FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st time being used by my miss

1st time being used by my miss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luttv100 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dunkewell

My miss made me dress in my catsuit and heels put my hood on me and Collier and lead and then sat me in front room my hands were tied up to the lead and i heard the door bell go and she openned the door i heard her talk to some one and tjen i waited for about 10 mins. She came in and she got my lead and orderd me to move and she lead me to bedroom my cock was hard as hell she took the cover on the hood over my eyes off and i saw asexy xdresser sat on tje bed and his cock was semi hard she orderd me to lick his stocking up to his balls and then cmget his cock hard and suck him like she sucks me...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dunkewell

Guess no one wants to k ow more

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Carry on then.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just read it . Keep it going

Dunkewell

So i get on my knees and i kiss up the stocking coverd legs and lick her balls and then i open my mouth and start to suck on her semi hard cock and my miss is watching and i take the full leght of this thick cock i feel it grow in my mouth and im sucking for all im worth my 1st cock and im loving it. My miss is stood there loving me sucking on cock and telling me what a slut i look and how she going to fuck my pussy with her strap on as i suck cock when she is ready... she stops me and orders me to sit and then tell our guess to sick my cock she does this and miss kiss me and and then slaps me hard across the face as im enjoying what is going on...

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

More

» Add a new message to this topic