FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Summer Surprise

Summer Surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was about 4pm on a balmy summers evening. I got a call from my friend asking me if I could pop round to his house and move something for his wife. He was away on business and wouldn’t be around for a few days and he had someone coming in to do some work. I gladly obliged, not really asking the full details. I secretly had a bit of a thing for his wife. Not that I would ever do anything behind his back, but she was always looked hot. She always dressed well, designer clothes, make up always done, and a fabulous physique that she kept in check with regular trips to the gym. She had a fantastic arse that I couldn’t keep my eyes off of whenever I was around her. We always got on well and she liked to have a drink and a party. She was normally very lady like but every now and then she would say something that would make me wonder if she was a bit naughty behind closed doors. Still that was all it ever was, wondering.

I arrived at the house at around 5pm. Amy greeted me with a huge smile and a hug, she looked amazing wearing a summery dress that came down to just above her knees. It clung to her showing of her plentiful breasts and firm peachy butt. It soon dawned on me that my friend had completely stitched me up, or rather I should perhaps have found out a little more about what he needed moving. He’d had a delivery building materials for some work he was having done in the garden that he needed moving off the road outside his house through to his garden. I should mention he had a beautiful house, an old Thatched House that was situated on the main road through his village. There was no garage or drive way, probably the only downside to the property. However out the back was a vast garden backing onto fields and the house itself was magnificent. Anyway they needed they building materials moving through to the security of the garden.

“Danny didn’t tell me how much needed shifting!” I said to Amy.

“I did think he was being a bit cheeky. I am sure he will make it up to you.” Amy said with a cheeky look as she walked into the house.

I couldn’t help admire her arse is she walked away. This was going to be an hours hard graft. Oh well I had agreed to it and I had no plans, so I began with the task at hand.

It was hot and heavy work. I had to remove my t-shirt as I was getting dirty and I rather sweaty. I was about half way through the job when Amy came out again.

“Fancy a beer?” she asked. “You look like you could do with a cool one.”

“That would be great thanks.”

Amy disappeared back into the house and returned with an ice cold larger. I drained about half the bottle in one as the cold nectar slide down my throat.

“Ahhhh, that’s better. Thank you. It’s hot work out here.”

“It looks it.” Amy said with a smile. “You’re looking very hot.” Amy winked at me. “All that training you’ve been doing has clearly been paying off Sam.”

“Thanks, I’m enjoying it. It’s certainly helping with this work to.” I laughed as I downed the rest of the beer and handed Amy the empty bottle. “Shouldn’t take too much longer.”

Amy took the empty bottle inside and I carried on. About twenty minutes later I had finished. I was covered in muck and sweat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Good start

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Great start

“All done.” I announced as I walked into the house.

“You’re a star Sam, thank you.” Amy said. “Look at you, you’re a right mess. Why don’t you go and have a shower and freshen up. I’ve made a lasagne if you fancy something to eat. I just need to pop it in the oven for a bit if you want some.”

“Sounds amazing, thank you. I’ve got a clean pair of shorts in the car so I’ll just grab them and go and get cleaned up.”

“Are you hungry now? What time do you want to eat?”

“I don’t mind. I am not that hungry at the moment, but whatever suits you.”

“Ok well go and get cleaned up and we will see after that.”

I went to the car and got the clean shorts I knew I had. I went up to the bathroom had a nice shower. I didn’t have any fresh underwear so just put the clean shorts on and the t-shirt that I had originally worn as it was fairly clean, and then headed back downstairs.

Amy was sat out in the evening sun at the garden table with a glass of wine.

“That’s better. I don’t look a total mess now.” I said laughing.

“You look great. Do you want another beer?” Amy asked.

“I’d better not as I am driving.” I said, although it’s exactly what I wanted. I had the thirst for beer.

“You can’t let me drink on my own. Come on have another. You can stay here, it’s the weekend.”

I hesitated in my response. I had stayed over plenty of times in the past but never without Danny being there.

“Come on Sam, join me for a few drinks. You’ve earned them. Danny would insist! Especially after all the hard work you done for us.”

That’s all I needed to persuade me. “As long as you’re sure then that would be lovely thank you.”

Amy smiled broadly. “Excellent! Go and grab a beer from the fridge and come back here.” I obediently did as I was told. “And put the oven on while you’re in there, I am starting to get hungry.”

Minutes later I was sat at the table, beer in hand, dinner on it’s way, enjoying the company of the beautiful Amy. The conversation flowed freely as it normally did. Several drinks later and the dinner was ready.

Amy popped into the kitchen and brought our food out. “Sam, do you fancy joining me on the wine with dinner?”

“That sounds great. Thanks.”

“Pop into the kitchen and grab a bottle out of the fridge and get yourself a glass.”

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Good start. Keep it going.

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

Good story

Dinner was delicious. Amy and I were on our second bottle of wine and feeling the effects. The sun was beginning to set and the temperature had dropped. I couldn’t help but notice Amys nipples that had stiffened in the cool evening air. I must have held my gaze too long as Amy noticed me looking.

“I’m so sorry.” I said feeling slightly embarrassed and obverting my eyes.

Amy laughed. “Don’t apologise Sam, I like you looking at me.”

I must have looked stunned. I didn’t quite know what to say.

“Danny and I have talked about you quite a lot.”

“Really?” I said with a shocked tone in my voice.

“Yeah, Danny and I tell each other everything. Including the people we like. In fact you probably don’t know this but Danny and I have a very open relationship. With him being away all the time we allow each other to play with others.”

With that Amy stood up, grabbed her glass of wine. “Bring the bottle and come with me.” She said as she walked off to the corner of the other side of the house. I was still processing what she had just told me as I stood up and followed her. I soon realised where we were going as we approached the Jacuzzi, which was situated in a secluded corner of the garden.

Amy put her glass on the side of the hot tub and turned to me. “I fancy a dip.” She said as she puled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She had nothing on underneath and stood there completely naked. She was absolutely breath taking. Everything I had imagined her to be. Perfection. My mind was going ten to the dozen, feeling conflicted about this absolute goddess in front of me. My friends wife. Surely this isn’t ok. I just stood there drinking in her beauty. Unable to look away although I couldn’t help feel I should.

She walked over to me and looked me straight in the eye.

“Sam, it’s fine. Why do you think Danny asked you over? He knows I fancy you, and we both know you fancy me. Danny has clocked you ogling my arse, and if truth be told, I have been ogling you to. I’m just better at it.” We both laughed. “Danny and I have had great pleasure in talking about what you could do to me. The idea of Danny sharing me with you really turns him on.” Amy grabs my cock through my shorts which is rock hard. “And I can see you are very turned on.”

“How can I not be!” I scoffed. “You’re bloody gorgeous and naked!!!”

“And so should you be!” Amy says as she unbuttons my shorts, as they drop to the floor, my cock springing to attention.

She turns and climbs into the hot tub. “Come on in its cold out there.”

So I pull my t-shirt over my head and climb into the hot tub.

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

bookmarked

The warm water and bubbles feel so good as I submerse myself under the water. Amy turns to me placing her hand on my thigh. She leans in and kisses me. Her soft warm lips feel incredible and her scent is intoxicating.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a very long time Sam.”

“Me to. I just can’t believe I am.”

“Danny would be disappointed in me if I had tonight.”

“Are you sure?” I questioned as it still didn’t seem quite right.

“Positive. Now relax, enjoy yourself and me.”

I didn’t need telling twice. We kissed each other again, this time our tongues exploring each others mouths, as we begin to caress each others bodies. I kiss her neck as I slide my hand up her thigh. Amy parts her legs inviting me in as I find her shaven pussy. I slide my index finger between her lips and begin to massage her clit as Amy gets hold of my swollen member and begins to massage it. I slide my finger inside her tight pussy as Amy lets out a soft moan of appreciation.

“I need to taste you.” I tell her as I stand up pulling her up with me. I lift her up onto the side of the hot tub as she lifts a leg up to the side exposing her perfect pussy to me. I kneel down in front of her and being to explore her with my tongue. Initially all I can taste is the chlorinated water from the hot tub but it doesn’t take long for me to fill my mouth with her juices. She tastes divine and I greedily lap at her, plunging my tongue deep inside her. Amy grabs my head and approvingly pushes my face into her.

Ely

Fantastic!

Wow this is hot

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

BRILL

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent!

Amy tastes incredible and I love pleasuring her. Her hips gyrate as my tongue dances around her privates. Flicking and darting. Her sounds and movements tell me all I need to know. She’s enjoying herself. I slip two fingers into her tight pussy and begin to fuck her with them whilst I tease her clit with my tongue. Amy’s grip on my head tightens, I know she’s about to orgasm as her grip gets tighter and tighter. She lets out a cry if “oh god!” As her body starts to wryth with an orgasm. She pushes my head away as I stand.

“You’re rather good at that.” She says as she stands up. “Now it’s my turn. I’ve been wanting to suck your cock for a long time.”

She indicates to me to sit where she was sitting. I oblige with my legs apart. She kneels in front of me and takes my cock in her hand massaging it. I can’t take the smile off of my face as I watch this beautiful women playing with my cock. My veiny member swollen and engorged. Every stroke of her hand seems to make it grow even more. She then sends my head rushing with delight as she takes my cock in her mouth. Her tongue swilling around the tip as she works my cock with her hand and mouth. I cannot believe how good she is at it. I can’t take my eyes off of her. She stands and bends over continuing to pleasure me showing me her peach of an arse glistening in the hot tub lights. I reach forward and begin to play with her pussy fingering her while she sucks my cock. I then slide my finger inside her tight little arsehole. The approving moans of delight reverberate through my cock, drawing me closer to orgasm. Amy takes my cock out her mouth and continues to massage my cock with her hand as she looks up at me.

“I want your cum in my mouth.”

As she pushes me back slightly indicating she wants me to stop playing with her and to sit back. I lean back as she takes me in her mouth again and continues to give me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. Her hands massaging my shaft and playing with my balls.

“Fuck I am cumming.” I announce as I grab her hair with my hand as I erupt inside her mouth, my large load filling her mouth.

Amy doesn’t bat an eyelid as she swollows my cum.

We both sit back down in the hot tub and have a drink of wine both grinning.

“That was unexpected.” I chuckled

“Not for me it wasn’t.” Amy laughed. “I knew I’d be fucking you tonight. Danny and I had planned it.” She pointed to the CCTV camera that was on the wall. “I bet he’s loving the show so far.”

I raise my glass to the camera and take a drink.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

" "

Ely

Brilliant!

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

What a great horny story

louth

More

By *aisychain56Woman  over a year ago

Winchester

"bookmarked"

How do you bookmark please

By *aisychain56Woman  over a year ago

Winchester

"bookmarked"

How do you bookmark please

"bookmarked

How do you bookmark please "

comment on the thread thats it bookmarked x

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Omg brilliant

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

more please xx

Sorry for the delay. More to follow very soon.

I finish my drink and lean in to kiss Amy, I begin to kiss her neck as she lets out a gentle moan. I take the back of her head in my hand and plant a kiss on her lips. We begin to kiss deeply our tongues twirling around dancing. I take Amy’s pert breast in my hand and gently massage it, her nipple hard and erect. I feel Amy’s hand on my cock as it begins to stiffen again. She had an incredible touch that made me want to fuck her senceless. All I could think about was being inside her. My cock was now erect, throbbing and veiny. Amy clearly had the same idea as me as she straddles me and guides the tip of my rock hard member between her pussy lips. She eases herself onto me taking my full length as she needs to ride me.

I can’t help letting out a “Mmmmmm fuck me.”

“I am!” Amy exclaims as she begins to pick up her pace. “God you feel good.”

My hands are on her perfect firm arse cheeks. I’d always admired it from a far and now I had it in my hands, naked, bouncing up and down on me. Amy’s breasts bounced up and down sploshing in the warm water of the hot tub. I pull Amy’s head in towards me as we kiss and fuck.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

louth

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ockHardMcrCockMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Briliant - wish I had a mate like that, with a wife like that !

By *abychamWoman  over a year ago

selby

Wowee thank you just had a nice play to that mmm good keep it y young man xxmwah

“I want to see your arse while I fuck you.”

Amy dutifully stands up, turns to the side of the hot tub and holds on to it, bending over to show me her magnificent back side and smooth wet pussy. Her toned body glistening from the water.

“Sounds good to me. Fuck me hard.” Amy says with a broad smile on her face.

I stand up behind her the cool air feels great around my balls as I take my shaft and guide it into Amys tight little cunt. My hands holding her perfect arse as I begin to slowly slide my cock in and out of her. The words of Amy resonating in my ears to fuck her hard, so I quickly pick up my pace and begin to pound Amy from behind. Pulling her towards me as I thrust forward. Amys approvingly lets out a “God yes, that’s it.” The sounds of our wet naked flesh slapping against each other echoes around the secluded part of the garden. I look down at my cock filling Amy, her pussy clamped around me as I hammer away at her. Her little arsehole looks inviting and I begin to play with it with my thumb. I slide my thumb inside her arse causing the grip around my cock to tighten as Amy lets out an approving moan. I grab Amys hair in the other hand and pull her head towards me as I carry on fucking her.

“I’m cumming.” Amy announces she lets out a loud cry of joy as her body trembles and her knees buckle as an orgasm erupts through her. “Fuuuuuucckkkkk!”

Amy reaches back with her hand to indicate for me to stop.

“Come with me.” She commands. I withdraw from her pussy and arse obediently. We climb out of the hot tub, Amy grabs my hand and leads me to the garden table. She turns and drops to her knees and sucks my cock for a few moments before standing up and sits on the each of the garden table. She pulls me towards her by my cock as we begin to kiss.

Our bodys are covered with Goosebumps in the cool night air. Amys nipples stand proud as I give them a suck. I slide my cock inside her. The contrast of her warm pussy and the cool air feels amazing. The breeze blowing around my balls sends tingles through them. We slowly screw while we kiss, Amys legs wrapped around me while she is perched on the edge of the table. My arms around her as her breasts rub against my torso. Amy contorts herself to suck on my nipple. She wouldn’t have know this but this drives me crazy and almost made me cum on the spot. I stop her before it’s too late and I lay her down on the table. I latch my arms underneath Amys legs as I begin to fuck Amys tight pussy. Amy begins to rub her clit as my balls slap against her arse. The vision of Amy in front of me is simply stunning. Her perfect breast moving back and forth in response to my thrusts.

“Fuck you are incredible Amy.”

Amy smiles at me and then closes her eyes as I fuck her hard. I lean forward and fondle her breasts tweaking her nipple. Amy reciprocates squeezing my nipple hard.

“Mmmm fuck that’s good, I’m going to cum.”

My orgasm wells up inside my as my cock twitches and a torrent of hot sticky cum fills Amy.

“Mmmmmm fuck you’re awesome Sam.” Amy says as she pulls me in for a kiss. “Lets go inside, it’s getting a bit cold now.”

Amy is right. The moment we stopped fucking it hit me how cold it was getting. We grabbed our things and headed into the house. Both of us grinning from ear to ear.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Nice

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Nice. More please

» Add a new message to this topic