FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hide and seek

Hide and seek

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckandbunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

In your bed

It had been a while since we last got out to a swingers club for some fun.

So I was very much looking forward to heading out with the wife, both dressed to impress, but with Lisa accomplishing this far better than I could.

We tend to stick to couples only nights as Lisa is bi and being a good married lady does not tend to get the opportunity often to enjoy that side of her sexuality.

However, on this particular Saturday none of our local clubs had a couples night available. So after deciding that we really did not have the time to travel further afield we decided to head to Pandoras.

We had done the usual routine of checking on fab whether anyone we knew was going. It seemed like it was going to be another night of making first impressions as whilst there were some people who had put up a meet. We did not know any of them.

Lisa had opted for small and black in all departments, but her shoes. A skirt that did not hide her stocking tops, and a vest top that showed all of her cleavage as well as some of her bra.

I had gone for the smart shirt and trousers look. Thankfully I could just about pull off a pair of grey trousers, but it was lucky we were going swinging as the slightest bulge in my crotch and it would be clear what I was thinking about.

When we arrived the club was fairly active and we spent a few minutes at the bar, checking out everyone in there and quietly signalling to each other who was catching our eye.

Those first few moments are always tricky as when you don't know anyone, you have to gauge opening a conversation with someone whilst not wanting to give the impression that you are being intrusive.

Having been swinging for a few years, we had realised that in the end you just have to bite the bullet and go for it, otherwise the night can become very much just couples talking to themselves whilst everyone waits for everyone else to make a move.

Sometimes we hover near the bar as you can open up casual conversations, but as we had both spotted a couple we liked the look of sat on one of the sofas we decided to take up a seat near them and try to start a conversation.

The couple were in their 40's and we led with the usual do you mind us joining you; have you been here before; what other clubs have you been to, type conversations.

They had both been around the scene for a while and had travelled up from Nottingham to check out Pandoras. They were a lovely couple to talk to, but we got the feeling that either they were not into us in that way or just were a little to hesitant. So we finished our drinks and wished them a fab night and headed back to the bar.

Whilst ordering our drinks, we got chatting to another couple at the bar. The ladies were complimenting each other on their outfits and you could already feel a spark of interest and mutual attraction.

Again the chat covered similar areas to our previous conversation, but also quickly moved on to likes and dislikes and previous experiences.

Sally and Dean, were both smartly attired and pleasant to chat to. Dean like myself had gone for the smart casual look and Sally wore a long dress with a split right up the side to her hip.

Unlike my wife there was no plunging neckline, but the top was figure hugging and showed off her assets to anyone who looked.

We'd been chatting for about ten minutes when I had to make my excuses and nip to the loo. On my return it took me a few moments to realise but Sally, Dean and Lisa had all moved on to one of the playrooms.

I don't know if you have ever been to Pandoras, but the club is massive with all different kinds of rooms. I was taken a little aback at first but then decided that hide and seek would never have been as much fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

In your bed

It really was going to be something of a magical mystery tour to try and find them. I did also feel slightly self conscious, you always hear about the walking wanking zombies in clubs and I did not really want to give off that vibe but there was certainly going to be an element of poking my head in and out of rooms to see where they had got too.

As I made my way around the first floor I my mind drifted to what Lisa might be getting upto. As men had to dress down for the playrooms, thinking about Lisa getting up to all kinds of naughtiness did not help hide my growing bulge between my legs. One of the rooms on the first floor is a dark room with a partition down the middle allowing men and women to enter from opposite sides.

I could definitely make out noises coming from inside. After a few seconds of trying to make up my mind about how best to approach going in and not being overly creepy if it was not Lisa and pals inside I settled on the fact there was no way of avoiding the weirdness and I'd just have to bite the bullet and check out the room.

It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, but once inside I could just make out a man standing by the partition bars being sucked off by a lady on her knees. The outline and shape were clearly not Lisa so after enjoying a little look I made my way out the exit.

Stepping back into the light I almost immediately bumped into a couple heading in the other direction.

"Marcus what are you doing here?"

As my eyes squinted in the light whilst I couldn't make out the face I instantly recognised the voice. In front of me was my wife's friend June.

I was completely dumb struck, we had known June and her husband for years as part of a wider circle of friends. As I stumbled to find the right words to say my inability to speak was not only made worse as my eyes adjusted to the light and June's outfit distracted me further.

Finally finding my tongue,

"Actually I'm looking for Lisa, you wouldn't happen to have seen her have you?"

June laughed out loud, "You and Lisa both here, I'd never have believed it. Mind you I can see one of the reasons." staring intently with her eyes at my now fully erect dick.

If there was ever a poor choice of underwear in a swingers club it was see through shorts whilst stood in front of the wife's friend.

Bill who was with June thankfully stepped in to save my bumbling for other things to say.

"Well June take it easy on Marcus it's not like you are helping with your outfit."

June was dressed in heels and long socks. A very short tartan skirt and bra. Being something of a leg man it was tantalising enough for me to forget myself and wonder what June was wearing beneath.

" We were just heading to one of the bigger rooms down the corridor, it's got a big open bed so if Lisa is really here maybe she has joined in some group fun." Bill suggested.

One of the benefits of walking around the club with Bill and June was that I no longer had that feeling of being an unwanted intruder in other people's fun.

As we entered the room with a circular bed there were a few people already entwined on the cover.

I walked to the other end of the room to get a better look to see if Lisa was underneath the bodies on the bed. As I made it to the wall it was clear Lisa was not here either. On the bed were 2 couples, the women were enjoying a 69 whilst the men were fucking them.

It did look like lots of fun and I probably lingered too long. Just as I was about to pull my eyes away from the tryst on the bed I felt an arm snake around my waist and carress my cock and balls through the thin gauze material.

"You sure Lisa is here? Or are you just being a very naughty husband? I'm sure I could help you be naughty if thats what you looking for."

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm nice

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

Getting interesting lol

In your bed

I must admit it felt good to have June stroking my cock, but I had to set the record straight. When I turned around June's tits were pressed up against my chest.

She leant into me and in a moment of weakness I grabbed her and started to kiss her.

I instantly knew I had probably gone too far, but having already crossed one line it seemed easier to use that as an excuse for crossing others. I had no idea how long this would last but the animal in me took over.

I'd probably not get another opportunity like this to get underneath one of my wifes friends clothes and I had been eager to find out what she was wearing beneath that short skirt.

I reached down behind her and started to grab a fist full of her skirt in my hand making it ride higher on her arse.

As I pulled her skirt higher Bill came over and gave June a firm slap on her arse, causing her to yelp whilst continuing to kiss me.

Bill continued to place slaps across June's buttocks in between removing her bra and her skirt. In the end June was stood barebreasted with a white thong and white long socks as our tongues continued to play with each other.

Around the edge of the room there were places to sit and watch the action on the bed. June started to push me backwards directing me to sit. As I did so June lowered herself on to her knees and removed my boxer shorts.

Now I had time to come up for air I was both excited and nervous. It was one thing to get a blowjob from a stranger but one of my wife's mates without her knowing did make me worry about what Lisa would think.

Sure we had discussed in bed before about fucking friends and work colleagues, but fantasy and reality are two very different things. June tongue so distracted me from my concern though as she started to lick and kiss my balls. Meanwhile her hubby had pulled her thong to one side and was dipping his cock into her cunt.

As Bill pushed deeper inside of her, June would snake her tongue further back to lick my arse. I'd often wondered how filthy some of Lisa's friends might be in bed well June was certainly had talent to please in the oral department.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

To me,this story sounds authentic and is very well written. Like your other readers, I'm really looking forward to the next instalment.

Thanks for posting it,

Arnie

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Great story so far can't wait on next bit

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Need more please and soon

In your bed

We Jane continued to lick my ass and balls, which just made my cock throb all the more. I really wanted to fuck her but Bill was enjoying his wife and it seemed rude to tell him to pull out so I could get my cock wet inside my wife's friend.

Meanwhile the group who had been on the circular bed had either finished or had been distracted by our performance in the corner and so had left the room.

Bill mentioned that we should make use of the bed as it would be far more comfortable than the floor.

Bill lay down on the bed whilst Jane straddled his cock and rode him on top. With her sat up right I had access to her big tits and decided to take a few minutes to enjoy suckling. Licking and nibbling on her nipples.

Jane was already making a lot of noise as her pussy squelched up and down on Bill's dick. As I pulled and sucked on her tits more moans escaped her lips.

Then an unexpected comment came out. " Fuck my arse, Marcus".

It was so unexpected that I hesitated at first in case I had misheard.

But Jane repeated it again. "Marcus push that big dick in my arse."

This is something that I had not done for a long time since me and Lisa first started dating. But early on we had agreed anal was not going to be something Lisa was into, so we really went no further than fingers and tongues.

Not wanting to look a complete idiot, I knew with anal that lubrication was important. Luckily the fucking that Jane had been getting from Bill meant there was lots of pussy juices on her legs and ass. I used my hands and fingers to spread that all over her tight little bud.

Looking at it, it seemed so tight I was genuinely concerned that I would not fit inside her ass.

As I pushed at the entrance with my finger covered in her own pussy cream Jane pushed back against it. Her little bud stretched in wards and then suddenly it gave way and my finger slipped inside.

I continued to work my finger in and out of her ass. Adding my own saliva and licking her hole to ensure there was plenty of lubricant. In the end Jane had lost patience "put your cock in my ass"

Not wanting to miss this opportunity I willing did as I was told. I was shaking slightly as my cock was at the entrance of her butt. I was still unsure even with all that lube that one would fit inside the other. I gently pushed but as I felt her ass resistance I pulled back. Jane let out a sigh of disappointment and I knew she was not getting the ass fucking she desired.

This time I pushed again, but continued to push as her ass resisted. Then suddenly pop, the head of my cock was enveloped by her ass. At the same time Jane let out a moan that filled the room.

"Oh god Bill he's in, he's finally in my arse. He's fucking filling my arse Bill."

Encouraged that Jane was still positive about this experience, (remember I had never got this far with Lisa), I started to push deeper. As I did so Jane's pitch and frequency of noise started to increase.

Inside of her I could feel the movements of Bill's dick on the other side. I repositioned myself slightly to get a better angle by getting off my knees and into a semi standing position.

As I did I completely lost my balance and fell forwards into Jane. My cock driving balls deep into her ass. Jane let out an almighty yelp and I thought I had gone to far too fast.

However, Bill grabbed Jane by the hair and pulled her head down into his chest and said, "do it again."

I withdrew as far as I dared and then slammed into her ass again. Against Bill's chest she let out another wail, but Bill gestured that I should continue to fuck her ass in this fashion.

I had now gained my balance and so started to fuck my wife's friends ass, as deep and as hard as I could. Bill held Jane close to him and as I got into my rhythm, Jane began to recover her composure.

"God damn Bill, Marcus is fucking big. He's so fucking big inside my ass."

As she continued to describe her ass fucking in detail to her husband, Bill joined in telling me to fuck her ass harder. (harder I thought, I'm already going at full tilt).

Jane's moans and talking started to become more a bit of a garbled mess as I pounded her ass and Bill started to build up a rhythm inside of her cunt.

It was a fucking hot sight to see and I was not able to last long. I let them both know that I was close to cumming, but they just both urged me on to fuck her ass. As I orgasmed that little swell the few seconds before and during ejaculation, seemed to really push Jane over the edge as she also came but was also screaming that her ass was on fire, which now seems like I should have pulled back a little. But at the time I just wanted to unload in her so carried on riding her as deep as I could until she collapsed onto her husband.

I took care to back out of her ass nice and slowly once I had cum and thankfully she was so wet inside and out that withdrawal was not too uncomfortable.

I was very glad to see that Jane was happy and smiling as I moved around to the front and see gave me a slow long kiss of thanks.

Jane and Bill continued to rock back and forth and I deicide that now was a good time to leave them alone for their own private time. As I walked away down the corridor I glanced over my shoulder and could see Jane lift herself off Bill's cock and sit her arse down onto his face.

But I carried on walking and left them to it.

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Love it! More please!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

In your bed

Glad you like, sorry not as prolific a writer as I used to be.

Part 2 will get here sooner or later.

Amazing story!!

» Add a new message to this topic