma he sounds like a total dick.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This could get interesting I think

Claire wasn’t flirting with me that I could tell she was being nice and was trying to enjoy herself, Dan was now slurring the few words he was saying and generally making it awkward now. They were starting to have a bit of row which was only making the situation worse. I heard him say “well I didn’t want to fucking come anyway” when Claire said he was ruining the evening. “You know what if I’m ruining your evening I’ll call a taxi and go home” I saw Claire start to plead with him as he got out his phone and call a taxi. They both got up from the table and headed outside I presumed to leave for the night. A few mins went by and I had a bit of small talk with another guest at the table when I spotted Claire’s clutch in the floor, she must have forgotten it. I picked the bag up hoping that they hadn’t got their taxi yet headed outside. As I got outside I saw Dan getting into a taxi but Claire was still there. “Hey Claire you forgot you bag” oh thanks she said but I’m going to stay I’m not going home with him like that and besides I’ve paid to stay here I’m going to enjoy it, I’m really sorry if it was awkward in there” not at all I replied “these things happen you don’t need to apologise” thank you she responded I feel like an idiot now, I was really looking forward to it we have been having issues lately and I wanted this to be nice and now I’m all dressed up and I’m here alone, sorry I don’t know why I’m telling you this” it’s fine I told her look I’m here alone too I’d happily be your date for the evening we can have a few drinks have a laugh and I might even throw you around the dance floor, and as for being all dressed up it would be a shame for such an attractive woman to be all alone. “That sounds nice del thank you” I held out my arm and she hooked hers through it, “ shall we” I asked “we shall” she responded and we went back inside.

The tables were being removed to cater for a bigger dance floor so we sat in the lounge of the hotel chatting, we were getting on like a house on fire and I couldn’t help glimpse at her long legs every now and again. I’m pretty sure she caught me admiring them and my mind began to wonder again what was underneath her dress. I said that I would go and get us a drink and she insisted that she went to the bar for us. As she uncrossed her legs to get up her dress rode up ever so slightly and I caught the slightest glimpse of a stocking top and the flesh above it. I’m pretty sure my cock twitched at that moment as she walked to the bar, I watched her every stride as those long legs walked towards the bar thinking how damn sexy she was. I then decided I was going to do everything I can to make her mine that night.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/18 22:00:09]

Mmmmmm getting hotter

By *opcat333Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

Getting interesting

we decided to head into the ball room again the music was well under way “come on let’s dance” she said and she grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor we did the normal twists and turns but she came alive on the dance floor all flirty and sexual it was like she was toying with me. Nothing overtly sexy but just enough. “Let’s get another drink” she said and she held my hand again and led me to the bar “wow you have got some moves” I said and those hips wow. She smiled and said “why thank you kind sir” you are not so bad yourself” “thank you so much Del” she said “it’s been such a long time since I’ve had some fun and I’m having a great time” no need to thank me I said my date for the evening is the sexiest woman here I should be thanking you” with that she leans forward and kissed my cheek “ I haven’t been called sexy in a while”

aberdeen

Wow she's melting

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

We go and sit in the lounge again and luckily for me she sits opposite me again giving me ample opportunity to look at her legs. “ do you have a girlfriend or wife Del?” Claire asks me. “No I’m single at the moment, how long have you been married?” I ask . “22 years” she responds but the last 2 years have felt like an age, I’m sorry you don’t need to hear about my problems” hey it’s cool I say “if you want to talk about it” its just gone stale she said, like I’m having such a great time tonight and haven’t had fun like this in ages and it’s not with him. I got all dressed up for tonight I even wore,anyway never mind. Just he never told me how nice I look and you have more than once. It’s like I feel sexy again. “So you should do I say you are really sexy and if he’s not going to tell you I happily will, I mean those legs...wow. She smiled some what embarrassed but at the same time uncrossed her legs and stretched

One out. She ran her hand up her outstretched leg and said I do love my legs I think they are my best feature. My eyes ran from her sexy boot all the way up to the hem of her dress. “Stunning” I say “oi cheeky “ she said “eyes up” looking into my eyes as she crosses her legs again.

Mmmmm loving how sexy this is getting

It’s getting later and the music is getting better “come dance with me del” she says standing up, my mind wandering to what she was going to say about what she was wearing but stopped herself. She holds my hand and we go back into the ball room. We head onto the dance floor I spin her outwards holding onto her hand and spin back into me. I smile and look into her eyes as she says “nice move” we seem to be dancing closer and a bit more touchy with each other. The dance floor seems to be a bit younger now and the music has followed suit and has more of a club vibe to it. During one song she has her back to me pushing herself into me I take the opportunity to hold her hips and grind a little with the music. She doesn’t stop me which is always a good sign and she turns around and puts her arms around my neck and we are looking at each other as we dance to the music.

aberdeen

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"Let's go get a drink" she says to me, we get our drinks and sit in the lounge this time she sits next to me on the two seater couch. "You are quite the mover aren't you Claire" she giggles and says "in the right company Del. I don't know what it is I just feel free and in a good mood" "don't forget sexy". I say. "Yeah" she says "I do feel sexy" "I know you said your legs were your best feature but when you were shaking that bum on the dance floor I think you need to think again about it" "ha ha you charmer you Del, and don't think I didn't notice your wandering hands cheeky. I laughed "sorry I couldn't resist hope you don't hold it against me" "I think I did didn't I" she laughed and leaned into me.i wanted her more than ever. The Dj announced that there was a few songs left for the night and I looked at Claire and she said "you know what I'm happy here drinking and chatting" "fine by me I say.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Good story so far

you so need to finsih this off. very hot

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Looking forward to seeing where this goes

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

This is a slow burner, just how I like them I started soft and have been getting progressively more aroused as I read it (semi on now ) this is so how an evening out should be with a sexy woman. More soon please

We sat on the sofa rather close together, I thought I would chance my arm a bit. “So earlier when we were chatting you said you wore something but stopped yourself from telling me, what’s that then” she giggled nervously “oh that, it’s nothing” “go on you can tell me” “it’s just you know you get to a stage where things go off the boil Del, I saw tonight as an opportunity to do something to get the fire burning again so you try the things that most people do when they want to do that, we haven’t you know in a while now” she laughed again “you know you are very nosey arnt you Del, I shouldn’t be telling you this” “ you can tell me whatever you like” I say. “Let’s just say his drive has diminished and mine well has not” “ah” I say so that’s the reasons for the stockings is it?” “Oh my god how do you know about them” she said shifting to pull her dress down. “ I caught the sexiest fleeting little glimpse earlier” when we were sat here” “ she started to go a little red. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, like I say it was extremely sexy”

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Really well written and very erotic. Thanks!

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

By *iknaknok42Man  over a year ago

limavady

Good so far

stevenage

"Good so far"

Great start

“ I thought I said eyes up” she giggled. It’s nice to feel appreciated, just don’t want people thinking you know. “ don’t be silly I said, what you want to wear and when is your decision, and I must say I was watching closely, in fact one of the first things I noticed early in the evening was your sexy legs and the thought did cross my mind” she jokingly slapped my arm “Del! Who would have thought I’d spent the evening with a perv” and she giggled.” So you were eyeing me up we’re you?” “Well I wouldn’t say eyeing you up but I couldn’t help but notice how you walked, that lovely dress and those long long long sexy legs” and now I can’t help but wonder what’s under the outfit! “Del you bad boy” she said jokingly looking into my eyes. I must admit the attention is thrilling and I don’t know just the way you look at me and talk to me makes me feel you know..nice, no better than nice anyway you know what I mean.” I laughed and said “yeah I get you, it’s nice to give a woman a compliment I think it goes a long way, and you are not going to tell me are you” “tell you what, she asked” what is under the outfit I asked. “You are so naughty Del, I don’t know I feel you know a bit silly now that it didn’t all work out” “nothing to feel silly about, and I reckon you look amazing in it go on tell me”. She leant closer into me almost like she was embarrassed, there was nobody around to hear anyway but I liked that she was leaving in anyway her lips went to my ear, stockings, black thong panties and a matching sexy bra” I turned my head to her ear now and said “wow I bet you look amazing in it too”

carry on

She looked at me and smiled our faces close together I think she was thinking what to say but that was my opportunity I leant slightly forward and placed my lips on hers and kissed her. “Sorry I couldn’t resist” I said. “You are so sexy and I just had to I’ve wanted to do that most of the night” she smiled and leant in and kissed me back, a longer more passionate kiss. “I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about it” she said.” God I haven’t felt like this for ages you make me feel so sexy”.

sounds so good like to have summit like this happern like

aberdeen

Brilliant build up

limavady

Y

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Brilliant, this is a fab read

Her lips were lovely and soft and very kissable I wanted more and as our lips locked again I placed my hand on her leg feeling the silky fabric of her stocking. As I moved my hand up her leg slowly our kiss got more intense. I tried going further up her leg but she stopped me. “Naughty” she said “I smiled and said “you can’t blame a man for trying now can you I just wanted a peek at those sexy stockings” “ someone will see we are sat right near the door someone would get a right eyeful” I had an idea how to solve this and I desperately wanted to have a look. I whispered in her ear “ why don’t you sit opposite me and show me, your back will be to the door and nobody will see but me” “really?”She said “you want to see my stockings that much?” “ hell yes I whispered in her ear, you are so sexy I want you to show me” “it sounds naughty Del” she said but I knew by the twinkle of her eyes that she was going to do it. “Tease me, sit over there and tease me” with that I placed my lips on her neck placing little soft kisses on her skin. She let out a little moan “god what are you doing to me” was all she said.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Mmmmm. Wow this is such a turn on

Damn!!! I have a bulge all of my own now reading this. I want to see her stocking clad thighs as well now and her skimpy thong

She kisses me on the lips and stands up and picks up her drink and moves to the opposite chair she crosses her sexy legs and takes a sip of her drink “better?” She asks. I take in the view, so sexy her sexy stockinged clad legs crossed, she looks at me for approval. “ much” I say as my eyes follow her hand to the hem of her dress. My cock responds in anticipation starting to harden. She pulls the hem up slightly until I see the top of her stockings and the slight view of flesh above. I smile at her as she shifts sideways a little revealing more of her sexy thigh. “You are so sexy” I say “ I can’t believe I’m doing this” “ I love it” I respond. “Making me crazy here what a gorgeous view” she takes another sip of her drink and uncrosses her legs and opens them slightly giving me a view up her skirt, I can just make out her thing but I’m mesmerised by her legs and the view of stockings. “Fuck that’s good” I say. She smiles at me a smile that tells me she is enjoying the attention.

love it x

Mmmm hot

She obviously gained some confidence as she open her legs wider allowing me a perfect view of her panties, a perfect little triangle, my cock now straining in my trousers, my eyes intently locked into to the tops of her thighs. “ you don’t how crazy you are making me right now” I said. “Am I?” She responded. “How crazy” “come here”I said to her, come sit back next to me I want your lips. She lowered her dress over her stockings and came and sat back next to me, our lips touched and I reached for her hand and placed it on my now hard cock. “That crazy” “Christ what’s in there” she said without removing her hand I might add. “Did I do that?, wow!” I lowered my lips to her neck and moved my lips to her ear and whispered “We are going upstairs now so I can see and kiss every inch of you”. She responded with “yes”

I can feel her hand on my erection now,it feels sooo good lol. Oh this is good waiting for every instalment, it just gets better and hotter as it unfolds. Thank you.

My head was full of ideas, this beautiful sexy woman was coming to my room and I was going to ensure we both enjoyed it. We got into the lift and I stood behind her placing my hands on her hips I whispered into her ear, I can’t wait to see what’s under that dress. She leaned back into me as I kissed her neck, she let me know earlier that she liked that with a moan so I was going to continuously exploit that. She turned around and kissed me moving her lips to my ear “ I want your cock” as her hand slipped to my groin and squeezed. The lift couldn’t go faster but I was seriously wishing it would. After what seemed like ages we arrived on my floor and the doors opened. I held her hand and led her down to the corridor to my awaiting room. I unlocked the door with my card and opened the door I held it open and invited her to go inside. I closed the door behind me and offered her a drink. “I’ve never done this before” she said “but tonight you have made me feel so good, so sexy and now really horny” she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs again. “Those legs are killing me and those boots jeez sexy as hell” I handed her the glass of wine and she took a sip” we have certainly found out you like my legs haven’t we. “Did you enjoy the little show I gave you?” “Did I enjoy it” I laughed. It took all I had not to take you there, definitely the sexiest thing I’ve seen, you little tease” “ I love the way you look at me, like you are undressing me with your eyes, it turns me on” “that’s because I am, and was all night” she put her wine down and I held my hands out lifting her up from the bed and kissed her, our lips touching our tongues in twinned. I again moved my lips to her neck and again she moaned “god I love that, now as you have been a very good boy I think you finally get to see what is under this dress”.

Yessss, you saucy sexy girl. Geritoff

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Really loving this

By *thicalslutx69Couple  over a year ago

lincoln

Very well written story

stevenage

Great story

stevenage

Great story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter so far, the suspense is killing us!!

She pushed me into the bed so I was sitting down, she stood in front of me her legs wide, her heels on her boots elongated her legs fuck she looked hot, she began to tease the hem of her dress not breaking eye contact with me, just stopping as she got to her stocking tops and she moved towards me leant down and ran her tongue up my lips. “I love the way you are looking at me, like you want to bend me over and fuck me” she turned around and pulled at the hem again stopping again as they reached the stocking tops. She placed her hands on the table in front of her and bent over, her dress rode up revealing her stocking tops and the bottom of her arse, my cock immediately twitched hardening eager to be released. She began wriggling her hips I watched as her arse move from side to side. She pulled her dress higher revealing herself to me, the sexy black thong nestled between her cheeks. The sight of those boots, those legs and that arse was just too much.she turned back around “you like” she asked. “Stunning” I said “just stunning” she smiled she seemed genuinely pleased that I was captivated by her. “ you are beginning to look a little over dressed Del” she said. I still had my tux and bow tie on and she had a point. She sat on the edge of the table her dressed pulled up to her stocking tops as I stood up and removed my jacket. “Getting better” she said. She got up and walked towards me and pushed me back down “I’ll help” she said. She moved my legs apart with her hands and leant forward and kissed me, she tugged at my bow tie and pulled it from around my neck and placed it around hers “what do you think” she asked “sexy as” I responded. She unbuttoned my top button and the next two and licked my neck. This new found confidence in her was just so sexy. “There much better” she stood back up and put her arms around her back and lowered the zip. She turned around and looked at me over her shoulder. Lowering the dress off one shoulder looking at me deep into my eyes. She turned her to the other side and did the same with the other shoulder. She held the dress to the front of her revealing her back to me, her thing just visible from the the gap in the dress. “ now remember I’m a 46 year old woman” I didn’t care one bit about her age but it was obvious this woman was just sex in legs and looked amazing. “ from where I’m sitting you look absolutely beautiful” I said. She lowered the dress down her body wriggling her body as the lower part lowered down her thighs. Oh my god that arse. She stepped out of the dress and turned her head over her shoulder. “Ok” I was amazed that she was asking for affirmation there she was just stunning wearing nothing but a pair of boots and her underwear, the sexiest sight I had ever seen and yet she was asking if it was ok “more than ok I’m lost for words” she turned around and I was greeted by the sight of a really sexy black bra, the area around her nipples was like a mesh which allowed me to see them for the first time, sexy pink nipples. I was in awe. “Thoughts” she asked “all incredibly naughty” I said you look amazing! Just wow.

ow its getting better by the min do sexy indeed more mmm

stevenage

"ow its getting better by the min do sexy indeed more mmm"

Awesome story.

“Come here” she lifts herself off the table and walks towards me I put my legs together and say “sit here” tapping my legs. She straddles me and lowers herself into my lap, her arms around my neck. She lowers her lips to mine and we kiss our mouths exploring each other’s. I trail my lips down her neck kissing her shoulder and back up her neck, she lifts her arms from around my neck and round her back unclasping her bra and lowering it to the floor, her beautiful nipples are hard and erect, I feel them against me as she presses herself against me. I stroke my hands up either side of her body. I kiss down her neck into her upper chest and on to her breast, kissing down towards her nipple, she gasps as I take her nipple in my mouth closing my teeth around it slightly, “oh fuck” she said as I twirl my tongue around her nipple and start to kiss back up towards her neck arching her body back I kiss down towards her other nipple my other hand sliding up her body to take her breast in my hand. I enclose my mouth around her nipple feeling it’s hardness in my mouth, another gasp as I nibble on it pulling it between my teeth “fuck that makes my clit tingle when you do that” “stand up” I demand. She is standing between my legs as I kiss down her belly her hands on my shoulders, my lips flicking over her belly, I slide my hand up her stockinged leg from her knee to her thigh and stroke my finger between her legs applying slight pressure, her legs buckle slightly as she intakes breath as my finger slides up her pussy lips, her wetness evident as her panties are soaking. She lets out a moan of pleasure as move my finger slowly over her pussy. I look up at her and smile as I curl y fingers into either side of the top of her thong. “ you are one sexy man” she says to me as I slowly lower her panties. I lower them down her thighs her shaven pussy glistening a strand of moisture stretching and breaking as I lower them to her ankles “bald is sexy right” “I do want to taste you” I say to her. Claire reaches down between her legs and runs her index finger between her lips, raising her slick finger to my mouth which I eagerly slide into my mouth. I’ve never seen a hornier sight than right now, this sexy woman in nothing but stockings and boots standing in front of me. I kiss the tops of her thighs my hands wandering to her arse pulling her onto my mouth. I stand up from the edge of the bed and pull her into me. Her body pressed into mine, our lips connected again. I twist her around and hold her in close my hands squeezing her breasts, squeezing her nipples between my fingers, her body slowly grinding on my cock. I begin moving us towards the table “put your hands on the table” I say. She leans on the table and gives her arse the sexiest wiggle. “Open your legs a bit more let me see that sexy pussy” she parts her legs and her lips part slightly. Glistening it’s just the most beautiful site. I stroke my finger slowly and softly down her back and over her arse and lower myself to my knees behind her.

This is awesome. Please go on.

Omg!!! I don’t want this to stop it’s effing hot.

I was on my knees behind this gorgeous woman, she was bent over a desk naked apart from these sexy spiked heel boots and some stockings, her legs were wide enough that I could see her sexy open wet pussy, I couldn’t hold back anymore I had to taste her, I placed my hands on her arse and I planted kisses over the backs of her legs. She gasped as the flat of my tongue rolled up her pussy lips my hands holding her still onto me. I went back to kissing the backs of her thighs the frustatration killing her “please” she said and she let out a moan of satisfaction as my tongue returned to her pussy grinding her hips against my tongue, she squeeled when my tongue stroked up her lips and flicked over her arse. I teased her lips with the tip of my finger parting them slightly the noise as I flicked my finger was just amazing. The noise she made when I slowly slid my finger inside her wet pussy was even better coating my finger in her juices. I held it inside her still while I flicked my tongue over her and began slowly sliding it out again teasing her pussy. “I want you on the bed” I said she stood up and I pulled her into me again my lips on her neck, my hand slid down her body in between her legs, the tip of my middle finger found her clit and began circling, her fingers went to her nipples and she was pulling them as my lips teased her neck “ fuck fuck fuck” was all she could say.

please carry on as it has me so hard

I manoeuvred her to the bed and lay her down “fuck you look sexy” I say. “Play with your pussy while I watch you”She lifted her feet on to the bed and her hand slipped between her legs. Her finger rubbing her clit. “Just so sexy’ I admired. I began to unbutton my shirt and her eyes never left me biting her lip and her chest heaving, her sexy nipples pointing into the air. I removed my shirt and lay on the bed my face inches from her pussy “ don’t stop” I said.

so so sexy dreams can only come true with a thing like this

Her eyes closed as she got ingrossed in her fingers teasing her clit, I couldn’t wait any longer and I leant forward and flicked my tongue over the finger tip that was rolling over her clit.she let out a heavenly moan and placed her hands on my head pulling me into her pussy.her hands went back to pulling her nipples and her breathing was fast. “Oh god that’s so good” I slowly slid a finger inside her as my tongue concentrated on her clit, her body arching with every stroke.

I loved the way she tasted, I slid another finger inside her as she grabbed the bed sheet, “oh my god yes, you are going to make me come” that just spurned me on I opened my fingers inside her pussy stretching her while my tongue flicked over her clit. “I want you to come for me” I said. Flicking my tongue over her clit faster “yes,yes,yes oh fuck” she let go of herself and stated to come holding my head against her sexy wet pussy

I crawl up the bed her chest heaving, I kiss her, her juices all around my lips, "nobody has ever made me come from going down on me, " you naughty boy Del" I smile. Can I get your drink I ask her, "oh god yes please" she says I get off the bed and get her drink from the table, when I turn around she has her finger on her clit again slowly rubbing. "Stay like that" I say as I undo my belt

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Well written book marked

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

carnt wait for this to be continued later on hehe

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

stevenage

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

What a brilliant story, thanks for writing it xx

More please

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Brilliant story

Bookmark

Most well written story I’ve read on here in ages. A true tale of seduction and eroticism as it should be, not the usual wham bam (which also has its place at times for me, lol)

I’m on the edge of my seat now waiting for more

Maybe I should be on the edge of my bed though? haha.

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We’ve read many stories in this forum? This has to be the best so far, we’d love to read the rest, but you’ve managed to make us horny as hell? We’ve now gotta make love and savour what we’ve read? Please, we really would love to hear the rest? It’s oh so romantic, you should write novels? X

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Best in a long time...

Her fingers teased her pussy intently looking at me undoing my trousers I slipped them down revealing my boxers. Claire licked her fingers and moved to the edge of the bed. “I’ve been waiting for this” she said. She placed her hands on my boxers and said “let me” her eyes fixed now on my groin. She lowered the waistband, my cock sprang out, rock hard. “Holy fuck” she said. Her hand went straight to the base of my cock tightening around it “look at that cock” I’m a believer in what you do with it is more important never the less I was proud of it and never had any complaints. She looked up at me and smiled as her tongue folded over the tip of my cock, swirling around her tongue, my cock twitched with pleasure as she began wanking my cock slowly. She closed her mouth around the tip of my cock rolling her tongue around the ridge. Fuck it felt good, “she removed my cock from her mouth and wanked me faster “ I want you to fuck my mouth”

Thanks for all the kind posts glad you are all enjoying it.

She lowered herself to her knees on the floor and her mouth engulfed my cock lowering her mouth down my shaft, her lips gripping my cock as I pulled my hips back and forward sliding my hard cock into her sexy mouth. Her hand slipped between her legs and she started rubbing her pussy. She looked deep into my eyes and the sight of my cock stretching her mouth was just so hot. She moved her mouth from my cock pulling it with her mouth slipping from her mouth with a spring, she removed hand fingers from her pussy and held her hand up “ god I’m so wet” and she rubbed the juicy finger right on the tip of my cock, then she flicked her tongue over the tip “ my cock twitched “oh wow” I said as she gripped my cock and started wanking me. “I want you inside me, I want to sit on your big cock” she said with a purr. I wanted that more than anything.

By *ingfisher1964Man  over a year ago

cork

Best ever...very well written..will reread it again tonight n have a slow wank while doing it...??

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

What a thead, more please. ..

limavady

Very good

I lay on the bed, Claire crawled up the bed kissing my up my legs, slowly up my thighs higher and higher up my legs, soft sexy kisses, I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation as I felt her tongue slide up my shaft from my balls to the tip and she sucked on the tip rolling her tongue around me. She sat on my sat astride my thigh rubbing her pussy up and down, her wet pussy sliding up and down, she wrapped her both her hands around my cock one twisting the other moving up and down “ do you want to fuck me Del” she asked “oh god yes I said” “tell me” “ I want you to slide that sexy pussy down my cock and then I’m going to fuck you claire” I told her “ are you going to make me come on your cock” she asked. “ I want you to come all over my cock” with that she positioned herself above me and slowly lower my cock to her lips. My cock slowly parted her pussy lips and she moaned as the tip nudged into her pussy “ oh fuck” she said as she lowered herself slowly into me.

I lay on the bed, Claire crawled up the bed kissing my up my legs, slowly up my thighs higher and higher up my legs, soft sexy kisses, I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation as I felt her tongue slide up my shaft from my balls to the tip and she sucked on the tip rolling her tongue around me. She sat on my sat astride my thigh rubbing her pussy up and down, her wet pussy sliding up and down, she wrapped her both her hands around my cock one twisting the other moving up and down “ do you want to fuck me Del” she asked “oh god yes I said” “tell me” “ I want you to slide that sexy pussy down my cock and then I’m going to fuck you claire” I told her “ are you going to make me come on your cock” she asked. “ I want you to come all over my cock” with that she positioned herself above me and slowly lower my cock to her lips. My cock slowly parted her pussy lips and she moaned as the tip nudged into her pussy “ oh fuck” she said as she lowered herself slowly into me.

Thank you that’s very kind of you to say, glad you are enjoying it!

She placed her hands on my chest and lowered herself a bit more to take more of my cock, her sexy pussy gripping my cock, and slowly raised herself until the tip was just inside her, my cock visibly wet with her juices “wow” she said as she bags to lower herself taking a little bit more “ fuck that’s a big cock” she sank lower into my shaft looking into my eyes, hers wide and the area around her chest red, her beautiful nipples as erect as they could be. Taking more and more of my hard black cock. “That feels so sexy Claire” I say to her as she starts to rock slowly on my cock. “It feels amazing” she said. She raised herself slowly up my cock controlling the speed in which she enjoyed my cock inside her. I reached up with both hands placing my fingers around her nipples and I stretched them towards me. She let out the most fanstaic moan and leant back arching her back lifting her hands from my chest to her sides. My entire length of her cock inside her she began girating and slowly grinding on my cock, my fingers squeezing and pulling her nipples. “Don’t you dare stop doing that” she said as she raised herself up until half my cock was inside her and sank back down. She bargain riding my cock a bit harder and a bit faster, using my cock for her pleasure her moans more frequent. She leant forward with my cock still inside her and kissed me, our tongues entwined, our lips locked, I began moving my hips making my cock slide in and out of her with each slide out getting longer and longer until I was sliding the whole length of my cock slowly in and out out her. On one of the strokes my cock slipped out of her pussy “ oh fuck get it back inside me” she begged. She leant back and held the heels of her boots just grinding on the whole length of my cock. She felt amazing on my cock, using me to edge her closer to orgasm and I had no complaints what so ever.

Wow this story is amazing!!!

“I want you to fuck me harder” she said and she raised her self up my cock, I gripped her hips and thrusted my hips up, sliding my cock into her now absolutely soaking pussy, she let out a loud moan “yes fuck me” she put her hands on my shoulders and I began fucking her hard and fast, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy with short fast thrusts, “don’t stop don’t stop” she cried out out, “I’m close I’m close, tell me tell me” I knew what she wanted to hear. While thrusting I said to her “come for me” she let out a loud moan as her orgasm rolled over her I stopped thrusting and she sank down onto my cock her body shaking, her pussy gripping my cock. Her eyes closed she grinded in my cock forcibly thrusting her hips my cock fully inside her. She fell onto my chest her hard nipples against my chest her chest pounding. “Amazing” she said trying to catch her breath. “Yes you are” I said kissing her on the lips. But I was nowhere near finished with her.

Wow this story is so horny

Fantastic story

love it

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Great story. Very horny !!

“Go and bend over that table” I say to her. She gets off the bed and walks to the table “ my legs are like jelly” she giggled. I lay on the bed watching her, my hand wrapped around my cock slowly wanking as I took her all in. “ like this” she asked, it was such a sexy sight I continued slowly wanking running my eyes all over her. “Just like that” I said moving off the bed and walking towards her. I placed the tip of my cock on her lips and ran my hands over her arse, I felt her trying to push back so that my cock would enter her “Wait” I said to her i placed my hands on her hips and moved my hips backwards and forwards so it would touch her lips but not enter her “please del fuck me” “ wait” my cock continuing to tease her “ fuck me, please fuck me, I want you inside me and I want you to fuck me har....” without letting her finish her sentence I pulled her on to me, my cock sliding inside her with one slow long thrust, she moaned as I controlled the speed and tempo now sliding slowly in out out “ fuck that’s good” as she tried to push back on to my cock my strong hands keeping her in position.

stevenage

By *reengrass1412Man  over a year ago

burton upon trent

Any more

simply hot x

Apologies for the lack of continuation been a bit busy..more tomorrow!

I’ll look forward to reading it

I began increasing the speed in which my hard cock was sliding in and out of her, her sexy moans urging me on, my hands on her hips pulling her on to me, marvelling at how wet my cock was as it slid out of her and back inside “ fuck me, fuck me harder” Claire said as I teased her pussy with my cock. My cock now sliding inside her with ease. I moved my hands onto her shoulders and thrusted my cock deep inside her, her moans getting louder and louder as I gave her exactly what she wanted. She reached up to her hair and pulled out the pin that was holding her hair up, her long blonde hair snaked down her back. “Pull my hair” she demanded as my cock thrusted inside her. I wrapped her blonde locks around my fist, not changing the speed in which I was fucking her, I pulled back on her hair so her head raised, her back arched it looked amazing, I removed my hand from her shoulder just using her hair to drive my cock into her “ I slid my cock all the way out of her her juices glistening over my cock, she gasped as it slid out of her, I teased her lips with the tip of my cock pulled her back a bit harder and slid all the way inside her, “oh god” she moaned her breathing getting faster, I slid out again real slow and pulled out again, she wriggled her sexy arse “ please “ I slid the tip of my cock inside her pussy and stopped. “You fuck me” I said.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Well this does sound like fun

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow - what a great encounter!

Fabulous!

I stayed still as she teased her pussy with the tip of my cock pushing against the table to slide on and off the top of my cock just remaining in her wet pussy sliding her self forward and backwards taking my cock further inside her with each time she backed up onto me, I looked down and watched in delight as her sexy arse slid back and forth revealing my soaking shaft, she started to slide with more speed and grinding as she took all of my cock controlling the speed in which she fucked me, “oh fuck that’s good, I love your cock inside me” “it feels amazing” I said “I love fucking you, so sexy” she started to thrust herself onto me with vigour her hand slipped between her legs and teased her clit as she used my cock. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her fast, she shouted yes really loudly “fuck” her moans louder and louder as I fucked her as fast as I could pulling her into me “tell me” she seemed to like it a lot when I said it “ I kept thrusting inside her “I’m going to come say it please say it” I slowed my hips down now sliding slow but hard “I want you to come on my cock” with that she let out a loud moan as her orgasm flowed over her, her pussy clenching my cock her legs almost giving way “oh Jesus, those words they just, wow’ I slowly slid out of her pussy and she let out a moan as it slipped out of her, it was absolutely soaking making my cock shine I placed my arm around her waist and raised her up straight turning her around and kissing her on the lips, her long hair tickling my chest. She lowered her lips

Down my chest kissing as she went and lowered herself to her knees she wrapped her hand around my hard wet cock and rolled her tongue over the tip I looked into her eyes as she teased the tip and with an “mmmm” she wrapped her sexy lips around it moving her mouth up and down over the tip of my cock, her tongue blissfully circling it. Shenbagan moving her head up and down my cock twisting the shaft as she did it. I knew if she carried on I was going to come and I wanted to feel her pussy on my cock again.

This story is so hot you can't help but play while you read it

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Fantastic

Whoa there!!! I want to feel her pussy to. Such a horny good girl we have here.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic session!!

More fun to come, great experience!!