FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Soon to be daughter in law

Soon to be daughter in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elandmarie OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

This has just happened and my husband has said I have to post it. I went for a evening out with a friend, swinging partner, and her soon to be daughter in law. We have all been out several times in the past and I know the so to be daughter in law of my swinging partner, quite well. In her past she has been I bit of a girl especially when living in away.

When I go out there is only one rule my husband places on me which is blow jobs and girls only. I am not allowed to get pumped by anyone but I can give blow jobs as much as I wish. So the three of us went to the local town and we were getting chatted up and we were all showing off. Swinging partner was doing the same and soon to be daughter in law was flashing her long legs. We were invited to a guys house and all went over. I then realised Swinging partner knew the guys as she was leading us to one of their house.

Whilst at the house my tits were out and I was stripped to the waist and nipples getting sucked by the four guys. Swinging partner joined me and so everyone had to suck our tits all the guys did then daughter-in law sucked mine then sucked her soon to be mother in laws! Well the guys, who by this time knew the social dynamics, went wild. The soon to be daughter in law got her own tits out and we three girls were all sucking each other’s tits. When we looked around all the guys had their cocks out and were wanking away whilst watching us. I grasped the two closest cocks and started sucking. After a while I looked around to change cocks and there were them both suck cocks. Swinging partner I have seen do this loads of time but soon to be daughter in law never.

I love been fisted by a girl especially if hubby is pumping her pussy or arse at the same time. Swinging partner took off my jeans and knickers and sat me in a chair and hooked my legs of the arms. I am I big time squirter and she knows this and soon I was dripping wet as was she. Soon to be daughter in law had never seen anyone squiring and was fascinated by this and got me squiring as well. Next thing was swinging partner fist up inside me. She has done this loads of time and hubby has taught her how to handle me. She was on her knees and the next thing one of the guys was pumping her pussy, she loves anal as well but no one took advantage of her.

I was having a great time getting fisted and watching swinging partner getting pumped and soon to be daughter in law blow jobbing the guys waiting around. Each guy took it in turns to pump and release their load into my swinging partner. Now that was amazing but the next bit is the reason I am telling you this tale. Once all four guys had released their load into her, swinging partner took her fist out of me and sat on the chair, I had been on, and ordered her soon to be daughter in law on her knees in front of her. Then she made her drink the mens loads from her pussy. Her soon to be daughter in law after sucking our nipples and blow jobbing four guys was then licking her soon to be mother in laws pussy clean of men juice. I could not believe this. I have seen some pretty kinked things but this was number 1. Swinging partner then stood up and made her soon to be daughter in law drink every last drop. The guys and me were amazed and I was as horny as hell. One this had been done I texted hubby were to collect us we got dressed and went to the collection point.

As we were walking to hubby I said to swinging partner that I did not believe what I had just seen. All she said was that she had wanted the soon to be daughter in law for a while and was going to do something similar to her once every six months or so. Since then swinging partners son and soon to be daughter in law have got married and hubby and I were guests. Hubby wants to pump the daughter in law and probably in time he will. Swinging partner has gone back to being her normal self and daughter in law is always bubbly and chatty. I just had to tell people what I had seen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh wow

By *oodtimebiboyMan  over a year ago

bristol

Can only imagine what the hen party was like.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow will look forward to see if hubby gets his way or you set yourself a challenge to get her into bed

Rock hard reading that mmmmmmm. X

Now thats what you call fantastic

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"Now thats what you call fantastic "

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Oh my fuck that is one sexy story

WOW Hope you and your hubby get lucky with the daughter in law again

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Anymore

Please let us know if anything else happens. That scenario is horny as hell.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Wow you very lucky woman and I can't wait to hear about what fun you and the hubby have with the friends daughter-in-law next time.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

I bet wedding was good looking st her dressed in white like butter wouldn’t melt

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

any more

By *ennis6969Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

Such a hot story ??