FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vanilla dates

Vanilla dates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/18 18:51:05]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ok so I love the filth that comes with Fab and clubs, I have met some amazing people with who I can share some fantastic times.

However I’d like a little partner in crime for all this do I ‘ normal date’ mainly because Fab guys just don’t want the real life and just this

Anyway to the date I had today, met this guy for a drink, got on well but had no desire what so ever to take him to bed shall we say

He walked me to my car and I swear I couldn’t get in it fast enough and yet he still wanted a second date ..

Don’t even know why I am bothered though, as soon as I get to talk to them about what they like in bed, it kinda all goes south if I even mention girls let alone guys and gang bangs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol There are a lot of fellas who would love a date with you and to hear you venture on those subjects.....

Many years ago I date brought up the story of max mosley and his bdsm tastes.....that was the start of something fabulous

So much easier for a guy to get a girl in to this

Some guys have probably never had a Dom thought....they dont want to hurt you

Damn wish you lived closer x

who...me

By *rew81Man  over a year ago

deeside

I think if it’s a date off here they should have realised your likes and dislikes. You are what you are and from what I can gather that’s a very clever, kinky individual. Now never done bdsm but think I would accept your preferences and give it my best.

Don’t give up there just some idiots out there (me included) x

How do you tell a girl you want to see her getting roasted by 3 other men? It’s not easy at all

Well I wouldn’t mind that at all lol

....or that you want to bend her over and spank her first

In the past when I've used sites like tinder and pof etc, I've always been upfront about the kind of person I am and the kind of woman I'm looking for. Obviously I wasn't looking for anything poly or open, but I was looking for specific qualities and listed my own. If what you want is a vanilla relationship, then maybe include that you're looking for something more open or poly (assuming you didn't). I'd be pretty pissed off if I'd got to the date stage and the bomb dropped into conversation, that's something I'd want to know up front. I'd probably not have a problem with it, but the choice to go on a date or not would be in the knowledge of being happy with that kind of arrangement.

When I met Jane swinging wasn't even something we discussed, that came about because I suggested expanding Jane's experiences, based on my knowledge of her, and she was more than happy to follow my lead. Had she suggested it at the beginning, it I for that matter, we'd probably never have met each other.

» Add a new message to this topic