FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dressing in caravan - part 2 edited

dressing in caravan - part 2 edited

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmin999jm OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

hi everyone .. had to edit this to comply with rules - hope its ok now.

hope you enjoy

continued

The next hour or so was a blur.. I removed what was left of my female clothes, placing them all in a bag to be washed. Then I showered and cleaned up the caravan, mopping the piss of the floor and having to open all the windows to expel the stale smell of perfume, fags, sweat and sex…

I felt totally drained and was still in a lot of pain. The welts from the cane were very visible across my buttocks and the tops of my legs.

I sat back down on my sofa and pushed the curtain to one side to look out the window towards the caravan opposite where this all started.

I was trying to make sense of what had just happened to me. I could feel the pain on my bottom and inside where the large plug had strained my hole, and I felt like I had been well and truly used and abused. Despite the emotional and physical drain, deep down there was also an excitement, in a way I had never felt before, but I also felt trapped. Kay would be back,,, she had my fucking car keys, my caravan keys, and she also now knew my real name and where I worked, as well as clearing out all the spare cash I had. I was stuck… almost held prisoner in my own caravan. Would she return tonight ? and more importantly will she bring someone with her ? will she bring a man with her who wants to pimp me out ??? - what the fuck is happening to me… i could not help feeling deep down that i wanted this … should i get ready ? - should I dress and prepare myself… I was still aroused - throughout this ordeal I had not managed to cum…. I wanted to … but i also knew that this whole situation would feel a lot worse with empty balls…..

So I decided to go with it - and after an hour trying to sleep on the sofa, I started the transformation process all over again, and selected my sluttiest dress, killer heels, a new pair of black gloss hold ups and, gave my wig a good brush down and started to prepare myself for the evening…

I poured myself a glass of red, and examined the imprint from my lipstick on the glass … it’s the simple things that make me feel so feminine .. …. I felt much better now, and more relaxed… then….

my phone buzzed -

a text…

I looked and I did not recognise the number..

“Its helen, ring me x).... I pressed the number and the phone answered…

“Hello Helen” i said… “, COLIN. ,, the call was muffled - music and shouting in the background...… “Kay told me to ring you… she wants you to dress and collect us in your car - she insisted you look slutty …” - laughing / music in background,,,,,,“err - Helen,,, i said, I, I have not got my car keys… Kay has them…”... “I know” said helen…. “I told her that, she just said you will have to come and get them.. We are in the Q club on the high street, it’s only 30 minutes from the site.. Sorry … i am just doing as I have been told… you know what she is like … best get your girly ass down here if you know what’s good for you ”....”but….. How will i get in, dressed,,, fucking hell helen, please..” .. she hung up….

SHIT… i thought…. This is fucking un real… I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.. I did not look that bad, i was quite convincing and had been out before,, I knew the Q club, but never been in…. However just thinking about what I had to do,,, i would have to ring a taxi - that’s easy…. But will the taxi driver notice I am a tranny… probably… ok,,, so what.. that’s not the end of the world… then i would have to get to a cash point .. get to the club,,,no doubt join a queue to get in the club, stood dressed.. With pissed blokes calling me names,,,,, get past the bouncers…. Find them…. Get back out, hail a taxi… then do it all over again in my car….

Aghhh – this is turning into a nightmare….

Thankfully I had my long rain coat, (my ex wifes that I managed to keep after she left me when she discovered my hidden past as a cross dresser… that’s another story)

I noticed the card from the taxi firm that Kay and her friends must have used earlier, so I phoned the number on the card and booked a cab, finished of the glass of wine, put my coat on, collected my debit card and put it in my handbag and waited.. Then I realised another problem … i could not lock my caravan door… oh well…. will just have to risk it…..

It was dark, and drizzly, and I climbed in the back of the taxi and asked him to call at the cash point just outside the park on the way into town. He was a young asian guy, looked ok, and I did not start any of the usual taxi conversations, and tried not to meet his eye… i don’t think he had noticed anything strange about me and I kept my coat fastened….. He pulled up at the cash point, i got out, took £200 out, best be prepared I thought… then as i went to get in, he opened the window and shouted “why don’t you sit next to me love”... he said…. I hesitated, but thought ok,, and got in next to him.. “Going anywhere nice”,, he said….. I knew that as soon as I opened my mouth he would be able to tell… should I pull the old fancy dress line.. Or just be honest…

“The Q club to meet some friends” ,,, i said….. He paused,.... And i could see he was looking at my legs as my coat had come apart at the bottom… “you have a very deep voice for a woman” he said… oh fuck i thought .. i did not say anything,,,,“ .. “Any chance you can show me more of those legs” he said…. And that was me gone… the slightest compliment and I just go into total slut mode”... I opened my jacket and spread it so he could see my legs as he drove.. “Nice legs for a tranny”, he said… jesus, i thought, am i that obvious…. I just replied “ thanks., ……

Would you have said that to me if i was a woman”,,, i said… “very sexist”.... “But you’re not are you, you’re a tranny, and dressed like that must mean you’re looking for some cock”.. What the fuck…I thought… I laughed,, “cheeky twat” i said… and as i did this he pulled over and stopped suddenly in a layby by the side of the road. We were in the middle of nowhere about 5 miles from the town. “Ok”, he said, “GET the fuck OUT,” he yelled , and he reached over past me to open my door… “ahhh… come on, please ”, i said, “ this is not fair, I have money .. i will ring your company and complain”..., “ go ahead, fucking ring them”,,,he said, then i hesitated,, “come on, please… look it’s been a bad day, i can give you a good tip..”,,,, “give me the tip now then… £20 will do”.. I took out my purse and gave him a £20… Then he paused,,,, “and the fare for the journey which will be another £20…” “but we are not there yet”, I said.. “And you may just still try and kick me out”... OK he said,,, “your choice,,and he moved over again to open the door”... “ok here“ I said, handing him the £20…. he took the money and just sat smiling …. “Maybe there is something else you can do”.. He said.. ,,, and he started to unzip his flies as he spoke, lifting his ass up, and pulling out a dirty fat brown cock… “all trannies love cock, so get to it,,,,, think of it as a present from me to you” he said laughing…. “good will and all that”.. he said,… “cum on girly.. cock time…. You know you want to,,, come on slut, get sucking”………and that’s what i did, i bent over, pushed my hair aside and opened my mouth and started to suck on his dirty fat brown cock. It was awkward in the car, and he sat for a while as I sucked him…. Then he pulled my head up, and he got out the car with his dick waving about , and walked round to the passenger side.. “Get out”, he said opening the door, , “you can blow me out here, i prefer sluts on their knees”, … Ok, I thought, I got out, knelt down in front of him, and he pulled my head onto his cock, and i got to work sucking him again. His cock was long, fat and sweaty. “Kay said you would be good”, he said…. And i thought fuck this i have been set up… “I gave kay a lift earlier and she said that she had a friend staying in her van and she may want a lift later,,, …. She also said that you are a dirty tranny slut and will probably try and blow me to skip the fare….,, but i don’t give a fuck,,, £40 and a blow job,,,good nights work for me..” he laughed as he went on talking as he deep throated me, whilst i held on to his legs … it did not take him long to cum, and he deposited a huge amount of cum down my throat… “clean it up slut” he shouted, slapping his cock against my face, drips of cum splashing over me…

He got back into his car, and as I went to get in, he locked the door. “let me in please”, I said, banging against the window. I panicked, my bag was in his car… “please”… he wound down the window, laughing.. “BEG”, He said smiling… “please , I beg you, let me in”….

Thankfully he let me get back in the taxi and took me to the club. He was very chatty for the rest of the journey, asking me how long i had dressed, and that I actually looked quiet convincing and he would not have noticed if it was not for the fact that Kay had told him.. “Will you please wait and take me back to the caravan … i have to get something from kay and i will be back out in a few minutes” i said… he agreed on the condition i gave him the return fare in advance, and he did not push for any extra this time...

I got out the car, and just went for it. As I expected there were a few people waiting to get in, and i joined the queue trying not to draw attention to myself… l looked back to see the taxi driver in the car park opposite, he said he would give me 15 minutes max..

I was soon passing in between the bouncers, and remarkably I managed to get straight in with no problems. I was shaking inside, so bloody nervous, but after the events of the day, I was now riding on adrenaline, and soon making my way round the club trying to locate Kay and the girls. I tried not to make eye contact with anyone, very conscious of how I looked. Whilst Ii know I am fairly convincing, and have been out dressed before, I was also very nervous. It was dark, flashing lights , loud music and lots of people milling around with drinks, shouting to hear each other over the noise, dancing - just what you would expect in a nightclub.

I was sure I could see Helen sat at a table, and I headed that way, and as I approached i felt someone catch up behind me. It was Kay..I turned round and looked at her… “Good girl”, she said… “you obeyed me… “,,,, “yes mistress” i replied,,,,, not taking any chances… “go and get me and Helen a drink, a bottle of house white will do,,, bring it over to our table.... Hurry up,”,, and she slapped my bottom.. “But I have a taxi waiting to get me back to the caravan “ i replied…. “It can wait,, do as i say”.. And she went to sit next to Helen. I headed to the crowded bar and waited in line. I could feel a guy pressing against me . as I am obviously tall for a woman, my skirt was very short and he was pressing against me. He tapped my shoulder and said hi.. I just mumbled back, and his hand brushed against my stockings “you look amazing, can I get you a drink”,,,, wow I thought, he is hitting on me…. I just said no thanks, and took an opportunity to get to the front of the bar and ordered the wine ….

I managed to brush him of, and get back to the table. They were in an alcove, and I noticed a couple of men sat with Helen and Kay. Kay was kissing one of them, and the other guy was talking to Helen. I just stood before them.

Kay smiled and the men both looked at me. The man who was talking to Kay stood up and approached me… “you must be kays whore”. He said laughing…. “ we have just been looking at the pictures”.. the colour drained from me in an instant, and I felt weak at the knees….. “turn around, let’s have a look at the merchandise”. He laughed… I looked at kay and Helen… Helen was looking away,,, “do as you are fucking told bitch” said kay….. He pushed me round, and motioned me to bend over the table. He lifted my skirt up and just slapped my ass hard with his rough hand… . I felt so excited, so nervous, so scared and so embarrassed…… “ok, john,” kay said, “£20 on the table and the faggot will suck you off”.. john took £20 out of his wallet and gave it to Kay, - he started to get his cock out, and Kay just laughed – “not here you fucking idiot”… he grunted back at kay, his friend was laughing, , .. and he just grabbed my hand… “follow me cunt” he said.. “I need emptying” ….. the toilet area was busy, and he just dragged me into the men’s toilets, straight into an empty cubicle.. he did not care who was watching, and I had a few strange looks as he marched me in. One guy slapped him on the back..”go on john, give her one for me”… I felt like a cheap whore… … then I realised I was a very cheap whore… he was a stocky bloke, bald, and he did not hang around, and just pushed me back on the toilet, and he soon had his cock out, stretching it roughly as though he was going to take a piss, ….It must have been 8 inches… I just took it in my mouth and he started to face fuck me. … he did not even bother to shut the cubicle door, and I could hear voices, men in pissing in the urinals opposite looking back at us, ……”enjoying the show gents” he said, ….”Its £20 a go”, - he was laughing, and looked at me, “I hope you are a hungry slut…” ,

John face fucked me hard and deep. He held my head with his left hand, and I guess he was taking a picture with the other. His cock was big, and he was very rough. I gripped his bum and did my best to use my tongue to work the tip of his shaft as he fucked my face. I was gaging and making a noise and I wondered what the other men must be thinking, that said, this was a rough club, and I bet it’s not the first time someone has sucked cock in here judging by the state of the clientele in the club. Don’t get me wrong, despite the overriding concerns as to what kay had planned for me, I was enjoying this mans cock, and the feeling of being used like a dirty slut certainly got me excited. He started to grunt and push, holding his cock inside my mouth, then he released his hot spurt of cum into my throat. He pulled out and a string of globby goo dripped down my chin, and he told me to clean him, slapping my face with is cock as it dripped more cum over my face and onto my knees. Then without any further word’s, he just zipped up and walked out the cubicle leaving me sat on the seat trying to compose myself. I went quickly to close the door and lock it shut, but the door did not have a lock. I tried to clean the cum of my stocking clad knees with a tissue, only to end up making it look worse. I needed to get out, and back to the taxi. Just as I went to stand up, the door opened, and two young lads looked at me smiling – “ you ok love” they laughed, …. I just went for it, got up and barged past them both, and did the walk of shame through the toilets, doing my best to get out quick, tottering on my heels like a cheap slut with a big grin on my face. One bloke did a double take as I walked past, but I managed to get out before the two lads caught up with me and headed back to where Kay and Helen were sitting.

Megan and Chloe were now with Helen and Kay. “Eeeee the faggot is back” yelled Megan. Megan was sprawled across the back bench in the dim lit cubicle, and she looked totally wrecked with the drink. Chloe was still just about in her pink princess dress, and she was obviously very worse for wear now. Helen was sat with her, and telling kay that they needed to get her home. Megan was patting the bench next to her, “howay sissy Colin, sit next ta ya aunty megan, and show me some love man”… I sat down next to her as Kay and Helen were in deep discussion. “kay tells me ya have just sucked john of in the bogs for £20”,,,, “ ya dorty whore”,,, “mind, his cuck is lush, like…. ,, av sucked it meself a few times “ye getting all the cock “… megan was laughing. “give my feet a rub will ye”, she said, “ these shoes are knacking.” Megan, kicked her feet out of her heels, and rested them over my lap. I started to rub them, did not want to set Megan of shouting any louder. I massaged her hot sweaty feet, and she seemed happy as she tried to reach her drink, I could see that her skirt was riding all the way up exposing her knickers, as I looked, Megan noticed “ fucking hell, ye looking up my skirt Colin,,,,” she said. … “my snatch is fucking itchy, maybe you should get your head between my legs and lick out .. but you probably want cock tho as yer a dirty sissy cock faggot”…. She was rambling on as Kay looked over…. Every time I met her eyes, I remembered back to what she did to me in the caravan. It was only a few hours ago, and my body was still in shock. She had humiliated and abused me beyond anything I would have ever imagined, and I fet a combination of shame and excitement. She scared me, … no …. she terrified me… “Oy,,, twat” she said,, snapping me out of my thoughts , “hope you did not disappoint your first paying client tonight”,, “johns a regular and he is always asking for a tranny, and once word gets round, you will be earning me plenty of cash”… I continued to rub Megan’s feet, and she pushed her leg up “suck me toes” she said, and I hesitated, trying to hide myself away in the dim lit seats. Megan was kicking me now so I bent over slightly and sucked on her big toe, she had sexy feet, painted red nails, and I did my best to please her then kay looked over again… “for fucks sake, not in here Megan”, shouted kay…” ah man kay, I was enjoying that”..

“ok, enough fucking toe sucking”, shouted Kay – “you better go back and get the car“. Kay gave me my car and caravan keys. I felt a sense or relief, and got up quickly to go. “not so fucking fast “shouted kay. I stopped and looked back. “remember, I own you sissy ass now so don’t you dare think about fucking off” …. I just stood there and nodded… “get here “ she shouted… I walked back towards her, she was stood up by the table next to the wall, the girls looked as she slapped my face hard “ get on your fucking knees” she pointed. I hesitated, this was a public place despite the fact that most people were probably pissed and it was dark… I kneeled down and looked up at her. “ I own your sorry sissy fucking ass, so it’s my feet you should be fucking kissing… so kiss my feet faggot” ….. I sank down and kissed her shoes, placing my hands on the floor ,,, god knows wat this must have looked like….. … “LICK THEM” .. She did have amazingly sexy legs, and I wish I had a pair of her 4 inch killer heels…... Swapping feet, I licked her shoes, occasionally finding the warmth of her bare foot and ankle, and I continued to lick and kiss them, ,, then she kicked me in the face, it hurt like hell… .. I started to kiss her foot again and she placed her stiletto heel on the back of my left hand. “Look at my sissy faggot everyone, she thinks she looks so sexy dressed as a woman, but she looks fucking pathetic – sad fag man in a dress ” She applied some pressure, steadying herself against the wall, “who fucking owns your ass”… “You do” I said, owww please .. she pushed down harder, I thought the heel was going to break my skin… “please mistress kay, please, “ I said… “yes mistress kay, I will be back as soon as I can, I am yours, you own me please owwwww”. I noticed that Helen had got out of her seat and was steadying Kay, “not in here Kay , you remember what happened last time”,,, she said .. that made kay more annoyed… she pushed harder and I felt the pain rip through my hand. She pushed the toe of her other stiletto into my mouth, almost fucking my mouth with her shoe. All the way in, I was gaging as she juggled between face fucking my mouth and nailing me to the floor with her other heel. … Then she stopped and told me to get up..

” Helen to the rescue , ,,, well in that case, as you obviously still feel so attached to this fuck pig, you can go with him to get the car and make sure he does not fuck of….Me and Megan will keep an eye on chloe. .. now fucking hurry up….. “

Fast forward……

The trip back to the caravan went ok, we managed to get out the club without incident, and it helped having Helen lead the way holding my hand …., most people were pissed and apart from a few comments, I soon got outside and across to the taxi. The taxi ride back was quick, and he did not try anything, and I was soon back into the relative safety of my caravan.

We sat in silence in the taxi, Helen was in the front, me in the back. All the way back I was thinking about what I should do next.. continue with this journey with kay, or try and risk aborting now. Could easily slip away from Helen, lock up the caravan, take out everything of value and head home now. I was weighing up the risks. I was separated and going through a divorce, and the kids were at university now, but I would hate them to know about my secret desire to dress, and obviously, I would not want to risk them seeing any of the pictures that kay had taken of me. I was more worried about risks to my professional life. The pictures would ruin me, especially in my line of work, - if any of my work colleagues were to see them … does not bare thinking about….. But would she exposel me .. is it just a game – she scares the shit out of me,,,,?? That said, how many times had I had the fantasies about being turned into a sissy cum slut, pleasing men, women, being a whore… - this was real now…. Fucking hell……

When we got back to the caravan, I wanted to go back into the caravan and change. “ Best go straight back now Colin, said Helen, “we must get back to the club, Kay will go fucking mad if we piss her of Colin”, ,,,,, “Look Helen, this has been crazy, what we did in the caravan, and how Kay controls you all, what’s it all about.. I am not sure I can handle any more of this…” … Helens warmth and caring side, and not forgetting her massive breasts got the better of me, and the weak willed sissy in me caved in. Helen held me in the caravan cuddled me into her cleavage, and that was enough to settle my nerves…

We got in the car, and as we drove, Helen opened up a bit. She explained that she had known Kay since school, and Kay had always looked out for her, and whilst she did not go into detail, I sensed a darker more sinister reason for Helens loyalty and devotion to Kay. She went on to tell me that she worked for Kay who was a pro dominatrix, with her own dungeon and she works from in a large house in town. The front of the house is a hair salon, and Megan and Chloe work for her in the salon. She explained that she took the bookings for Kay and sometimes joined in the sessions as she was kays submissive. Kay had paid for this night out, booking the caravan for Chloe’s hen night, and that I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Kay was pissed off at the moment as she was buying out her ex-husbands share of the house and salon, and she has big plans to expand her business. She said that I should be very careful not to cross Kay, and that it would be best all round if I just did as she wanted, and at some point Kay will tell me how much I will have to pay her, or she may just let me go – she likes to be in control –

I pulled into a layby about a mile out of the town, … “what you doing” said Helen. “I am scared Helen, this is too much for me, yes despite the pain and humiliation, what happened in my caravan was something I would have dreamt about, yes its exciting, but its far too much for me….”

“come here Colin”, said Helen, and she reached over, placing her hands on my legs, tracing a line up my leg under my skirt. “You did not have to let us into your caravan, we could see you were excited, there is obviously a big part of you that wants more of this”…. “you look good Karen”, she went on, “I wish I had your figure” then she kissed me, a warm, sensual kiss, and she placed my hand on her breast. “why don’t you relax, don’t worry, I will watch out for you,,, “… She then moved my head towards her breast, “there is still plenty of milk in these , you enjoyed it earler, imagine how much clients pay to do this” ….. letting her top slip down, exposing her huge enlarged nipple, “why don’t you have a nice suck on Aunty Helens titties, and just relax,”… I did not need asking twice, and was soon on her tit, sucking hard, as she cradled my head. It felt so warm and safe,… she pushed her hand between my legs, brushing against my cock. And she kept telling me that it will be ok as long as I obey Kay, ….. The warmth of her breast milk felt amazing, as I sucked her, I was lost in the, moment, but then I could see she was texting on her phone… I pulled away from her breast, and she just said, we will have to go, kay wants to know where we are,, I have told her we are not far away… Helens mood changed….. she put her tit away – “don’t tell Kay we did this Colin – this is just between us ok .. just for fucks sake do as kay says”…..” I felt cold inside,,,, I was so fucking weak,,,,, I needed to take control of the situation and snap out of this …..

As we pulled up to the car park, Helen was replying to Kays texts, I could see she was agitated,,, “we took too long, ….fuck,,, she is angry,,, wait here Colin, I will go and meet her..”,,,,

Helens change of mood panicked me, and as soon as she got out the car, I just decided there and then to end this. I pulled out of the car park and headed back to the caravan as quick as I could. I could see Helen looking at me through my rear view mirror as I pulled away. She was shaking her head.. I felt mixed emotions, but thought that enough is enough – this was too much for me..

I quickly dressed back into my male clothes when I got back to the caravan, and packed up the essentials, fearing that Kay would probably break in and make a mess, or even worse ? who knows…… I was back in control…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

wakefield

3 months later.

When I looked back to that day, I have such mixed emotions, excitement, fear, dread.. for the first week, the anxiety was killing me.. I kept checking my phone, expecting to have a text from Kay, a call from Helen, or a visit from some thug who she knew… but as the days went by, no contact… maybe it was just a big joke, a try on.. I did take a drive back to the caravan, and it was fine… I was expecting to see a broken window, or a note, or something – some retaliation from Kay .. but nothing…….

As the weeks went on, I put it all behind me, and started to relax, …..

I decided to sell the caravan, as the divorce was completed, and my sons were both at university, if I wanted to dress, I could dress at home, and whilst I did try a few times to give it up, Karen kept looming back into my life, and I spent many nights dressed, day dreaming about the night at the caravan, and imagining what might have happened if I had waited in the car park for Kay and the girls….

……

It was a rainy Sunday, and after a nice sleep in, followed by a long shower, I was getting ready to take a drive for a pub lunch. I decided to put a sexy pair of black hold ups and pink panties on, loved to wear them underneath my male clothes. I put on my jacket, and was just about to leave the house when I got a text on my phone…

If you enjoyed the fun at the caravan, be here , dressed, park up and wait for my text. (post code ) 2pm today and we can pick up where we left of. It’s your choice Colin .. or should I say karren…. . Xx Mistress Kay .. then an email, and I opened it to see a picture of me dressed in my caravan… and the message, plenty more to share with your friends colin…. Then another attachment, this time a picture of my house, and one of me walking into my office at work… how the hell ……

I shiver went down my spine. She knows where I live ?, she has my phone number and email… . I could not help a feeling of excitement .. yes whilst I panicked and ran, a big part of me, well Karren wanted more….. I remember Helens warnings, and even so part of me did feel excited….. . I sat down and read the email and text again,, , went on google to look at the location – looked to be an industrial estate .. strange, but got me even more excited…

I decided that I had to take a look… It would be exciting to go for a drive in my fem clothes, I could just drive past and decide when I got their .. then if I change my mind, I could just come back home .

I dressed, put on some make up, and set of. My car was in my garage, which connected to the house, so no one could see me.

I drove for about an hour before pulling into a car park next to a large derelict factory warehouse.

I felt so excited, and very scarred… it was nearly 2pm.. I looked at myself in t he mirror, what the hell are you doing colin.. I thought.. why.. this is dangerous… but god I was so excited. Something inside me wanted to let go and become kays slave… …. Then a text… I jumped,, looked at the text.

“blue door, come in and wait”

I don’t know why I did it, but I just went into auto pilot, got out my car, and headed across to the factory.. there was a transit van parked next to the warehouse, and I could see a blue door. I had my heels on , and the ground was uneven, water and mud everywhere.

Once inside I was grabbed from behind. I jumped, but before I could resist, my hands where cuffed from behind, and ball gag pushed into my mouth, and a hood pulled over my head. I was walked through the workshop into an office . I was pulled down and ordered to sit on a chair, and my hands were the released, and cuffed to the sides of the chair.. I could hear more footsteps, the sound of voices, and then I could feel someone close taking my house keys and wallet out my pocket. I tried to struggle but it was no use…

I could hear footsteps and then nothing. I continued to try and shout and get free, I was screaming against the gag, “What the fuck was going on….” I was confused, panicking scared….

Time seemed to stand still, I must have been their over 4 hours, I was so fucking scarred, and I needed to pee. I was worn out, trying to struggle when I finally heard more noises. I felt hands grab me, and I was removed from the chair. I was held whilst my shoes were pulled of, my dress was pulled of me, my black hold ups and pink lacy panties came into view I could hear men laughing . My legs were tied, then my handcuffs were released, and my bra puled of… – I was naked apart from my hold ups and panties…. I felt so fucking scared. I was trying my best to get free, but their grip was solid, and as I tried to move, I was punched in the face, and slapped hard against my bum. My legs were tied with some kind of industrial scale tie wrap, and my hands tied in front of me, then I was pushed onto the floor on my back. My legs and arms were held up, and they must have put some kind of pole between a loop connected to the ties, and I was lifted up, like an animal, the pole straining against the tie wraps that gripped my hands and ankles together. Then I heard a noise of what sounded like an electric motor, and after a few moments, my hood was pulled off and my gag was removed, and I was hoisted up into the air by what must have been an electric crane. The old factory was very big and the must have hoisted me up over 4 meters. I was left hanging from the pole. The strain on my ankles and arms was so painful, and that’s when I pissed myself, ……….. i

“Hello Colin, or should I say Karren”, Kays voice echoed from below, sending massive shivers down my spine, . I looked down,,, ….“what the fuck is going on, please let me down,, for fucks sake…”.. “I see you have pissed yourself, you dirty fucking cunt“ she laughed… as she walked round beneath me.

Then she started to lower the hoist down, and she came closer into view … I was upside down, and I could see she was wearing jeans, boots and a T shirt. Her hair was tied up, and had what looked like a cane in her hand. I started to panic, shaking against the ties, but it was useless, I was totally helpless, and she did not waste any time, and as soon as I was close enough she started to beat me with the cane, fierce harsh, hard strikes against my buttocks, and the tops of my thighs.

What were you expecting, kisses and cuddles, …. I knew you would come, your so fucking weak and pathetic.. I bet you have not been able to stop thinking about me ..

AGHHHHHHH fuck,,,, please owwwww….. I was screaming in pain, my shrieks echoing loud against the whacks ….. totally helpless and exposed as she continued to cane me… ….. “you thought you had got away with it… you thought you could disobey me, !!!!.. who the hell do you think you are COLIN,,,,, you will suffer now…,,NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH DISOBEYING ME”…… “please, please, I am sorry, I panicked, please mistress kay,,,,,” she looked over towards my face, she held my cheeks, and forced my mouth open, then she spat on my face, and dribbled her spit into my mouth…. “when I am finished with you, you will not even be fit to eat my ass … your going to learn the fucking hard way….”….. She then reached between my legs, pulling my panties aside and slapped my cock and balls. “tiny fucking cock”,,, “you not enjoying this then you fucking pathetic faggot”… “what would your friends at the bank say to you if they knew what a pathetic perverted faggot you really are”.. “is this why your wife divorced you because of this tiny fucking cock.. I bet all you think about is sucking cock, whilst your poor wife has had to put up with this… maybe we should ask your two sons !!!” I could not believe how much she knew about me, she even knew their names… “SHALL WE FACE TIME YOUR SONS NOW – THAT WOULD BE GOOD”..”NO PLEASE ,,, PLEASE “… “better still, maybe I could introduce your sons to my two friends Megan and Chloe, and they could join our little party… “… I was shaking with fear now… please no… please no I will do anything mistress….. please I beg you” .

Kay started to kick me, and spin me round on the hoist, using the cane to punish my ass, my legs, and she was relentless….. I was in agony, screaming to be released.

Kay landed me onto the floor, and my body seemed to collapse, and the strain released from my arms and legs was so welcome against the cold concrete floor. I was left there for a while, Kay was nowhere to be seen.

About 2 hours later two men approached me, they did not speak. They carried me out the factory and dumped me in the back of the van. I had no idea where they were taking me, and I was still tied at the wrists and ankles. My panties were wet from when I pissed myself, and my legs and ass were in pain, streaked with red welts from the caning.

When we stopped, I was carried into the back of a house, and taken into a large dark room , They proceeded to cut the tie wraps, and then secured me over a bench. My legs were pulled apart, and tied , and my torso was pushed over bench, and my hands secured to cuffs so I was spread out start shaped. I could not move. My head was pulled up, and a belt was tied round the bench over my neck so I could not move my head.

When the lights were switched on, I could make out that I was in some form of medieval dungeon. Brick walls, wall lights, candles, and many items round the room that I recognised from the many on line BDSM sites I had looked at. It must have cost Kay a lot of money to fit this out, it looked amazing. Chains, benches, tables, and lots of whips , shackles, floggers and canes on the walls. This was only what Ii could see from my limited view. As my eyes grew accustom to the light, I could see in front of me, that there was someone else n the room. A woman, ,,, she was also spread out, but tied upright, legs and arms apart, she was naked, and had huge breasts, swollen nipples. I then realised it was Helen. She looked up at me…… “why the fuck did you drive off Colin, I told you not to.. I warned you… .. once you disobey Kay, that’s its, your fucked…. And now I am going to be punished for letting you go,… its all your fault you pathetic twat…. Kay then walked into the room, followed by Chloe, Megan and the two men who had brought me here.

By *hloe kinkyslutTV/TS  over a year ago

colchester & London

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Ooo. More

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More needed

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

hell yes

Thank fuck this story is back I love it

By * lick your clitMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

More

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Can't wait for more .!

So glad that you are back writing it again ....

Go girl... keep up the good work XXX

wakefield

I had lost track of time, I was hungry, tried and now tied up and helpless – “Some friends to see you Colin, they wanted to watch the show…”.. “fucking el, it’s the faggot… …ganin to enjoy watching ye get well and truly fucked now y twat”,,, said Megan.. They both took a seat by the side of the room, they were dressed down, everyday stuff, like Kay - jeans and T shirt, Megan had a coffee cup in her hand… Chloe was eating a packet of crisps…. “Hiya Col, “ said Chloe, “ Kay said we could watch” - , .. I could not believe how relaxed and naive Chloe sounded, seems I am just some mild entertainment ….. …. “ kay, are you going to let the lads fuck him, ,,, there nothing better than a bit of man porn” said Chloe…. “I ya not wrong hun” said Megan, “ I lov watching cock action, nowt better than watching a nice fucking cock wrek a virgin sissy faggot ass”… Megan also had a camera, as did chloe, “we gana film it for kays new web site”… amazing how much people pay to watch real sissy fagots get fucked…”

Kay interrupted, ok girls,,, all in good time….. “Before we start, Helen has to be punished”, “it’s the rules Helen,” said kay… “DO YOU UNDERSTAND”….. “Yes mistress” said Helen…. “YOU LET HIM ESCAPE, AND YOU WERE TOO FUCKING SOFT ON HIM,,, HE HAS TO WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO DIS OBEY ME .. YOU BOTH HAVE TO LEARN,,,,,,,, I FUCKING RULE HERE .. THIS CUNT THOUGHT HE COULD JUST IGNORE ME – RUN AWAY ,,, BUT I PLAY THE LING GAME,, NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH ANYTHING ………. ,,, Kay sounded even ore evil than I remember,,, ……” “so what’s it to be, darling…. TITS OR CUNT”…. “please mistress kay,” said Helen, I tried, I thought he was going to wait….”… “ENOUGH,,, I WILL FUCKING DO THEM BOTH YOU STUPIED WEAK PATHETIC BITCH”….. “Megan, fetch me the clamps, and the wires…” “NO PLEASE NOT THE WIRES” screamed helen….

As Megan went to get whatever contraption Kay had asked for, Kay went on to lecture Megan and Chloe as though there were two errant teenagers… “this is what happens to my staff when they fuck up.. make sure you remember this “….

Kay and Megan attached two large clamps to Helens already swollen nipples. As they clamped onto her nipples, Helen squealed.. Chloe was filming this sequence of events, whist she continued to eat her crisps – so matter of fact… “PUT THE FUCKING CRISPS DOWN CHLOE, YOU CAN EAT THEM LATER” shouted kay… Chloe jumped an obeyed, muttering something under her breath… , Kay then reached between Helen’s legs, and rubbed her pussy, then pulled open her labia, kneeling down in front of her, pulling around inside to find her clit, and attached another clamp to her long clit which was pulled out between her folds….. Then Megan passed her a short metal rod, that Kay attached to a floor mounted support, it was shaped like a dildo… Helen was shaking her head from side to side now,,, “PLEASE NOT THE ROD, PLEASE NO……” Kay spat on the rod, and moved under between Helens legs, feeling with her fingers… “mmm what’s it to be,,,, ASS or CUNT…… I know,,,, “UP THE ASS TODAY”, She said…. Then she positioned the support frame under Helens large ass, turning the handle, the dildo moved upwards between Helens legs, and into her ass. “aghhh,, owweeee” shrieked Helen, as the cold steel penetrated her ass. Helen continued to beg Kay, trying to adjust herself as the cold steel dildo penetrated her ass.

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

oh yeah brilliant please continue I'm loving Kay lol x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *luttyzoeTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Lucky girl

Loving it

harrogate

wow

Brilliant, so fucking horny and exciting.

By *eg1984Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Great you're allowed to continue

Fuck me lol

harrogate

next part please

Next bit please

wakefield

Kay moved towards me, and placed a control unit under my chin. My chin resting on a spring loaded button, which I assume when pushed would send a jolt of electricity through Helens ass and her nipples and clit. “Please no,, screamed Helen, please mistress…. I tried my best not to move my chin down, as I did not want to inflict this pain on Helen, but as I tried to keep my head up Kay smacked my ass hard with her riding crop, and I my head moved, pushing down slightly onto the button, - the reaction from Helen was instantaneous and unbelievably savage. Helen screamed in agony as the pain ripped through her,,,,, “sorry,, owwww sorry Helen,, oww please … Kay started to belt my ass with the crop, and every now and then my chin jolted down catching the button. Chloe was pointing the camera at Helen, filming her close up as she squealed, and then moving over to me as Kay continued to crop me. Every now and then, Kay would catch the end of the crop between the checks of my ass, clipping my bud, and it hurt like hell, then she would let it trail up and down my legs, between them as she flicked my cock and balls with the end of the crop, I tried my best to keep my chin up so as not to inflict any more pain on poor Helen, She had been so nice to me, always trying to calm Kay when we were in the caravan, and I always remember the time in the car when she gave me comfort… she was so worried about how Kay would react – and I can see all to clearly now what an evil minded dominatrix Kay is…

Kay was now in front of helen, teasing her, kissing her, and comforting her. I could hear Helen sobbing, “l I love you mistress,,, I love you… “ and kay was kissing Helen, “don’t worry my slave… it will be over soon, and you can rest….. “,, and then Kay pushed the dildo further up Helens ass, and as she did this, Megan came over and slapped my face hard, spat at me, and pushed my head down on the button… Helen screamed, Megan laughed “EEEE, Colin, ye are a fucking twat, you did that on purpose,, “..

The two men were now both stood in front of Chloe, who was stroking their cocks, ......

This gets better with every instalment

Barnsley

harrogate

wakefield

“Time to get the boys ready”,, shouted Kay. “Chloe walked over to the two men and took hold of their cocks. She had one in each hand, and was roughly squeezing and pulling them, rubbing her hands between their legs cupping their huge ball sacks,,, … The men were both young (early 20’s) , thick set lads , and as I found out later, played for a local rugby club that was sponsored through one of Kay’s business interests… They kept very silent as Kay walked over to Chloe “very nice , aren’t they…” she said, taking hold of one the cocks , Too good for this fucking faggot… but ,, a deals a deal eh lads.. One of the lads smiled, “fucking right.. I love fucking a sissy faggot ass..” he said.. smiling at chloe…. “mmmm, yes, these balls look to be very full” said chloe licking her lips as she weighed the balls in her hands… Megan came over and took hold of one of the cocks and started to wank it… “I think this one in the mouth first , and this one up his ass” said Kay, directing Chloe and Megan to position the lads cocks either end of me.. Megan spat on my ass “there ye gan col,, don’t say I wasn’t think of you, a little lube to help the pain,…”….

OK lads, as agreed – you both helped me out today, so here is your prize .. you have half an hour, I want you both to destroy this fagot.. .. … I was panicking… yes I had been fucked before, but it was always very controlled, and under my direction, this was different, and before I could even think about it, I felt a cock push against my face. Chloe was holding his cock, and with one hand held my jaw, squeezing my mouth open,, “come on col, feeding time,, open wide .. yummy cock,,, you will enjoy this… , these lads can cum for England… “ Kay was busy removing the wires from Helen, as the lads were positioned in front of me, and within seconds I had a cock in my mouth and one thrust roughly up my ass. They both had big cocks, maybe 8 inches and the one in my ass was stretching me beyond belief. Megan’s spit provided some lubrication, but these guys did not give a shit about me,, they just wanted holes to fuck. The lads started to chant as they both pounded me from both ends, giving each other high 5’s…

harrogate

Lucky sissy

Love it

Keep going sissy

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Wow such a gripping story!

wakefield

I was gaging hard now as he thrusted deep into my throat, pulling my hair and forcing me against him. Hi massive hairy balls slapping against my chin, the smell of sweat was overpowering… The pressure on my neck and back was worrying, I thought they were going to snap my spine,,, I was gripping down tight on the edge of the bench legs where my wrists were stretched and cuffed as my body moved in synch with the rhythm developing as they fucked both my holes … I could not help feeling that tingle of excitement as my body adjusted and the taste, smell and feeling of these fit lads riding me was starting to get me off. I was so bloody helpless - a total fuck toy. ,, I felt like I was on a roller coaster and did not know where it was going and when it would stop.. Chloe and Megan were encouraging them both, walking round me, taking pictures, and video… “wes gana cum forst “ said megan,,

“come onnnnnn “ shouted one of the lads,,,, here we go,,,,,, “ the one inside my mouth grunted, …. pulled out and gushed his salty sticky cum all over my face,,,, “get a pic of this “ he shouted,, as he covered my face with cum… there was so much gushing onto my face, my eyes, my mouth.. “clean me fag boy “ he said as he wiped his cock against my face…. Megan took a few close up pics of my face covered in cum, then she scoped some cum with her finger, and tasted it .. “fucking lush”,, she said laughing…

“aghhhhh, here goes” shouted the other lad, who was deep inside my ass,,, Then I felt him erupt inside me, filling me with even more cum, it felt like he was pissing in my ass… he Pushed deep one final time, then pulled out, and my felt the release as his cum dripped out my empty stretched hole… He presented his hot sticky smelly cock to my face, Megan was looking… “errr its fucking dirty” she said,,,, .. best get the slut to clean it ..” “open wide cum bag” she said, as he pushed it in my mouth…. “suck it clean”,, he said, pulling my hair as he forced his dirty cock in my mouth, and gaged again, - retching on the taste of cum and my ass as pushed it inside my mouth….

They left me tied down on the bench and I could hear Kay talking to Helen, Megan and Chloe.

The lads had left the room.

“did you get all that on the camera”, asked kay “yes, loads, will need some editing, but I am sure it will go down well on the web site….. “ chloe and megan replied….

“so what’s next for the old faggot” asked megan……..

“I have not finished with the faggot yet…..” said Kay….. I have just had a text from one of my more select clients … I think we finally have the ideal candidate for him”………. Helen looked concerned. Chloe and Megan just nodded….. “fucking hell Kay, not the Doc Clark”… said Helen,,, You know what he tried to do to me last time… he is fucking twisted “ , even Megan agreed….. “Kay laughed at Helen”,, “do you want to be strapped back on the chair Helen”,,,,,,,,,, “you still trying to protect Colin”,,,, “Colin is loving this – he is getting all his fucking fantasies in one day”………. “isn’t that right Colin”,, kay shouted over to me,,,,,,, I did not dare to reply….

“I want the faggot cleaned up, and transformed into Karren, “ said Kay,,, “shave him all over, get plenty of make up on him, work your magic Chloe.” ….. “ I think Dr Clark would be very interested in having a few hours with Karren in his surgery.. you know how he always likes to try out his new toys , and he pays well,,, “……….. “fucking hell, kay,,, are you sure” Interrupted Helen “he is a fucking evil monster, I should know…. I still have the scars“… “ she is right, “ Said Chloe,,,, “You will have to give him some strict limits”.. “DON’T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING…….. NO FUCKING LIMITS… GET THE CUNT READY, ELSE YOU WILL BE JOINING HIM”..

Wigan lancs

mmm nice e story so far

please continue x

harrogate

Barnsley

Loving this.

Wow

Next part please

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

really glad this one is continuing

More please

wexford

Loving this. Can't wait for more XXX

Next part please

wakefield

About an 2 hours later, I had been cleaned up, shaved all over, waxed, given an all over spray tan, and had a number of hair extensions weaved into my hair. Helen really looked after me, she laid me on the table, and gently cleaned my sore ass, applying soothing cream to me bruises.

She was just finishing my makeup and I felt good….… I was naked underneath the gown and the cream was already starting to sooth the pain, along with the cocktail of tables she gave me to help, “wow, Karren, you look amazing” “how do you feel”,, she asked… I must admit, I did feel good… this was a dream come true for me.. Despite my bruised ass, and my very sore hole and mouth after the two lads had fucked me over the bench, I did feel so relaxed feeling very feminine. I had never been shaved all over before, and certainly never had a full spray tan… My cock was getting hard as well, and Helen showed me the finished results in the mirror I could not believe how feminine I looked and felt. The relaxed atmosphere was soon destroyed when Chloe and Megan returned with some bags of clothes for me….

“ aving a nice time are we …. Come on Helen, we need to get your faggot girlfriend ready, the doc will be hear soon…. “ said Megan, who was smoking a cigarette as she dropped the bags in front of Helen. “fuck of Megan”, said Helen, “just ignore her Colin”,, Helen said, reassuring me…. “were away, fucking not hanging about while that wiredo is in the building”, shouted Megan, as she ushered chloe out the room, and they left us alone… “whats going to happen to me helen”,, I asked,,,,, “who is this doc Clarke ?”…

…. “he is a client of Kay’s, and he enjoys tranny’s, , and he pays well… ,, “just do as he says, and you will be fine”,, she said… “how do you mean tormenting” I asked,,, “ don’t worry, come on lets get you dressed, he will be hear soon”… Helen then noticed her phone vibrate, and she left me to put on the cloths they brought.. I opened the bag to find a short black dress, stockings, lacy panties, a lovely pair of black kitten heels and a bra.. All my size, and it was not long before I was looking at myself in the mirror, as Helen returned…

I guess that must have been kay on the phone, as Helen’s attitude had changed again, and she sounded agitated…. “you look good Karren, let’s have a look …,, we have not got long, and I need to get things set up – we have to go to one of Kays play rooms, its just set up like a hospital,, don’t worry, you will love it .” … Helen was lifting and adjusting my dress, checking my stocking tops, … “you look good Karren””… I want to ask a lot of questions, but I guess the tablets Helen gave me earlier had some kind of sedative effect, as I felt very relaxed, and very excited ..

The room was very authentic, a large adjustable hospital bed, with the addition of stirrups, and to be honest I was starting to feel drowsy now, and almost stumbled into the room…. Helen had me lay down on the bed, strapped my hands and ankles down, and leant over to give me a kiss….. “see you soon” she said, and at that point I must have been asleep, as I cannot remember anything…

Some time later…..

When I came round, I felt a sharp stinging pain between my legs.. my face was sticky, and there was a salty taste of cum and a strong smell of piss. I was still on the bed, but my clothes were literally ripped away, I tried to look down, but my head was held tight,, that’s when I realised I was vertical, and in front of a video screen… then I heard a voice…..

“this is my favourite part”,,, he said… “how are you feeling “….. “Let me see you..”……. he was a tall man, glasses, grey hair, and he was wearing a white lab coat, “would you like to know what I have done to you”.. he said,,,, “ errr,, what,,,,,” I tried to talk but I was still very drowsy.. not sure what was happening…..

He switched on the screen, and started to play a video clip..

It was strange seeing me on the table. He slowly lifted up my skirt and exposed my cock and balls. He then attached my legs to the stirrups and adjusted the positions, exposing my hole stretching my legs apart. All the time I was asleep and tied down… he was ripping at my clothes, yelling “bitch, faggot, whore” as he fucked me harder and harder….. my ass now seemed to register the pain, and it felt sore and stretched….

Then he must have adjusted the camera as all I could see was my cock and balls and my ass, legs stretched apart….as he applied some lube to his gloved fingers and pushed it inside my hole…. Then his cock came into view, and I watched as it slowly penetrated me, … his cock was average size , must have been about 6 inches, … He slowly pushed it all the way inside me …. And held it fully inserted …. Then he pulled it out slowly…. And began to fuck me, - all the time I was laying on the table, totally oblivious to what was happening in my deep sedated sleep…. , grunting and slapping at my legs as he fucked my lifeless body..

My cock was starting to twitch and I felt excited watching him fuck me…

The next screen jumped to a close up picture of my face, and he slapping his cock over my face, and slapping me, and his cum was dripping over my face, as he used his fingers to smear his sticky mess round my lips, inside my mouth, down my checks… this guy was so fucking weird …… unbelievable….

Then he was pissing on me, pissing over my cock and balls, he was singing, - this guy was strange….. so fucking strange – I had no memory of the events, it did not feel like it had happened to me…

“now its time to see how loud you can scream”,,, he said, as he flipped the table back down so I was on my back, and adjusted the stirrups so my legs were spread wide apart again…

“this one first”,, he said, as he presented a large dildo, must have been about 8 inches, and it was very thick… He adjusted the table so it moved up slightly, tipping me back so my exposed ass was stretched wide and at the perfect position for him, as he probed me with his fingers, gently stroking between my legs, and inside my hole, … “mmmmmm… you will feel this” he said, laughing… .. he started push it in my already wet and sore hole, …. I bet you are going to enjoy this – I will make sure it goes in deep.. and as he pushed it in, I felt the strechining and burning sensation as it started to enter me, the pain seared inside … “can you feel it slut” he said.. as he pushed it in, … I was trying my best to relax myself to accommodate the dildo….. “aghhhhhhhh. Please stop”… “relax “ he said, its only just started………. that’s when the pain started to hit me, and I let out a Squeal..… “scream you cock sucking faggot” he shouted… then he pushed it all the way in….. “owwwww agg fuck stop “…. Then he pulled it out, and went to get his cane, .. he wasted no time, and began to cane the underside of my legs, and ass, and it was hard.. there was nothing I could do but scream. “agghhhhhh fuck,,,please stop “…… thankfully my flaccid cock and balls were resting on my stomach as he had me just angled up over horizontal. “not good enough… “ he said…. “you need to take more you slut”…… He paused for a moment and went close to examine me,, roughly pushing his fingerers inside me , before reaching over to get an even larger dildo – I just screamed no,,, NOOOOO please god,,,, NO – I cant take that…..

That’s when Helen came into the room……. “Dr clark, “ she said, “is everything alright,,,,,, don’t you think that’s maybe a little too ambitious for such a virgin slut,, remember mistress Kay would not want to have to take this slut to hospital if you damage it , remember what happened last time…“……. “ mmm,,, he said,,, I suppose so, “,,,,,,

Thank fuck for that, I was panicking now, desperate to be released…

Helen did not acknowledge me at all, she just left the room, and he spent the next half hour adjusting my position so he could torment and tease my body.. clamping my balls and hanging weights from them, using a crop to spank my legs, feet and tease my cock and balls…. Whilst the pain was not as bad, the uncertainty and apprehension had me on edge all the time, and I felt exhausted when he finally left the room….

Helen returned to release me from the table….

“well done, …. “ she said, “Kay is very happy as Doc Clark always pays well”…. “how do you feel”…

I had to admit, that now the ordeal was over, the adrenaline rush was amazing, and despite the intense pain from the cane I felt like I had been well and truly used and abused, and somewhere inside me I knew that I wanted more…………..

............//.........

wexford

Mmmmm more ?

Great read

harrogate

well hot fun

i so what to meet Helen

I hope there is more to come

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Love this so much

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh so kinky xxxx

fantastic story, love helen helping like a motherhen

More please

Wigan lancs

very nice.great and hope it carries on lol

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

I love this gem needs this

Looks like it’s finished

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

More please x

Anything more??

harrogate

still no updates

wakefield

part 3 is on its way. will be a new thread.

TG becomes motor home Whore..

xx

» Add a new message to this topic