FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She keeps surprising me (true story I had to share with you guys)

She keeps surprising me (true story I had to share with you guys)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have been on Fabs for a few years on and off before I met my partner and still keep my pro even though she didn't know just for browsing what's out there. On New Year's Eve we spent the night in a hotel to ring in 2018. While chatting to a couple in the bar my partner Helen popped off to the toilet leaving me with our new friends Konrad and Jolita (both polish). While Helen was gone Jolita started to compliment Helen saying she was beautiful and sexy (which I tought was strange). Helen returned and left me feeling kind of awkward. To my surprise Konrad blurts out what we had been talking about leaving me red faced and really awkward. The drinks continued and Jolitas tongue got a little lose when all of a sudden she started talking about uFabswingers.com she spent a good 30 minutes explaining it to Helen and how she had experienced amazing things by using it. Konrad had brought 4 more shots to the table at this point and toasted to getting wasted and slips in " and to me fucking Helen" I being a secret fabs user I had to pretend I was shocked and not turned on instantly at the thought of it ....

Not sure if anyone wants me to continue so I'll stop and see if anyone's interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

"So I have been on Fabs for a few years on and off before I met my partner and still keep my pro even though she didn't know just for browsing what's out there. On New Year's Eve we spent the night in a hotel to ring in 2018. While chatting to a couple in the bar my partner Helen popped off to the toilet leaving me with our new friends Konrad and Jolita (both polish). While Helen was gone Jolita started to compliment Helen saying she was beautiful and sexy (which I tought was strange). Helen returned and left me feeling kind of awkward. To my surprise Konrad blurts out what we had been talking about leaving me red faced and really awkward. The drinks continued and Jolitas tongue got a little lose when all of a sudden she started talking about uFabswingers.com she spent a good 30 minutes explaining it to Helen and how she had experienced amazing things by using it. Konrad had brought 4 more shots to the table at this point and toasted to getting wasted and slips in " and to me fucking Helen" I being a secret fabs user I had to pretend I was shocked and not turned on instantly at the thought of it ....

Not sure if anyone wants me to continue so I'll stop and see if anyone's interested

"

Erm yes please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More please sounds interesting

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Nice start.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely more please

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Take it they knew you was on fab?

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

BM

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Yes more please

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"So I have been on Fabs for a few years on and off before I met my partner and still keep my pro even though she didn't know just for browsing what's out there. On New Year's Eve we spent the night in a hotel to ring in 2018. While chatting to a couple in the bar my partner Helen popped off to the toilet leaving me with our new friends Konrad and Jolita (both polish). While Helen was gone Jolita started to compliment Helen saying she was beautiful and sexy (which I tought was strange). Helen returned and left me feeling kind of awkward. To my surprise Konrad blurts out what we had been talking about leaving me red faced and really awkward. The drinks continued and Jolitas tongue got a little lose when all of a sudden she started talking about uFabswingers.com she spent a good 30 minutes explaining it to Helen and how she had experienced amazing things by using it. Konrad had brought 4 more shots to the table at this point and toasted to getting wasted and slips in " and to me fucking Helen" I being a secret fabs user I had to pretend I was shocked and not turned on instantly at the thought of it ....

"

You've started so continue and complete it

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

More please

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Please keep it up.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

We're waiting lol

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Please carry on mate

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Wind up?

bring it on xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after Konrad had said the un- thinkable an awkward silence fell over the table. With me trying to laugh it off Helen looks at me and says " does that mean Broden gets to fuck you Jolita" my jaw hit the table. On hearing that Jolita asks me to join her at the bar for a shot. Helen urges me with the words "off you go" and with that Jolita starts to lead me to the bar. I am glancing back at the table and see Konrad has made his way into my seat now sitting facing the bar side by side. Jolita and myself take our place at the bar and begin to talk. During the conversation I confess of my secret fabs profile. I had almost forgot about Helen and Konrad as we talked about the experiences of fabswingers (her alot more so than me) as I glance back at our table I notice that it's empty. Jolita assures me that we will just have one more drink and orders two shots of sambucca. We slam them and she suggests we head up to her room to check on Helen and Konrad. The walk to the lift was both nerve racking and exciting. We reached the lift and headed to her floor. She teases me saying "Konrad is very delicate with new lovers" at this stage I am bricking it, Helen is alone with a man I had never met and I didn't know what she was feeling towards the whole situation. We reach the room door and Jolita opens the door with her key card. We walk in and the room is in silence. As we walk further in I see Helen. She is on her knees as Konrad lay back on the bed. Her mouth is full of his thick shaved cock. Her manicured hand is around his ball while the other lay flat on his thick torso. Jolita says hi guys in a soft voice . Helen nearly died when she seen us. All I could tell her was to "continue babe" . Konrad then stands up. He turns Helen so her back was to me and began to undress her. First her tights (her shoes were already off) her dress was removed with ease leaving her standing there with just her bra and knickers. At this stage Jolita is massaging my cock in my jeans and then moves on to undoing my belt buckle. She whispers in my ear "do you like to watch? Me too." Konrad is now fingering Helen as she drapes herself over his thick muscular body. Her legs are slightly spread and I can tell she is enjoying every second of it. Her moans are turning me on more and more and Jolita can tell by how hard I am . She leads me past Helen and Konrad and sits me down on the chair in the room and starts to perform the most amazing blowjob. Konrad at this point takes Helen and gently pushes her on to the bed face first pulling her hips back towards him leaving her pussy widened and ready to be taken. I cannot see her full pussy from my angle but could just see the entry of his fat cock. No bigger than mine but certainly thicker. Konrad is pumping Helen as she looks at me getting my cock sucked. Helen is moaning at this point and making the gasps of pleasure pain as he begins to fuck her harder I notice her hips pushing back onto him as he thrusts. Jolita stops sucking my cock and comes right up to my ear and asks me "if I minded if she played with Helen". I wasn't about to say no at this point and just nodded. Jolita goes to Helen face and begins passionately kissing her. Konrad barks at me ..call her a slut Broden.. Helen your a slut arnt you he says.. I laugh but Helen barks at me know.." Call me a slut Broden"....Jolita is now with her Tits out rubbing Helens clit as Konrad pounds her .... I was at this stage stroking my cock and was being extra careful not to cum hoping Jolita would eventually come back over to me..she duely obliged. She had at this stage taken her tight jeans off and was wearing a pair of pink panties. Pulling them to the side she sits on my cock. She begins riding me clearly extremely turned on by the whole situation. She is kissing me and I can taste Helen from her mouth...Konrad then instructs me to "fuck my wife the way I'm fucking yours". Jolita hops off and goes on her hands and knees facing Helen kissing her as she does it. Helen is getting absolutely pounded I assume Konrad has cum already and just continued because she was dripping and it must of been a good 15 minutes of being fucked from behind .I started to do the same to Jolita .. before I new it I was looking at a man pound my missus while I pounded his equally as hard. Konrad was shouting abuse at Both Jolita and Helen calling them sluts and demanding they be good girls for their masters ( again not usually my thing but Everytime he shouted at them i nearly exploded inside Jolita.. finally I began to cum Jolita telling me to keep it in her as I was telling her this Konrad was telling helen the same pumping her with cum.I came soon afterwards not long but in fairness Konrad had been fucking her much longer.. we all lay there for what seemed like an hour but was probably only five minutes. I held Helens hand as Konrad and Jolita kissed and cuddled. Helen made our excuses and we made our way back to our room... We had breakfast with our new friends and exchanged numbers/ fb ect. Was a massive break through in our relationship and although we haven't spoke about it much since we are at complete ease with each other since ... She just keeps surprising me.

By *ayingthepipeMan  over a year ago

N wales

Love it so so hot!

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic experience, hope there are more!

Thanks for sharing!

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

What an experience

Hot

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More to come ?