FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Short skirt no knickers

Short skirt no knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sexyH OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

My biggest turn on is wearing short skirt when out with hubby and then not having knickers on so that everyone can get a peek.

Turns my hubby on knowing others are looking xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

New forest

Love that

Leicester

Thnx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG luv that idea but never came across any lady dressed like that .

Leicester

I always do x

By *amwantsuMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

That is so naughty....

I bet your dripping by the end of th evening before hubby takes you home

Leicester

Oh yeah just the thought of all men and women looking under their table to get a peek x

By *amwantsuMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Nice.. have you ever had a wandering hand that’s made it use your skirt and slowly probed your pussy

Leicester

never except my partner but would like to with others toox

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done it once was so sexy and knowing what was cumming later was even sexier Mmm, Daisy x

Leicester

I might give it a try when out with hubby this Sat at Chams

Mrs fun does this i love it.

Love a women who does it for sure. Such a turn. Have had the odd flash while out amd about and is great. Also love a women who wears a short skirt or dress and shows off her stocking tops too

If your ever out in Notts let me know I'd love to watch you....

Cery naughty but hell i wish i was catching a glimpse. The stuff that stays in the memory bank forever.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Would love to come across you but i never get out in Oadby... x

Leicester

Pm us we might be coming that way tomorrow night x

I could not resist. do not go to the toilet right away

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Would love char to do it but she's a bit shy

By *OcuriousOXMan  over a year ago

york

I'm going to ask my gf to do that for me. It'll turn me on so much knowing how much others get turned on seeing it. Then I'll take her home and fuck her. No it won't be planned so don't ask, it'll be random in a pub where someone gets a good upskirt flash of her pussy.

Yes short skirt or dress with no knickers is a big turn on for us both.

Only happened to me once I was in Canada and went on a boat trip at niagra falls. There was a lady in her early 30’s. I was walking up some stairs to get the top deck. The stairs were quite steep. I looked up just to check in general, when I looked up noticed her pussy lips on show. I couldnt keep my eyes off her for the whole boat trip. Wondering if she had done this on purpose or just being a skit for her boyfriend/hubby.

Can't beat a short skirt so sexy

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"My biggest turn on is wearing short skirt when out with hubby and then not having knickers on so that everyone can get a peek.

Turns my hubby on knowing others are looking xxx"

same as us my husband loves men and women looking at me xx

"My biggest turn on is wearing short skirt when out with hubby and then not having knickers on so that everyone can get a peek.

Turns my hubby on knowing others are looking xxx same as us my husband loves men and women looking at me xx"

I would love to be around when thats happening

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Would love to see a lady like that be great

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

I’d love my wife to go out knickerless snd flash her sexy pussy off

By *f579Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Mine goes out knickerless all the time, turns me on knowing that someone else might get a look

We do this a lot, we both get a real buz out of it and love the reactions of the guys that realise, my wife gets really turned on when flashing

My ex used to do the same, one night we got carried away on the journey to a country pub. It ended with me fucking her over the bonnet. She cleaned cum from her pussy with a tissue.Eventually we arrived at the pub which was full of locals. As we stood at the bar she told me some spunk was leaking out down her legs. She discretely wipes it up with her fingers then licked them clean followed by kissing me. This got us both horny again. As we left the pub we found a secluded place and fucked again. All true, really enjoyed those days

My wife loves doing it, also to work sometimes,but the first time was so horny, her and her best friend and her niece done it for a prank and went to our local rugby club

By *onlisCouple  over a year ago

gateshead

We have done this a few times now love watching her flash other men such a turn..

It lead to her getting fingered on a dance by 2 guys once as I watched from a distance .... great night she was fucking dripping

By *irror15Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

It’s the only way to be when one night out... as our pictures show

we went nandos knickerless with short skirt and took pics under the table and when getting in the bay seat a guy got a flash opposite when getting legs in one at a time lol

That is so hot

By *owiththeflow30Couple  over a year ago

north

We are getting ready to go out very short skirt

Definitely knicker less

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Work in Leicester and comute via Oadby, often stop at the supermarkets so will look out for you.

"I might give it a try when out with hubby this Sat at Chams"

If youre ever out newark/lincoln way let me know x

By *ewnameCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

My wife did this in the Hilton in Glasgow but sat facing the staff entrence/exit to the bar, the first barman saw her and within 10 min there must have been 10 barmen and women in and out the hatch lol all having a good look, then we met a couple that we had arranged to meet, shook hands and kissed had a drink and then said in front of two barmen well shall we go to the room and have some fun. it was so horny and one of the barstaff was on checkout the next morning and asked if we enjoyed our stay with a big grin lol

I love taking my Mrs out in the warmer weather , I make sure she wear the shortest dresses, no knickers and a shaved bush, she loves teasing guys

My wife and her niece go swimming once a week, they have them bathing costumes that are like mini skirts but they leave the under garment off and love to sit on the side of the pool

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

I love doing this from time to time. Especially, towards the end of a day out or a night out. It’s such a turn on. It’s so nice to feel a breeze under my skirt. However, I need to be extremely careful about accidentally flashing lol. I’m looking into getting a prosthetic vagina (a silicone gaff that looks like a vagina)

"We are getting ready to go out very short skirt

Definitely knicker less

"

Go out in Liverpool a lot hope I bump into you one time

I know quite a few ladies who subscribe to the "No Knickers" club! I went to an airshow at Duxford years ago with a mate, While we were walking round I spotted a lady who I would guess to be around 40-50, she had on a crocheted dress, and it was very obvious that she was braless. She was sat by herself on a bench behind the control tower. Around dinner time my friend and I went to the cafe to get a bite to eat and a drink. Who should be sat on the next picnic bench but Miss Crochet, along with hubby and her son. She was sat facing me and my friend, legs astride the bench seat, and it was VERY obvious that she was without knickers! She noticed me looking, gave me a smile and widened her legs a little more. I had to discretely nudge my mate to have a peek, just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. He confirmed exactly what I saw! It was obvious she was flashing her pussy, and yes, we did miss some of the flying display lol. She was definitely my kind of lady!

By *ith the FlowCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

We both love it and Mrs is always happy to do it . Both home and on holidays flashing the bar tenders etc. Flashing the arse picture in hotel corridor was a night of no knickers but lovely dress on top lol cc

No knickers is such a big turn on.

"No knickers is such a big turn on. "

Totally agree

By *aughtyJack1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Anyone in liverpool got no knickerss on wanna pay my young cock a visitt????

dublin

The only time got to see anything like this was years ago went to do a job and the lady opened the door wearing the shortest housecoat and a pair of 6 inch stilletoes fuck me did not know where to look .

By *alawCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I agree with most here as I love going out knickerless, it puts me right in the mood for what may happen later in the evening whether its someone joining us or just hubby and myself, plus it always gets me moist (ok wet) xx

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Really like the idea, would love to see those shots xx

Many years ago and before we started swinging, we would go out for a night to a bar with the wife wearing a short skirt, hold up's and heels. Towards the end of the night she went to the loo and when she returned she lent over to whisper in my ear and at the same time slipped her g string into my hand. We remained in the bar for another half hour or so before heading home for a night of fun.

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

From Leicester love to see your wife

I'm boring as I tell mine to make sure she puts some on but then half way through the night she will take them off and give them me just to add a bit of spice to the night

"I'm boring as I tell mine to make sure she puts some on but then half way through the night she will take them off and give them me just to add a bit of spice to the night "

oh I agree this is hot too. specially if you get her to remove them in a public area where someone might might notice. or leave the knickers on the table for someone to see.

Would love to find some Irish couples or girls who are into this! Xxx

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We arranged to meet with a Thai girl and her Italian boy in a Bistro called The Kitchen on Beach road near Walking Street Pattaya this afternoon, needless to say the couple didn't turn up.

Val was dressed in a very short dress and no knickers for the meet. There was a single guy sitting near to us Val turned to face him putting her pierced pussy on full display it wasn't very long before he engaged us in conversation and took back to his apartment for some threesome fun.

Varification is on on profile.

omg this is such a horny topic, Reminds me of last summer when I was following my daughters friend up our back deck and I could see up her skirt, she had a thong on but wow, felt naughty but wow. Keep it up girls

"It’s the only way to be when one night out... as our pictures show "

Very sexy pics! Hot stuff????

By *owiththeflow30Couple  over a year ago

north

What do you think I should ware tonight

Going for s meet in a hotel bar ?

"What do you think I should ware tonight

Going for s meet in a hotel bar ?

"

Having just seen your photos i think it has to br some black sheer hold ups to show off your sexy leg. The ones from the 12th Feb with the seams are hot. With a short skirtnor dress. Depends how daring and revealing u want to be or be classy. The sheer top with your boobs out is ultra daring. A short skirt or dress that allows the tops of your hold ups to show is a must. Either commando with a freshly shaved pussy or with a tiny thong on, with a provio that you need to take if off in the hotel bar and give it to your date at some point. And to finish off some killer heels is a deal breaker.

Michelle never wears nixs we go to a bar short skirt stockings high stool to sit on nice sights Michelle count always dripping wet

By *atchusplay1000Couple  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I'm totally with this thread and agree that going out with a short skirt with no knickers is a big turn on for me and my husband.

I'm going to be in Bristol at the end of July and would love to be flashed and teased! Anyone be able to fulfill this fantasy!

Anyone want to help me fulfill my fantasy?

By *iveshowcoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We do this fairly regularly. In fact if we meet anyone from fab introductions are usually handled in a regular bar and my wife is always dressed like this.

A while back we met 2 guys from fab in this bar. My wife was wearing a totally sheer see thru blouse without a bra, a micro mini and heels.

The mini was so short it barely covered the curve of her ass and the slightest movement exposed a flash of shaved pussy. It was really funny as nobody really noticed her lack of knickers as they were all trying to avoid getting caught staring at her nipples.

The funniest bit however was when after a few drinks with the 2 guys we were meeting we we all standing at the crowded bar. Our 2 new friends each had fingers in her pussy under the mini as we stood surrounded by oblivious Saturday night drinkers. As her pussy was full of fingers already I slid my middle finger deep inside her ass.

I could see she was beginning to squirm with the sensations but was trying to hide it in case she was noticed.

At this moment another guy turned at the bar and started to engage her in conversation. Totally unaware in the tight crowd that this tall blond he was chatting to had the fingers of 3 guys burrowing away deep inside her pussy and ass. Lol

Mmmm yummy and may i say very sexy pics! Xxx

Anyone like to do this in the Notts area??

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

My old neighbor who I was seeing dressed like this all the time I loved it

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

My old neighbor who I was seeing dressed like this all the time I loved it

I also could do wales or Birmingham! Please help!

"I'm totally with this thread and agree that going out with a short skirt with no knickers is a big turn on for me and my husband."
I am working near there,be great to have a peep

Leicester

Anyone wants a peep then meet us at Xtasia tonight after 10

Me ex used to do this a lot x turned me on insanely knowing other night get a glimpse especially as you would have expected her to have a neat little slit of a pussy but they were surprised

Dunstable

Love to see that mmm

Leicester

So join us at Xtasia

Mrs was out yesterday in white dress no knickers and white high heels got some pics.

With lips like yours it’d be rude not to

By *tagAndSexyVixenCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall

Same here and hubby loves it if other people get a peek xx

Dunstable

Love it anyone near Leighton Buzzard want me to perv hehe

By *exsenceCouple  over a year ago

stalybridge

We are going to a wedding reception this sat got no intentions of wearing knickers and I have a short skirt

Would love to be flashed and teased when I'm in Bristol at the end of the month can anyone help?

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Love this thread... Perfect weather for no knicks.... But then it always is

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 05/07/18 17:42:47]

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I always go out in short skirt and no pants with hubs like flashing the blokes out with there wives and see the look on there faces thinking I wish my Mrs would do that

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

If there are any couples who would like to engage in this in the Midlands.... Get in touch. Xxxc

My fwb loves this. No knickers and lacey hold ups which drive me crazy. She doesn't flash as such to other peeps but would bend over in shops when we're in the corner and give me a good look at her shaven pussy. Drives me absolutely bloody crazy that one !!

"My fwb loves this. No knickers and lacey hold ups which drive me crazy. She doesn't flash as such to other peeps but would bend over in shops when we're in the corner and give me a good look at her shaven pussy. Drives me absolutely bloody crazy that one !!"
no u are one lucky sod

"I always go out in short skirt and no pants with hubs like flashing the blokes out with there wives and see the look on there faces thinking I wish my Mrs would do that "

Would love to seey you out and about

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Deffo on the list today with Jules..

she always flashing her knickers in short skirts anyway.. have to get her to lose knicks and flash others y I watching mmmmmmm

Hopefully mrs will be doing this on Friday we are staying in a glasgow hotel overnight.

It would turn me on x

Never wear panties at home usually anyway but have been pantyless here in Florida this week and had a great time showing off. Been caught many times. Makes me tingle when being caught x enjoy x

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Never wear panties at home usually anyway but have been pantyless here in Florida this week and had a great time showing off. Been caught many times. Makes me tingle when being caught x enjoy x"

Very horny. Are you going to continue that now home?

By *llycplCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

We love doing this. Will be doing it this weekend x

"Never wear panties at home usually anyway but have been pantyless here in Florida this week and had a great time showing off. Been caught many times. Makes me tingle when being caught x enjoy x

Very horny. Are you going to continue that now home?"

Not home yet and yes, will continue x

Always go out like this for an evening out with my husband... he usually gets me to play pool with him in the pub

Had an experience with this recently and on way home had to stop at stables hubby enjoyed the view as my summer dress kept catching the breeze as I worked to feed horse.

By *igger1066Man  over a year ago

bolton

My ultimate fantasy mmm if anyone wants to help out

My wives cousin use to do it to tease the cock out of me.

By *appyhubby500Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Me and my wife took the day off last week. She wore a very short skirt and no knickers. We went to a nice quiet spot where she showed off and I took pics. It was sooo naughty

Cornwall

Shoe shopping last night and so difficult not to accidently flash in short dress and no panties

Dartford

[Removed by poster at 10/07/18 16:19:51]

Dartford

"Shoe shopping last night and so difficult not to accidently flash in short dress and no panties "

Delightful

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Shoe shopping last night and so difficult not to accidently flash in short dress and no panties "
so wish I worked in a shoe shop near you

bolton

Would love to meet you in a pub short skirt no knickers

bolton

Would love to meet you in a pub short skirt no knickers

"We love doing this. Will be doing it this weekend x"
shame I missed this,was in that area the weekend x

By *orfolkandgoodCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Me and an ex used to do this all the time, she wore a crotchless body stocking short skirt and denim jacket, when she undone the jacket I couldn’t believe my eyes as her nipples were poking out ????

Youre the kind of woman i dream of seeing when walking about town

Mrs in a short dress just now with fishnets and tits on show.

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Seeing this always brightens my day.

By *uvseamsMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Mrs in a short dress just now with fishnets and tits on show."

Plenty ppeople to ogle her in there, fab profile pictures.

"Mrs in a short dress just now with fishnets and tits on show.

Plenty ppeople to ogle her in there, fab profile pictures. "

Thank you,yes love guys people looking.

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Love wife out wife short skirt on all the lads watching her legs

Dartford

"Mrs in a short dress just now with fishnets and tits on show.

Plenty ppeople to ogle her in there, fab profile pictures. Thank you,yes love guys people looking."

Looking hot in the white dress and white heels

Mrs teased a guy all night with her tits and opening her legs,ended up sucking his cock and let him lick her pussy in the hotel toilets lol.

"I agree with most here as I love going out knickerless, it puts me right in the mood for what may happen later in the evening whether its someone joining us or just hubby and myself, plus it always gets me moist (ok wet) xx"

Oh me too, I get soaked! So horny!

By *evnorMan  over a year ago

normanton

Girl in dance club had been flashing me and smiling . So when she went to the bar I walked up behind her whispered in her ear that I was going to fuck her there and then .the club was packed so I knew we wernt going to be noticed I slipped my cock in between her pussy which was wet and almost pouting ready for me .

By *evnorMan  over a year ago

normanton

[Removed by poster at 14/07/18 14:45:47]

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Short skirts with or without knickers are lots of fun

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

"We are going to a wedding reception this sat got no intentions of wearing knickers and I have a short skirt "

Dam I'm at a wedding sat please tell me it's a wedding in Maidstone Kent your going to x gotta say I find short skirts and no knickers sexy as on a lady but I guess being a guy I wud lol

Amazing sexy pics in your pro by way your gorgeous x

New girl I’m dating loves doing this, loves knowingnother guys can see her. Makes it even better to as she is really fit so guys are often looking but don’t expect her to be a a naughty as she is

Happy to chat

Pm or kik

Same lol x

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By * see you cumminCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 23/11/18 18:05:57]

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 23/11/18 18:06:00]

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 23/11/18 18:06:30]

Newcastle

"[Removed by poster at 23/11/18 18:06:30]"

Oh I do this all the time.....accompanied with stocking and boots......

Mrs done that a few times very horny

When I was a taxi driver use to see it a lot especially late at night nice view in rear view mirror

It’s being done later

I love that. My ex used to go with no panties sometimes, and more and more often. At the beginning I asked her on vacation because "no one know us here..." so she felt more free ro try... starting with put of he panties sitting in a airplane full of people, she on windows side me in the middle and a stranger after me.

After that she starting to enjoy and doing without my request.

At the cinema for example for let me touch her easily (normal cinema not porn). And many other occasion

Love getting my partner to do this. Either taking them off while out or simple not wearing them in the first place. Even better when teamed up with nylons and she is also supposed to leave skirt alone and not adjust it due to modesty lol

Cornwall

Often do this when we go out. Love the thought of guys getting a sneaky peek and a big turn on for hubby xx

It’s so hot. Used to love my ex out in a little skirt knowing she was d*unk thrnngetting innhr back of a taxi knowing the driver could see everything

She used to love walking up stairs too, when wearing very tiny ones

Pm me

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

I love doing this..

Went to a gig recently in a short dress with no knickers.

Hubby kept fingering my wet pussy..

Loved it!

Anyone see Flossy?

I love going out for a night wearing a tight fitting minidress stockings suspenders, sitting down and opening my legs to reveal my shaved pussy. A high bar stool opens up so many chances to let the guys see my wet pussy too.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

I work fixing cars so get to see up a few short skirts, dont think any have been knickerless as yet but seen some very sexy panties, hold ups and once stockings and suspenders.

If only they knew the underwear i had on was just as sexy!

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Once on holiday pups spent all night flashing her pussy to an older guy ! We were sat on stools he was at a table, he kept sending drinks over so she kept showing

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Any females and couples into this in the Blackpool area ?? Drop me a message

Standard procedure on our weekends away.

Nobody has had the balls to at least chat, just looked and smiled.

Last cruise we were on, GF knickerless and wearing stockings in a mid thigh length dress. I had her knickers on.

dublin

Met a lady and we had decided we would both go commando on the date but she was wearing jeans I think not some little belt lol

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

My wife always wears a very short skirt and contrasting knickers when shopping for shoes, always likes to flash before having me buy them lol

By *omefun4twoCouple  over a year ago

oldmeldrum

I always go out when am drinking with no underwear as get so so wet knowing some might see how wet i am catching there eyes gto give them a better view spreading wider

Some occasions i get so horny that i egg them on to feel how wet i am and giving my nipples a cheeky teasing if in a secluded part of the bar

Hubby loves it especially when he sends me to the bar and the person i have been teasing gets up and follows me to the busy bar

Standing behind my sliding his hand up my dress or skirt to give me what i love trying not to moan which is so hard lol

Only a couole times i have been given a good fingering under the table sitting opposite hubby as i try not be to obviouse that my hole id getting well fingered mmmmmm

"Standard procedure on our weekends away.

Nobody has had the balls to at least chat, just looked and smiled."

That's maybe because so many couple like to play just as exhibitionist, and as a man if you came close and approach that could very ruin the game..

For example with the ex I mentioned above, she like play to show something..but just that not more, only once I man went to out table when I was in toilet and she really got shy, want to leave the bar and didn't do pantieless for many months after that...

For her was a game with me involving only exhibitionim

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Something I've always loved, great fun when playing too. The look on a playmates face when their hand slips up my skirt and finds nothing restricting access is a picture.

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Something I've always loved, great fun when playing too. The look on a playmates face when their hand slips up my skirt and finds nothing restricting access is a picture. "

Cornwall

A few pics on our profile wearing short dresses with no knickers in public

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

I NEEED to know where you drink!!!

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

I like it when my gf wears tights and no knickers the nylon rubs on her pussy and is usually soaking by end of the night. Love taking sneaky pics of her.

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

We turn up for a meet at a couples house when they took our jackets the mrs was dressed in a fishnet crotchless body stocking and heels only under her coat their expressions we're priceless ice definitely broken and a fun night had all.

R&M

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

"We turn up for a meet at a couples house when they took our jackets the mrs was dressed in a fishnet crotchless body stocking and heels only under her coat their expressions we're priceless ice definitely broken and a fun night had all.

R&M "

Mmmm

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

Shock how often people do this. Daughter friend was walking up the stairs not a care in the world. She must of knew I could see up her skirt. Mind you she was wearing a thong but still.

"Shock how often people do this. Daughter friend was walking up the stairs not a care in the world. She must of knew I could see up her skirt. Mind you she was wearing a thong but still."

They love it x my ex would do it all the time

Everyone loves to feel desired, this it just another extension on it. As the viewer you get the thrill of seeing something completely unexpected and sexy as hell, as the viewee you get the thrill of being caught showing your vulnerability. What a dynamic

By *llycplCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Going shopping in cardiff tomorrow short skirt crotchless tights no knickers can't wait??

By *untime512Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Always try to take a peek up a women’s dress or skirt love it especially catching tops of stockings as a good treat

By *each loverMan  over a year ago

Fun town

This is a huge turn on for me ...catching a peek knowing that she has done it intentionally...

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"My wife loves doing it, also to work sometimes,but the first time was so horny, her and her best friend and her niece done it for a prank and went to our local rugby club "

Gonna tell us more

By *ohn snowMan  over a year ago

bletchley

My ex and myself used the london underground a lot where she never wore panties on there,when she crossed and uncrossed the legs was a huge turn on for me,see the othwr passengers reactions.

Fun town

Any one in Great Yarmouth in to this

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Lady leaving Sainsbury's Oldbury this morning in a tartan mini was very sexy with or without knickers

Shaz never wears knickers apart from when at work and in the summer she wears some real short skirts

Fun town

"Shaz never wears knickers apart from when at work and in the summer she wears some real short skirts "

If only I lived in Leicester

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Oh my, love it, thought just gets me hard staright away, so sexy !

By *omefun4twoCouple  over a year ago

oldmeldrum

Never wear underwear when out drinking... maybe holdups but thats it as so mmmm seeing guys eyes fixed and caught lol

Never leave then dissapointed mmmmmmm

By *he kidMan  over a year ago

monaghan

I love when my wife goes out with no knickers on. I keep trying to pull up her skirt & expose her baldy pussy.

Fun town

And still no posts from Great Yarmouth

Fun town

Bump

I love that too

By *he Sex PistolsCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Love this

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I had a very pleasant lunchtime social with my favourite lady Fabber today... several of the pub customers got a full on view of her bare thighs between skirt hem and over the knee socks... one may have got a glimpse of her bright pink knickers gusset I certainly did