FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckolding Wife?

Cuckolding Wife?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true account of events that happened to me very recently. As it is entirely true it is not actually very exciting or explicit, but I found the whole incident very arousing!

I have a very good friend (N) who I have known for many years. I was best man at his wedding. I have known his wife (M) as long as him. Neither have been entirely virtuous during their marriage, but they are happy enough.

N and I often joke about are wives being sluts and in particular having a penchant for black men. I have wondered many times if he shares my interest in wife watching.

A few days ago N had to go away for a few days. As always he joked that I should take the opportunity to screw his wife.

After a couple of days I was out shopping and bumped into a more casual friend, Bill and his young Egyptian ‘wife’. He asked where N was and if he was OK. I explained that N was working away for a few days. Without further prompting he offered that he had seen M out in a bar the night before with another man and wondered if N and M were still together. I replied that everything was fine and joked that the other man must have been black. He looked at me strangely but said nothing more on the subject. As it happens the night before I was out with my wife and friends, including M, and after a few drinks she said she was leaving for another bar but didn’t extend the offer to any of the rest of us.

The following night we were in a bar where we are all well known. After a while and a few drinks I was wandering from group to group chatting. When I walked around to the quieter but still very public and open side of the bar M was there with a well known local black gentleman. They were standing very close and had their arms casually around each other. As she saw me she quickly moved away from him in a mock gesture of having been caught doing something wrong. I stopped briefly to make small talk, during which time M draped herself across his shoulder with her ring hand on his upper chest and her head on his shoulder and looked directly at me. Almost defying me to say something. I took a couple of photographs at this time. A while later neither were to be seen for several minutes. Then he re-appeared. I asked him where M was and he replied that he did not know but thought that she had gone home. I have said nothing to anyone so far, but my wife thought M looked very nice in the pics!

Does my friend’s wife cheat on him? Does he know and accept it? I don’t know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic