FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girls night out

Girls night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Girls Night Out - Part 1

Imagine this is set in whatever your favourite pub or club is in Glasgow……

I was hoping as I got ready this night that I would bump into you when I was out. You’d already told me when and where you would be with friends and I’d managed to drag Mr out, convincing him that we needed a night out. My outfit had been picked with you in mind and what I thought you would like to see me wear. A fitted, black leather pencil skirt which clung to me in all the right places and a black, silk blouse, unbuttoned just enough to show the swell of my tits in my push up bra. Underneath I wore the sheerest of black panties that revealed a narrow line of hair on my freshly shaved pussy. I finished off the look with a thin leather necklace and black stilettoes.

I felt my heart racing as we entered the pub and tried to look around without being noticed but I couldn’t see you. We sat down at a table and he went to buy us a drink.

As I reapplied my lipstick I looked up and saw a group of girls standing at the other side of the bar. They looked like they were having a good time and then I saw the mane of dark hair that I recognised and the outline of the body I’d been admiring online. You were oblivious to the fact I was staring at you, too busy enjoying yourself. Mr arrived back with the drinks and I made my excuses, saying I needed to go to the toilet. I got up and headed over nervously to your side of the bar.

“What the fuck am I going to say to her?” I thought. I stopped at the bar next to you and your friends and thought I’d order another drink. Among the crowd of people waiting to be served, I accidentally bumped into one of your friends, spilling her drink and turned to apologise. All of you laughed and then I caught your eye….

”Don’t worry about her”, you said smiling, “she’s too d*unk to notice now.”

“At least let me buy her another drink….and you too?” I offered.

“I never accept drinks from strange ladies…” you said, teasing me.

“I’m not a stranger though” I whispered in your ear, leaning forward.

I held your gaze and the look in your eye and smile on your face told me that you realised it was me and that you liked what you saw.

It was easy to get close to you in among the crowd, I placed my hand at your waist and felt yours slip gently from my waist to gently squeeze my arse. My heart was pounding now as though it would beat out of my chest, I had to get you out of here and alone. I placed my hand into yours and pulled you away from your friends towards the toilet. Although I was nervous, having never been with a woman before, I had a pretty good idea what I wanted to do to you! I couldn’t keep my hands off you as we literally fell through the toilet door and into a cubicle, slamming the door closed behind us.

You began to kiss me, slow and deep and run your hands from my arse up the side of my body to feel my tits. As you slipped your tongue in and out of my mouth, I already knew that I was soaking wet. My hands slid easily over your red PVC dress to reach the soft skin at your neck and as much as I was enjoying being kissed there were things that I knew I just had to do to you. I pushed you round so you were against the toilet door and began to kiss you hard, lifting your hands above your head as I slowly slid my other hand down the side of your arm to the swell of you tits. As I began to unzip your dress you let out a little moan. One of your nipples sprung free and I lowered my head to take it in my mouth, sucking gently at first and then harder, flicking it back and forward with my tongue.

You were moving your body back and forth now, trying to grind your hips into me. I let your hands loose from above your head now as I needed both hands to push up your dress. I kicked open your legs and started to slide your dress up over your thighs, all the time looking you straight in the eye.

“Are you going to eat my pussy? “You asked, breathing heavily.

I nodded and fell gently to my knees between your legs. Down there, between your thighs, your beautiful pussy was an inch away from face, covered only by some fine lace panties. I slid a finger inside and parted the lips, gently brushing over your clit and you groaned, opening your legs wider. Two fingers now slid down towards your wet hole and I pushed them inside, slow and deep. You moved your hips down on top of them and then began to move up and down, slowly fucking them. I couldn’t wait any longer and pulled them out. They glistened with your wet pussy juice and I sucked them slowly, tasting a pussy for the first time. You tasted beautiful, just how I had imagined. I needed a proper taste. My hands moved up the side of your thighs and pulled the thin straps of your lace panties down, they were soaking wet like I knew mine would be. Lifting one leg and putting it over my shoulder, I lowered my head and began to feast on your gorgeous mound. My tongue flicked between the lips which easily parted to reveal your swollen clit. I licked up and down, covering my face and smearing my lipstick in your wetness. You were moving back and forward even more now, riding my face and holding the back of my head. I licked harder and harder and then began to suck on your clit. I could feel it grow and become firm in my mouth. You were holding tight onto my head with both hands now rubbing yourself up and down against my tongue. Your breathing was growing heavier and heavier as I felt your arse start to tense and your back slightly arch. You flung your head back against the door and let out the sexiest, fucking moan I have ever heard in my life as you started to cum hard against my face. I grabbed your arse cheeks in both hands and held on as your body was taken over by your orgasm……….

Part 2 to follow....assuming that you enjoyed part 1 xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmmmm this sounds amazing....... Who could it possibly be written about????

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 23:46:47]

"Hmmmmmm this sounds amazing....... Who could it possibly be written about???? "

A lady never fucks in a toilet and tells... (sssshhh... Think we may have got away with it....)

Wow....that was a saucy read.

Brought me back to the days when I used to read the dirty stories from the freshly stolen jazz mag from my big brothers hidey hole ????

"Hmmmmmm this sounds amazing....... Who could it possibly be written about????

A lady never fucks in a toilet and tells... (sssshhh... Think we may have got away with it....) "

This should be a verification instead of a story on here......not that I know who you are thinking about.....xxxxx

Wow! Amazing can't wait to hear more!

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

A lady never fucks in a toilet and tells... (sssshhh... Think we may have got away with it....)

This should be a verification instead of a story on here......not that I know who you are thinking about.....xxxxx "

Just remember ladies, no pics means it didn’t happen

Great read

This should be a verification instead of a story on here......not that I know who you are thinking about.....xxxxx

Just remember ladies, no pics means it didn’t happen "

Did you not read the story daftie? Hands were occupied!

"Great read "

Thank you...

Just waiting on my muse giving me further inspiration and part 2 will follow...

"Great read

Thank you...

Just waiting on my muse giving me further inspiration and part 2 will follow..."

Look forward to that

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

. Mmmmmmm

Love it, this is one of my fantasies

stirling

Did you not read the story daftie? Hands were occupied!"

I come with camera

Did you not read the story daftie? Hands were occupied!

I come with camera "

Helpful as ever....You're always thinking of others...

Still hanging about bars waiting on you finding me.....Erm....her.... The girl in the story...not me...... But....me......

"Still hanging about bars waiting on you finding me.....Erm....her.... The girl in the story...not me...... But....me...... "

Keep your eyes open....I can pop up in the most unlikely of places...

stirling

"Still hanging about bars waiting on you finding me.....Erm....her.... The girl in the story...not me...... But....me......

Keep your eyes open....I can pop up in the most unlikely of places..."

A pop up Doggy, whatever next

Something to warm you all up on the cold snowy day....

Part 2

We stumbled out of the toilets, fixing our panties and skirts quickly and made our way out of the bar.

“I need to get you home”, you said as we rushed to towards a black cab, “I’ve got some toys you might like…”

We could barely keep our hands off one another in the back of the taxi and the driver could barely keep his eyes on the road. I decided we should give him something to remember us by and turned to kiss you, slipping my tongue slowly into your mouth. You kissed me back hungrily and I felt your hand on my thigh edging slowly up the inside. You pushed my legs gently apart and teased me, softly rubbing the exposed skin between my stocking tops and panties. I tried to edge closer to the seat, wanting to feel a fingertip on my clit or in my pussy, but you pushed me back into the seat with a firm “No”. It was your turn to be in charge now.

You dropped the straps of your dress and unleashed those gorgeous tits, freeing the nipples. I was hungry to taste them again and you guided me towards them with a hand on the back of my head. My mouth was cold because of the fresh night air and as I took one, soft, pink, fleshy peak into my mouth, it grew hard and stood to attention. I sucked harder and harder, recalling from earlier how you liked it. Head thrown back, you arched your spine trying to push more and more of that tiny erect nipple into my mouth. It glistened in the dark from the light of the street lights, covered in my saliva.

“Sit back”, you ordered, pushing me firmly back again onto the back seat of the taxi “and spread those legs.”

I obeyed, spreading my legs as wide as I ever had. Slowly, holding my gaze with your eyes, you stroked each leg, from the heel of my shoe to the tops of my thigh. It was all I could do to stop myself from grabbing the back of your head and forcing you onto my pussy but I knew that this would be worth the tease. You slid one finger inside my panties and lightly rubbed from my hole to clit and back again, back and forth as my hips began to rock in time with your movement.

Removing your finger and sucking it hard to taste all my juice, you slapped the side of my arse gently, motioning for me to get up so you could remove those lace panties. I did as I was told and stood up, and in a flash they were at my ankles.

Pushed back onto the seat, I assumed the position and you lowered your head towards my pussy. Two fingers parted the lips and then I felt the warmth of your mouth on my wet flesh. You rested your mouth there for a moment, looking up to see my reaction.

“Eat me….please…” I begged.

Slowly you slid your mouth down towards my hole and slipped inside, gently tongue fucking me. I held my legs up in the air, trying to force them further apart. You licked from hole to clit, hole to clit…up and down and then stopped on my clit and flicked softly back and forward with your tongue. I grabbed the back of your head with both hands and held it there, desperate for you not to move.

You began to suck harder and harder on my clit, devouring my pussy as though you hadn’t eaten in weeks. I couldn’t believe how good this felt, no one had ever eaten me like this. It was as though my pussy was being licked properly for the very first time.

Your head was moving frantically from side to side now, your mouth and face covered in my wet juices and my hips moved with your rhythm. Sensing that I needed something inside me too, you slipped in one finger but I was so wet I was going to need more so you eased in three and started to fuck and suck at the same time, pressing down into my pussy and then up, behind my clit to feel for my G spot.

A strange feeling began to come over my entire pelvic area as you fucked me slow and deep and sucked my clit firmly. I squealed with delight as your tongue flicked like a lizard’s over my swollen clit - I was going to cum and I knew it was going to be fucking amazing. The pressure began to build from inside and I simultaneously felt a release from my pussy and the pulsing of my clit as I came long and hard. My juice squirted forward, over your mouth and down over your chest, covering those tits and nipples. You weren’t going to let me off lightly though and continued to fuck and suck me hard, making sure I would remember cumming like this for a very long time. The waves of pleasure continued to flow through my body and then slowly began to ease off as quivered on the back seat.

The taxi had ground to a halt outside your flat. You raised your head, covered in my cum and smiled.

“Ready for round 3?”

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Wow

stirling

WOW, just fucking wow!!!!

Part 3? Damn right

Wow bring it on

Somebody call me a Taxi.......

"Somebody call me a Taxi....... "

Fuck the taxi...got my snow shovel out and the engine is running....

» Add a new message to this topic