FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage

Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unter122 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I visited a guy who offered me a relaxing massage , turned up as agreed , he got me to strip naked and lay on the table , he then stripped off and got me to lay on my front , I felt him rubbing the oil into my back and down my legs , he gently rubbed his hands on my inner thighs then I felt his hand slip down to my cock , stroking it , I felt his tongue licking at my ass , I turned to face him and his big stiff cock was in my face which I duly sucked , he got me to lay on my back and he massaged my cock with his oily hands it was so erotic , he lifted my legs and fingered my hole which felt so good , he then said would I like to ride his cock , which I could not refuse , placed a condom on and slowly nudged his stiff cock in me , it felt so good sliding in and out in long slow strokes , with all the oil and liquid silk I took it all without any problem and he wanked my cock at the same time , it was not long before I could feel I was going to explode , so he pulled out removed the condom and we both came and I was covered in warm cum , there is something really horny about a massage that makes me so horny , true event that occurred recently .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reddie12Man  over a year ago

Huntingdon

That's made me very horny.

By *ookingforfun9970Man  over a year ago

sp9

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Can I have one off the both of you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds an amazing experience.

I feel I need to take the plunge and try a massage!!

By *iny007Man  over a year ago

Knaresborough

Great horny massage, and it makes me hard every time l think of my first massage at Christmas (2017)

When the sexy guy fucked me, even horny it was the first time ld taken a cock deep.

Loved it.

By *unter122 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

It was a great experience ,and would love that on a regular basis, those oily hands massaging my ass and cock soon made me stiff,and feeling of his cock slowly penetrating me was so good .

By *reddie12Man  over a year ago

Huntingdon

» Add a new message to this topic