FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Heatwave

Heatwave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornLord OP   Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Working for a press company that covers international financial news had its disadvantages, such as having once in a while to work bank holidays - scanning the newswires for anything of interest, then writing the story if it was worthwhile. Some days could be busy, but on bank holidays there might be an initial flurry of catch-up activity and then usually nothing for the rest of the day.

I got in at five to the hour, enough time to switch on the screens and give the overnight news a quick check; nothing of note. It had been a warm night and I had pulled on a t-shirt and shorts, normally forbidden by the dress code but permissible on a day when I would be alone but for my colleague Steve, basically machine-minding. The combination of the heatwave and the normally stuffy atmosphere in the smallish office would at least be tolerable.

I had expected that Steve, like myself, would park his car just outside the office window, so it was with some surprise that I heard first the courtyard door then the inner office door open, with no preceding engine noise but instead a cheery "good morning" from Nic. She had evidently dressed (down) for the heatwave too, and I immediately felt a stiffening between my legs. It occurred to me that my choice of outfit could shortly become embarrassing. Nicola was much lusted after by the guys in the office, and I had to admit that I was in that number - despite an age gap that could qualify me for "dirty old man" status.

I croaked a dry-mouthed "Hi Nic, what are you doing here?"

"Well, nice to see you too", she teased, "Or would you have preferred to see Steve today?"

She knew the answer to that, of course...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Good start more please

Wiltshire and London

"We swapped days", Nic explained, "Steve had some family business and I was free today". Something in the way she said that made me suspect there was more to it than that. Furthermore, whereas her office attire would normally have been at least business casual and probably more formal than that, today she had dressed down for the heatwave; there would be little likelihood of anyone except the duty staff dropping in, and the dress code was really only about keeping the managers happy; you could be pretty sure they were at the beach.

Today Nic's outfit was certainly casual, but if she had business in mind it was of another sort; a tight-fitting white blouse, unbuttoned to show a more-than-modest amount of cleavage and with her bra showing through the translucent material. Nic wasn't a big girl in that department but she certainly knew how to show off what she had! Her black skirt was long enough to preserve her modesty but not a whole lot more than that - but it did have me guessing whether she was wearing stockings or hold-ups; tights were surely a no-no in this weather. The ensemble was completed by her black shoes, with heels that were not extreme but certainly high enough to show off her shapely calves.

Nic's wicked grin was something else as well; office banter had never gone beyond innuendo, but Nic's one-liners in combination with that cheeky glint in her eyes certainly made you suspect that in the right (or wrong) company she would be lighting the fuse.

I had previously been discreet about enjoying Nic's body - long legs, shapely breasts, blue eyes and hair tied back in a bun to show off her elegant neck - but this time I was defeated...

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Sounds good

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Good start..;-)

Nice

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"More please"

Wiltshire and London

""We swapped days", Nic explained, "Steve had some family business and I was free today". Something in the way she said that made me suspect there was more to it than that. Furthermore, whereas her office attire would normally have been at least business casual and probably more formal than that, today she had dressed down for the heatwave; there would be little likelihood of anyone except the duty staff dropping in, and the dress code was really only about keeping the managers happy; you could be pretty sure they were at the beach.

Today Nic's outfit was certainly casual, but if she had business in mind it was of another sort; a tight-fitting white blouse, unbuttoned to show a more-than-modest amount of cleavage and with her bra showing through the translucent material. Nic wasn't a big girl in that department but she certainly knew how to show off what she had! Her black skirt was long enough to preserve her modesty but not a whole lot more than that - but it did have me guessing whether she was wearing stockings or hold-ups; tights were surely a no-no in this weather. The ensemble was completed by her black shoes, with heels that were not extreme but certainly high enough to show off her shapely calves.

Nic's wicked grin was something else as well; office banter had never gone beyond innuendo, but Nic's one-liners in combination with that cheeky glint in her eyes certainly made you suspect that in the right (or wrong) company she would be lighting the fuse.

I had previously been discreet about enjoying Nic's body - long legs, shapely breasts, blue eyes and hair tied back in a bun to show off her elegant neck - but this time I was defeated...

"

"Don't just sit there gawping", Nic said, "there's work to do".

Sure enough, an alert had flashed up on the screen that meant the next ten minutes would be a flurry of activity until either the story went out on the wires or we decided to spike it for lack of material. In fact it was only some 45 minutes later that things calmed down and there was some breathing space.

"So, what do you do when it all goes quiet? A quick coffee?", Nic smirked.

I said it wasn't usually as interesting as that.

"Well, we could make it more interesting then, no?"

I'm not sure what the expression on my face was at that point, but as if to make her point, Nic winked lasciviously. She got up and made her way to my side of the desk...

Very interesting start

Wiltshire and London

More coming soon; I could post in small chunks but prefer to get some momentum going.

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Oh boy this is going to be good.

get writing! Need more

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

oh wow this has my friend and I interested and we await your next instalment with eager anticipation x

Wiltshire and London

""We swapped days", Nic explained, "Steve had some family business and I was free today". Something in the way she said that made me suspect there was more to it than that. Furthermore, whereas her office attire would normally have been at least business casual and probably more formal than that, today she had dressed down for the heatwave; there would be little likelihood of anyone except the duty staff dropping in, and the dress code was really only about keeping the managers happy; you could be pretty sure they were at the beach.

"Don't just sit there gawping", Nic said, "there's work to do".

Sure enough, an alert had flashed up on the screen that meant the next ten minutes would be a flurry of activity until either the story went out on the wires or we decided to spike it for lack of material. In fact it was only some 45 minutes later that things calmed down and there was some breathing space.

"So, what do you do when it all goes quiet? A quick coffee?", Nic smirked.

I said it wasn't usually as interesting as that.

"Well, we could make it more interesting then, no?"

I'm not sure what the expression on my face was at that point, but as if to make her point, Nic winked lasciviously. She got up and made her way to my side of the desk...

"

While we had been busy with the story, my mind had - amazingly - been on other things than Nic's sexy body, but now she had my full attention, and my cock was coming to attention too. No chance now of pretending innocence...

"You bad boy", she said, "thinking naughty thoughts were you? You'd better let me see what that makes you do". She reached for the waistband of my shorts and pulled it down, exposing the bulge made in my pants by my erect member as her eyes narrowed sexily.

"Now what am I going to do with that...first?" she asked.

Her hands were already inside my pants, one wanking me and the other pulling the elastic of my pants down to let her feel my balls as I pulled her closer. She resisted this and bent down, first feeling my foreskin with the tip of her tongue and then rolling back my skin to expose the purple engorged glans. Her lips enclosed my cock and it was all I could do to concentrate on not coming there and then. I realised though that I would not be coming until and unless Nic decided I was going to, so sensitive was the blowjob that she was now giving me.

Finally, just as I felt at the edge of orgasm, she stood up again. I pulled her back towards me, my hands on the back of her thighs. I ran them upwards over her skirt, feeling for the clasp and undoing it.

"Fucking gorgeous", I couldn't help exclaiming as her skirt slid down to reveal stockings, suspenders and some very see-through panties showing a narrow strip of pubic hair. I knelt on the floor to lick her between her legs, hearing her gasp as my tongue found her clit and then again as I pulled her panties aside and ran the tip of my tongue the length of her labia. She shuddered as if about to come, but then recovered her composure and pushed me back into my seat, stepping out of her panties.

"I want that cock inside me, all of it", she growled, the demure Nicola I had known previously now a fiercely sexual animal. Lying back as far on my chair as I could, I grabbed her arse and pulled her onto me. She squealed as my cock, average in length but quite girthy, thrust into her and opened her up... I reached up and undid her blouse and fondled her tits as she ground her pelvis against mine. We both must have been close to coming when there was the click of the outside door opening.

"Fuck, security", I whispered.

"Not really my type", Nic answered, "and anyway they don't patrol here".

The inside door opened, and there stood Mark, one of the bosses.

"Looks like I could have grounds for giving both of you the sack", he said...

lol love it... hope you don't leave it there x

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

But

Wiltshire and London

"But"

There's a but?

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"But

There's a but? "

Don't worry about the but

Crack on with the next installment

Wiltshire and London

Despite this distraction it was still all I could do not to shoot my load inside Nic. I must admit it did cross my mind whether that would make the situation any worse. Things weren't really being helped by the fact that I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock - voluntarily or not, I couldn't tell.

"I don't think we need it to come to that, do we darling?" Lena was another of the directors and she and Mark were known to be an item. She had come through the door just behind him.

Like Mark, she was wearing an outfit more suited to the beach, in his case shorts and t-shirt, showing off his rugby-player physique, and in hers a close-fitting top - nipples proudly pushing against it - and a skirt that stopped well above the knee. I had several times had early-morning fantasies about this Swedish blonde, but of course any actual come-on was out of the question. Maybe I had been wrong.

Lena took a few steps across the office towards where Nic was still impaled on my cock, grinning as she surveyed the scene. "I could really have some fun with that; you wouldn't mind, would you?", she asked. I wasn't sure whether she was referring to Nic or to me, but Mark scarcely had time to answer before I felt Lena's fingers on my balls - and Nic gasped as Lena began to finger her from behind...

"I'm sure you would", Mark answered, "it's a while since you had a taste of pussy, isn't it? And that would avoid the sack for these two, I reckon".

With a groan, Nic finally succumbed to the combined effect of my cock and Lena's fingers, and she came violently, pulsing against my erection as I fondled her hard, dark pink nipples.

Lena smiled lasciviously again; "I don't think Nicola's in any fit state for work", she said, "and I'm not sure you could concentrate either. What should we do about that?"

Mark was by now evidently aroused - though showing no embarrassment about the bulge in his shorts - but managed to adopt a more business-like tone: "I think we ought to suspend you two... Yes, that's it, you're suspended. For the afternoon, and on condition."

I waited with curiosity to see what the condition would be.

- [ ]

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Wiltshire and London

"You are going to wait on us hand and foot this afternoon", Lena said with a grin. "We'll drive you over to our place for lunch and then your employment begins."

That wasn't quite that for the moment, though. Mark's cock was now out of his shorts and Nic, who by now had lifted herself off of me, took hold of it and began to wank him slowly. Lena bent down and took my flaccid member in her mouth, licking away the remaining drops of cum and somehow producing a remarkably rapid recovery, so skilled was her technique.

"I wanted to taste that pussy on you", she said as she stood up again, "you'll have to wait until later for more - if you're a good boy". I suspected that my waiting technique, or rather the lack of it, wasn't going to be a great hindrance. Lena walked over to where Mark was now on the brink of coming and slapped Nic's arse.

"That's enough for now", she said. "Let's go, I'm getting hungry". I didn't doubt it.

» Add a new message to this topic