FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night nurse

Night nurse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mary was glad to be home after an exhausting 12 hour shift at the hospital. She was a ward sister and it had been a very busy night.

She undressed as she ran a hot bath, wishing to climb into bed as soon as possible. Sliding into the bath, her thoughts ran over what had happened to her marriage. She loved her husband Brian, but things had been going downhill in the last year. They had only had sex once and that was a very brief encounter. He had climbed on her, fucked her for about two minutes, grunted, came and climbed off, then rolled over and went to sleep. Mary was feeling unwanted and frustrated.

Her hands began to move down her body, she felt a need to release the frustration. Touching herself slowly, she began to feel what she hadn’t felt for a long time. Her fingers teased her clit. It tingled and felt good. It wasn’t long before the orgasm sent waves of pleasure through her body.

That was nice she thought, but she was in need of more, she needed to feel a man inside her again. Finishing her bath, she dried off and climbed into bed slipping off to sleep.

The alarm woke Mary sharply; she put it on snooze, but knew she couldn't get back to sleep. She got up, had some food and wondered what work would bring later that evening. A few hours later she was on her way to work, hoping it would be quieter than the previous night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start looking forward to hear how this horny nurse takes care of her needs

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Whoses gonna be the lucky patient?

I would love to be the patient

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Mmmm very sexy

The alarm woke Mary sharply; she put it on snooze, but knew she couldn’t get back to sleep. She got up, had some food and wondered what work would bring later that evening. A few hours later she was on her way to work, hoping it would be quieter than the previous night.

All the way to work Mary couldn’t help thinking about how things had ended up the way they were. She was an attractive 50 year old woman, shoulder length brown hair, pale green eyes, not as slim as she used to be but still a nice figure with smallish pert boobs and shapely legs. She was pleased with the way she looked and could still turn heads. Brian was more interested in playing golf and fishing with his friends than doing anything with her these days. She longed for the times when they would be constantly touching and kissing and the love making was passionate. But no matter how hard she tried, Brian had just lost interest.

Arriving at work, she put all those thoughts to the back of her head, time to concentrate on the patients now. As she reached the nurses’ station, there was a lot of chatter and giggling among some of the younger nurses. There appeared to be a little excitement in the air. Mary soon found out that it was all about a male patient who had come in earlier that day and who had been placed in one of the single rooms just off the main ward. Being very professional, Mary soon had control of the staff and completed the hand over and sent everyone off to do what they should be doing; taking care of their patients.

For once it was a quieter night, all visitors had left and most of the patients had settled down for the night. Mary decided to go over the notes of the new arrival and try and find out what all the commotion had been about earlier.

The patient was a 25 year old male named Jason; he had been admitted that morning with severe head pains and a broken ankle following a motor cycle accident. His ankle had been plastered and tests showed no head trauma but further tests were scheduled the next day. Jason had been prescribed some strong pain killers and was to be kept under observation.

There was nothing in his notes that would indicate why there had been so much excitement earlier.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Mmm intriguing x

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmm

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Let's keep it goin very interesting

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Sounds interesting

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

More,

A little hands on investigation will be required to find ou more about him then

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

More please

Mary looked at her watch, she had been at work nearly 4 hours now, another 8 to go before she could go home and enjoy the comfort of her bed, not that she didn't enjoy her work, it was just that it had become less attractive than when she first started. The hours had become longer and grades were constantly being changed and the freeze on pay rises had made things harder. But she had a caring nature and loved looking after people.

She decided to do a round of the ward, making sure everything was in order. Half an hour later after checking most of the ward and their notes she reached Jason’s room. What was all the fuss about she thought. She knew the younger nurses were sometimes excitable but they seemed even more so earlier and some were just saying how gorgeous he was. This would be the first time she would see him.

Mary quietly opened the door; a small bedside lamp threw a little light into the room. She couldn't see Jason’s face as he appeared to be lying on his side. The bottom of the covers had come off and was exposing his feet and calves. She could clearly see the plaster cast on his foot, and it had already been signed by a few people. She quietly walked to the foot of his bed and began to adjust the covers gently. As she did this, there was a muffled moan from Jason and he turned over opening his eyes.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you” said Mary. It was then that she saw why there was so much fuss. Jason had jet black hair and striking deep blue eyes. He had a bit of stubble on his face, which seemed the thing for some young men now. She had to admit he was extremely handsome. He reminded her of an actor, but she couldn't quite think who. His chest was bare and smooth, and although not massively ripped, she could see he was athletic and well toned.

“It’s OK”, Jason said, “I wasn't asleep, just dozing really, the pain in my leg is keeping me awake”.

“I’ll get something for the pain in a moment” she replied. Mary moved to the top of the bed and began adjusting the pillows. As she leant over Jason she could feel his breath on her. And her breast brushed the side of his face. She didn't say anything and continued tidy the bed as best she could with him in it.

Standing at the side of the bed she asked if there was anything else she could do to make him comfortable. Jason never said a word, he just smiled at her and then she felt his hand on her thigh.

“Uh hum, young man, now, now, behave yourself”. But Jason didn't move his hand and Mary made no attempt to move it either.

Jason slowly moved his hand up Mary’s thigh and then round to her bum. He gave it a gentle squeeze and Mary’s eyes closed and she let out a quiet moan. Then she came to her senses.

“Stop it, stop it now!” she moved away from the bed. She thought how could she have let this happen, she was a professional for heaven sake. Not that other patients hadn’t tried it on before, but this seemed different. She had always brushed the others away but this time she knew she had let it linger that bit longer.

“Don’t tell me you didn't like it” Jason murmured. Like it, she thought to herself! That was the first time she had been touched in months and it felt good even if it was just a squeeze of her bum.

“I’ll fetch some pain killers for you”, and with that she turned and left his room.

Mary returned a couple of minutes later and handed the pills to Jason. She felt his fingers brush hers as he took them from her hand. His touch was like electricity going through her body. She watched him swallow the pills and turned to leave.

“Don’t go”, Jason said, “Can you readjust my pillows again please, I'm not quite comfortable enough”.

Mary leant Jason forward, puffing up his pillows. She felt his hand brush over her uniform, the slightest of touches over her breasts.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - more........

Thanks for all the nice comments etc. they are much appreciated.

dungannon

Brilliant

Can't wait for more

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Mmmmm hot x

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Naughty in Uniform

skeg

I'm a night nurse and I just want my bed in the morning

Mary finished plumping up Jason’s pillows and he leant back against them.

“Are you comfortable now?” Mary asked.

“Much better thanks” he replied.

“Is there anything else you need, before I go?”

Throwing back the bed covers, Jason revealed a swelling cock in his pyjama shorts. “Well you could give me a hand with this” he chuckled.

“Behave yourself; I’m a married woman and old enough to be your mother. And it’s not something we offer here I’m afraid” Mary replied. But all the time she was unable to keep her eyes off the bulge in Jason’s shorts.

“Oh is that so?” he retorted. “Why can’t you keep your eyes of it then?”

He reached down and pulled his cock from his shorts. It was about 6 inches long and circumcised. Although she had seen a cut one before, Mary had never actually touched one. She was transfixed, her gaze not wavering from his now erect cock.

“Lock the door” Jason said.

“Why?” Mary replied.

“So we won’t be disturbed”.

Mary wanted to touch him, so very much, but she knew it was unprofessional and if she was caught she would lose her job.

She just stood there, not knowing what to do. She wanted and needed a cock in her, wanted to feel the frustrations of a sexless year being taken away.

“I can’t, it’s not worth the risk and who knows who you may tell”.

Jason said that he wasn’t that sort of guy. His sex life was his own business and he never told others.

“Hmmm I bet you say that all the time” Mary replied.

But she was still there, her eyes moving backwards and forwards from his eyes to his cock.

Jason started to slowly wank his cock. His movements were slow and meaningful. A drop of precum appeared on the tip and he slowly rubbed it round the head of his cock making it glisten. Mary just stood and watched, knowing she shouldn’t but just couldn’t tear herself away. Brian had never wanked in front of her.

She could feel her nipples begin to stiffen as she watched him, and noticed that her breathing had become heavier and her cheeks getting warm and flushed.

“Touch it” he said, “You know you want to”.

Mary lost control of all sensible reason and reached out towards Jason’s cock.

“Sister, sister where are you, we need your help”

Mary heard the voice of one of the younger nurses and footsteps getting closer. She quickly covered Jason over and left his room.

What happened next

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Oh nurse!!! I have a bulge that needs looking at. looking forward to more please.

skeg

Newcastle upon Tyne

Grrrr!

So close but it’s going to happen!

All those naughty nurses ha!

dungannon

Mmmm getting interesting

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Nice

Mary’s heart was pounding. She wasn’t sure if it was from excitement or from realising she had almost done something that could have cost her job.

She busied herself over the next hour or two, trying to keep her mind off what had nearly happened earlier in Jason’s room.

There was a buzz on the panel in the nurse’s station, Mary looked at the light and saw it was Jason’s room. Should she go or let one of the other nurses attend to him? For all she knew, he may have tried it on with other staff, could she allow any of them to be put in a similar situation as she had been, and risk losing their jobs?

Mary took it upon herself to see what he wanted.

Entering the room, she saw Jason propped up on his pillows. “I need to pee” he said.

Mary disappeared and returned with a urinal bottle, handing it to Jason.

“Aren’t you going to help?” he asked.

“You are quite capable of sorting yourself out” she replied.

Jason urinated into the bottle and told Mary he had finished. Turning back toward him to take the bottle from him Mary was confronted by his semi erect cock.

“Cover yourself up and don’t be silly” she told him.

Jason just lay there, naked and looking at her. “Aren’t you going to do what you nearly did earlier?” he asked.

Mary looked at him then back at his cock, which he was now stroking slowly. “You know you want to”.

Mary slowly and nervously moved closer, her hand resting on the bed as she watched him.

Her lust and need for sexual gratification were beginning to get the better of her.

She reached out, her fingers curling round his now erect cock. Jason let out a gasp as she touched him. Her actions were slow and gentle as she began to stroke the length of his cock. Mary felt Jason’s hand on her bum as she toyed with his cock.

“Don’t stop, that’s so good” he murmured.

Then his hand moved between her legs, touching her through her scrubs, rubbing the mound of her pussy. Mary let out a low, soft moan. This was wrong but felt so good. A man touching her for the first time in months.

Jason slipped his hand inside the waistband of her scrubs and down her panties. His fingers touched the lips of her pussy which was now very wet. “Oh fuck” she gasped as he began to stroke her lips and clit. A finger sliding inside her almost had her cumming there and then.

Mary lowered her mouth towards his cock, her tongue flicking out and licking the tip while her hand cupped his balls. Her lips closed round the head as she slowly sucked him and took him into her mouth. His fingers started to work faster on her as she sucked him. The more she sucked the faster he fingered her. Mary was moaning, lost in the moment and not caring about anything else apart from what was happening right now.

Her head bobbing up and down on Jason’s young cock as his fingers teased her pussy and clit. She could feel her orgasm building and knew by the moans coming from him that he was close to cumming too. Jason’s hips began to buck and his cock twitched as he couldn’t hold back anymore. He exploded in her mouth, jets of warm spunk filling her. She sucked and sucked, taking every drop she could and the result of him cumming set off her own orgasm. She moaned as her legs almost buckled as it set off sensations she had almost forgot.

Mary released his cock and moved his hand from between her legs. She looked at him, then kissed him, the taste of his cum on her lips.

“No one must know this happened, or it could be the end for me” she said.

“I want to fuck you” Jason replied.

“We can’t it’s too risky and my absence will be noticed”.

“You will fuck me, I know you will”.

With that he reached over to the bedside cabinet and picked up his phone. Mary then heard the sounds of her moans and the conversation they had just had.

What the fuck! The bastard had recorded everything. How could she have been so naive and stupid!

She pleaded with him not to tell or show anyone.

“Fuck me, and I will let you delete it” Jason smirked.

“I can’t, please, please delete it”.

“Fuck me, or else” he gloated.

“I can’t tonight, I’ve been gone long enough as it is”

“I’ll see you tomorrow night then. Don’t let me down!”

Great story.

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Love this story

Mary stormed out of the room, tears welling in her eyes. She had been foolish and now she was in a situation she didn’t know how to get out of. Why, oh why had she given in? Putting her whole life and career at risk just for sexual relief.

She finished her shift and drove home, her mind in a whirl. She bathed and went to bed but couldn’t sleep, tears pouring from her eyes.

She knew she had no choice but to do as Jason wanted and hope that he would delete the video from his phone, but could she trust him. She thought not.

That night she drove to work, she was dreading this shift more than any other she had ever done. Mary knew at some point during the shift Jason would be expecting to see her and have his way. She couldn’t face it.

She arrived in a deep and sullen mood. One of the nurses asked if she was alright. Mary replied she had received some bad news and just needed to bury herself in work. God she hoped it was a busy night and had a good excuse to avoid Jason.

The hours drifted by, Mary was almost in a daze, just hoping the night would end soon.

There was a tap on her shoulder “Sister, Jason has asked to see you, he says he needs to talk about something”.

Fuck, the time had come. He was going to get what he wanted or he would expose her.

“Tell him I’m busy and I will see him when or if I get a free moment”

Jane the young nurse she had spoken to was 23, curvy and attractive with short black her, brown eyes and large breasts which her uniform always struggled to contain. “OK I’ll let him know”. She turned and walked towards Jason’s room.

Mary tried to find things to do, anything to keep her away from Jason.

An hour had passed by since Jason had asked to speak with her. Only 3 more to go. She wondered if she could call his bluff and avoid him without him showing someone the video.

“Has anyone seen Jane?” she asked. No one had seen her for at least an hour, which was also the last time Mary had seen her, when she sent her off to pass the message on to Jason!

Mmmm very naughty

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

skeg

So jane got it then

dungannon

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *verReadyGirthMan  over a year ago

city centre

Mary walked toward Jason’s room, as she got to the door she could hear someone moaning, it certainly wasn’t Jason! She quietly opened the door a little way and looked through. There was a black haired woman riding up and down on Jason’s cock. His hands were holding her hips as she rode him. Mary ventured further into the room and quickly realised that it was Jane fucking Jason, her ample breasts bouncing as she enjoyed his cock.

“What the hell is going on?” Mary said in a stern voice. Jane stopped and looked at Mary; her face was one of utter shock. Jane pulled the bed clothes up in a vain attempt to cover her nakedness.

“Like what you see?” Jason sniggered. Jane started to climb off Jason. “Don’t go”, he said, “After all, Mary isn’t going to say anything, are you?”

“I think you should join us, don’t you?” he continued, waving his phone at Mary.

“Come here and kiss Jane, show me you how much you want me to delete the video”.

“What? I am not into women, please, I can’t do this” Mary protested. But she knew she had little choice if she wanted to keep her job.

Mary walked over to the bed and nervously leant in toward Jane. Their lips met and she gave Jane a short kiss.

“No, no, do it better than that” said Jason.

Mary kissed Jane again, longer this time. She felt Jane’s tongue pushing between her lips and into her mouth. Jane wrapped her arms around Mary pulling her close. Mary felt something she had never felt before, it was hard to describe but it was something she hadn’t felt with a man. She felt herself becoming aroused as Jane’s tongue danced with hers and her full breasts pressed into Mary’s chest.

“That’s much better” Jason chuckled.

Mary reached up and began caressing Jane, her fingers stroking her nipples. She could feel Jason’s hands between her legs. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this but she was becoming more and more aroused.

She could feel Jason pulling her scrubs down and his hand now sliding into her panties. She was wet and his fingers were making her wetter. Her nipples were hard and erect as she kissed Jane and her pussy was teased by Jason.

Jason told her to climb on the bed and straddle his face. Mary did as instructed and his tongue began work on her. He flicked over her clit making her moan, nibbling her pussy lips and running his tongue from her pussy to her bum. Her hands were on Jane’s breasts and then she took her nipples in her mouth, sucking on each one in turn. Mary’s mind was in a spin she was aroused, excited like she had never been. She never knew she had a bi side in her; it had never crossed her mind before. She could feel herself getting close to orgasm as Jason fucked her with his tongue. Then it hit her, her body spasmed and waves of pleasure flooded her senses. Biting her lip to try and stop herself from screaming, she let out a low guttural moan.

Jason instructed them to change position. Jane was now on her back, Mary kneeling in front of her and Jason kneeling behind Mary.

“Lick her pussy” he said to Mary.

Mary lowered herself closer to Jane; she had a thin strip of black her above her pussy and her lips were puffy and swollen. She traced the outline of Jane’s lips with her tongue tasting her sweet juices. Jane moaned softly and pulled on her own nipples. Jason was caressing Mary’s bum cheeks and rubbing his hard cock along the length of her pussy, and then she felt what she hadn’t felt for months. He slid his hard, cut cock into her. She gasped loudly as he entered her and began to slowly fuck her. Each thrust was pushing her mouth harder onto Jane’s pussy. Mary was now lost in the moment. A young cock inside her and her first taste of a woman.

Jason quickened his pace, his balls slapping against Mary’s bum, Jane had cum twice while Mary had been fingering and sucking her pussy. Then she felt Jason tense, his cock began to swell.

“Don’t stop, I want that cum inside me you fucker”. Mary was surprised at what came out of her mouth, but she didn’t care. She needed cum inside her and she needed it now. She thrust back onto Jason. “Fuck me, I want it” she moaned. She felt Jason jerk and sent streams of cum into her aching pussy which then triggered her own orgasm. Her body was on fire, sensations she hadn’t experienced for a long time shot through her body. Jane wrapped her arms around Mary as she shuddered in the wave of her orgasm.

They collapsed in a tangled heap on the bed, sweat covering their bodies.

After a few minutes, Mary and Jane climbed off the bed and dressed. Looking at Jason they both said “Well?”

“Oh I am feeling much better” Jason replied.

Mary grabbed his phone, “You know what we meant” she said, waving his phone.

“OK, OK, I’ll delete it”.

“No, give me the code and I’ll delete it or the phone gets destroyed” Mary replied.

Jason told her the code and she found the photo and video section. Her mouth gaped open as she saw loads of pictures of Jason with different women in different sexual positions. 3 of them were other nurses including Jane. Mary selected delete all, her finger waivered over the button, and then they were gone.

She handed the phone back to him. “They’ve all gone” she said with a smug smile on her face.

With that, she and Jane walked out. Turning to Jane she said, “Not a word to anyone else, what’s done is done, and it’s our secret”. Jane nodded silently.

Their shift ended without further incident. Mary and Jane walked to their cars together, not saying a word between them. Mary turned to Jane, pulled her close and gave her a long lingering kiss.

“See you tonight” she said “I hope to see more of you”. Jane smiled and said “Yes”.

But that’s another story!

Very good hope to more of Mary and Jane

Wow fantastic

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Cracking story

Top story...Jason your a arse

By *.jellyMan  over a year ago

jacksonville

I kinda wanna be in the hospital now. Wish i had a neighbor i could play with like that or something. Good story.

Thanks for the positive comments.

There needs to be a follow up story

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great treatment - the best!

More to follow hopefully!

By *UNG309Man  over a year ago

ORMSKIRK

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

But you can recover deleted photos

Great climax to the story. ????

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

So when's the other story starting

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

dungannon

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *hewolfmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"But you can recover deleted photos "

It’s a fantasy, get over it!

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Good story to set the scene. Now the possibilities are endless for sex starved minx Mary....nurses, doctors, patients, visitors, ambulance crew etc. Hoping for more.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

" "