FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > He’s turning me into a slut and I’m loving it

He’s turning me into a slut and I’m loving it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs 2 up for fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

My Mr loves me been dirty in public short skirt no knickers no bra flashing my tots and pussy but no one has taken a chance to get sticky fingers what am I doing wrong ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Lincoln

My pussy is smooth wet and glistening, who wants me?

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 10/03/18 01:31:48]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gotta say, I love my misses being slutty for me. Nothing sexier

By *ig rig hullMan  over a year ago

Hull

" My Mr loves me been dirty in public short skirt no knickers no bra flashing my tots and pussy but no one has taken a chance to get sticky fingers what am I doing wrong ??"

Where do you shop again? Hahaha

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Love taking Val to the local pub in see through tops short skirts and no knickers love to catch the local guys taking longer than is polite looks at her boobs one guy came over for a better look so she flashed him. Just love it when she exhibits herself.

By *incsmale71Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Mmmmm what shops freezer cabinet could I slide into you lol x

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

" My Mr loves me been dirty in public short skirt no knickers no bra flashing my tots and pussy but no one has taken a chance to get sticky fingers what am I doing wrong ??"
just give it time hon, believe me some guy will get his fingers wet soon

We love doing this, nice meals with no panties is always such a turn on xx

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Pm us we would love to meet you x

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

OK i know this will be a long queue but she looks worth it, where do I sign up

Use to love doing this with my ex it lead to many filthy events xx

Lincoln

So we go out for a drink in dreessed in short skirt no pants I’m looking around to see if there’s anyone I wouldn’t mind playing with then I see the black guy working behind the bar wouldn’t mind a pice of that I say to my fella knowing he will say go for it

More ???

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Nothing....ur gorgeous pussy will soon have them falling over themselves to dip that honeypot.

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

"So we go out for a drink in dreessed in short skirt no pants I’m looking around to see if there’s anyone I wouldn’t mind playing with then I see the black guy working behind the bar wouldn’t mind a pice of that I say to my fella knowing he will say go for it

More ???"

More please

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Lincoln

So I turn to face the bar and open my legs slightly my fella smiles and says you dirty little slut my pussy twinges yes I am and you love it I say I keep trying to catch the Batman’s eye but it’s bizy and don’t know if he’s seen my pussy or not my fella says he will go to the toilet and look to see what the view is like when he comes back

So I’m sat there legs a bit wider now and I’ve slid down in my seat a bit so my skirt has ridden to show my stocking tops

Ping ping my phone video msg I open it and it’s my fella wanking and telling me what a little slut I am my pussy gives another twitch the video finishes with him saying now show me

More

We do this when we go out the mr loves me wearing very short skater dresses no underwear as they can see up a cutout style top so they can see my tits then he loves lifting it up to show my ass

By *andom692000Man  over a year ago

Boston

I’m local and would get my fingers wet or more

Lincoln

I’m sat there trying to catch the bar mans eye when my fella comes back and says any luck babe ?

No don’t think so he smiles and says you haven’t seen them 3 lads over there watching your every move no I say so is it back or 3 he asks my pussy is starting to twitch even more now so I say I’m just off to the loo

As soon as the door is shut I’ve got my fingers in my wet pussy fucking myself with all four fingers thinking about the black the the three lads god in fucking horny after I cum all over my hand I look up an notice a young women watching me in the mirror in my rush to finger myself I didn’t lock the door fuck it I thought who cares I need some fun so I pull out my phone as said take a pic for me will you please ??

Shall I carry on ??

Definitely. He will be getting more turned on knowing others are enjoying this thread

Keep going

Luton

"I’m sat there trying to catch the bar mans eye when my fella comes back and says any luck babe ?

No don’t think so he smiles and says you haven’t seen them 3 lads over there watching your every move no I say so is it back or 3 he asks my pussy is starting to twitch even more now so I say I’m just off to the loo

As soon as the door is shut I’ve got my fingers in my wet pussy fucking myself with all four fingers thinking about the black the the three lads god in fucking horny after I cum all over my hand I look up an notice a young women watching me in the mirror in my rush to finger myself I didn’t lock the door fuck it I thought who cares I need some fun so I pull out my phone as said take a pic for me will you please ??

Shall I carry on ?? "

Please carry on!!

Wow!!!

All I can say is !!! you are quite welcome to sit on my gear stick.

Lincoln

Just as she's about to take my phone the toilet door swings open and two more girls come in I shut the door wipe my pussy and go to the sink to was my hands the two girl are talking and one of them says did you see that big bald bloke sat on his own I wouldn't mind a bit of that and both of them start giggling I think wounder if that's my fella

Bing bing message where are you? It my fella just cleaning up babe I say and make my way out

As I walk I see the girl I asked to take the pic and she says to her fella that's her he turns and looks at me with a big grin and winks at me I smile and walk back to the table

So what you been doing he says ? so I tell him he smiles and says which you going for then ?

Bit off BBC or 3 young lads or a possible foursome ??

More ??

Luton

"Just as she's about to take my phone the toilet door swings open and two more girls come in I shut the door wipe my pussy and go to the sink to was my hands the two girl are talking and one of them says did you see that big bald bloke sat on his own I wouldn't mind a bit of that and both of them start giggling I think wounder if that's my fella

Bing bing message where are you? It my fella just cleaning up babe I say and make my way out

As I walk I see the girl I asked to take the pic and she says to her fella that's her he turns and looks at me with a big grin and winks at me I smile and walk back to the table

So what you been doing he says ? so I tell him he smiles and says which you going for then ?

Bit off BBC or 3 young lads or a possible foursome ??

More ?? "

More more more

Lincoln

I didn’t tell him about the the two girls or he would of said let’s go for them he really wants to see me eat pussy but I need some cock tonight that can wait

Black I say sorry says my fella black I want some bbc

Ok he says let’s see if you can get some I will go order some food when he asks our table number I will point over to where your sat let’s hope he likes what’s on show

Ok I say I can feel my pussy getting wetter by the second he’s stood in the que and looked to see the view and mouthed wider i part my legs a bit more

Wider again then I notice the 3 lads have all moved around to one side of there table and must have a good view of my pussy

Fuck I’m horny now and want to touch myself so much

More ??

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Luton

More please

More please

yeah definitely more

Yes please

Lincoln

Finally he gets to the till and my bbc is still serving my legs are at about 10-2 on a clock face a quick glance to the 3 lads and I get a thumbs up fuck I want to touch my pissy so much now

I look back at the bar just as my fella is pointing over to where I’m sat I smile as the barman looks over he smiles god I hope he’s seen my pussy

A quick look back to the 3 lads and 1 of them had got his cock out I doesn’t look a bad size from what I can see

Next thing my fella is sitting back down and say you forty little slut that looked so fucking horny and slips a finger in my pussy

Fuck I say I’ve got to go to the loo I pick up the salt grinder

A real slut would use there video I

head for the loo

More ???

Lincoln

I go straight into the cubicle pulling my skirt up as I do remembering to lock the door with 1 leg on the loo I push the grinder into my pussy and come straight away covering the grinder and my hand I lean back on the wall and fuck myself as hard as I can biting my lip so as not to shout out I’m coming again fuck it’s running down my hold ups

Fuck the video I recorded about thirty seconds of me fucking myself then drop my phone in my bag and pound my soaking pussy I come again but this time I can’t keep quiet

Hello are you ok in there comes a voice

More ???

I would love to have you xxx

Luton

"I go straight into the cubicle pulling my skirt up as I do remembering to lock the door with 1 leg on the loo I push the grinder into my pussy and come straight away covering the grinder and my hand I lean back on the wall and fuck myself as hard as I can biting my lip so as not to shout out I’m coming again fuck it’s running down my hold ups

Fuck the video I recorded about thirty seconds of me fucking myself then drop my phone in my bag and pound my soaking pussy I come again but this time I can’t keep quiet

Hello are you ok in there comes a voice

More ??? "

We need more

Lincoln

Yes thanks I say my voice shaking I give it a minute and go out the loo is empty I wash the grinder sort myself out and head for the door my pussy wanting more

As I come out the loo there in front of me is 1 of the lads from the other table

The 1 who had his cock out earlier I smile and he says hi can I just say you've got a fucking lovely pussy I would love to lick it my pussy twitches again

From what I could see that cock of yours doesn't look to bad either I wouldn't mind a go on it sometime

Look at me saying what I want I thought my fella is always telling me to say what I want

How about now then he says my pussy twitches again

More ?

"Yes thanks I say my voice shaking I give it a minute and go out the loo is empty I wash the grinder sort myself out and head for the door my pussy wanting more

As I come out the loo there in front of me is 1 of the lads from the other table

The 1 who had his cock out earlier I smile and he says hi can I just say you've got a fucking lovely pussy I would love to lick it my pussy twitches again

From what I could see that cock of yours doesn't look to bad either I wouldn't mind a go on it sometime

Look at me saying what I want I thought my fella is always telling me to say what I want

How about now then he says my pussy twitches again

More ? "

Yes, more

Lincoln

I think to myself for a second and think he wants me to be a slut so why not I pull him into the disabled toilet lock the door and say on your fucking knees little boy and like my slut pussy now

He drops to his knees and licks away have you got a condom I ask coz I really need some cock right now as he pushes 3 fingers in my wet pussy with his thumb on my clit he slips his other finger up my ass I come in floods

No he says

I get my phone out and film him between my legs hoping I get the action for my fella but I’m so fucking horny I can’t keep the phone still

Stop now and let me see that cock he dose as he’s told and gets it out not bad I say as I drop to my knees and take him in my mouth 1 or 2 sucks and I know he’s going to blow so I pluck away and watch it hit the wall behind me

Thanks I say but if you can’t last very long your no good to me I need more

I leave him in the toilet and go back to my fella

Your smiling like the cat that got the cream he says funny you should say that I say and press send on my phone

Bing bing you best get that I say with a smile

More ????

More and would love to meet up one time for a drink

Would love sticky fingers,how come I never see anything on offer when I go in the pub

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Luton

We need more!!!

Lincoln

You dirty slut he says and kisses me I didn’t think you had it in you

Nor did I I said but I was so horny I needed something

I take a big mouthful of my drink and catch my breath my pussy is still wanting some attention

Just then I see my bbc walking towards us with our food my legs instantly open a bit more

Sharing platter for 2 he say my pussy twitches again

Or more my fella says laughing I go red and drop my knife and fork

Allow me madam he says keeping eye contact with me as he bends down

Then looks straight at my sopping wet pussy and licks his lips

He picks up the knife and see the salt grinder in the top of my bag shit shit shit

He’s going to think Im trying to nick it I thought

What’s that doing in your bag may I ask

I look at my fella and he say tell him the truth

I look back at my bbc he’s picking the grinder out my bag but still looking at my pussy

I can see a very impressive bulge in his trousers as he stands up and brushes my iner thigh

Fuck it I think hear goes

I want to fuck a bbc and by the looks of the bulge in you trousers you want some ?

I used the grinder to fuck myself in the loos tinking it was your cock I’m sorry ok

He starts to smile and looks at my fella for approval and he say she aloud to do what ever she wants I don’t control her

Now finger me I say as I slide forward on my stool 3 fingers please and he dose what time do you finish I say

1130 his reply fuck fuck fuck I think got to be back for the sitter at 12 bollocks

I need to fuck this man

The bar is bizy now and he has to go and serve

We eat our feed finish our drinks and leave

As soon as I get in the car park I lift my skirt lay face down on the bonnet and tell my fella to fuck now he dose and I come with in two trusts

We get in the car and I suck his cock as he drives till he fills my mouth I sit back in my seat put my feet on the dashboard switch the map reading light on and start wanking I take the tour he out the glove box and start to fuck myself with it

He slows down as we come along side a lorry and I give the driver a bit of a sho before I say take me home and fuck this dirty slut now

A lot of this story is true and a lot of it will happen I hope

The End

Luton

What a great story

Lucky couple

Hi, met a new guy who wants the same, no knickers, suspenders, short skirt and possibly no bra. Should be interesting. Long time since I’ve been naughty in public xx

Drop something on the floor and bend forward to pick item up. Don’t bend knees !!! That should work xx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *igger1066Man  over a year ago

bolton

Not having me watching you s

» Add a new message to this topic