FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Small bull invites big bull.

Small bull invites big bull.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, and girls. Here is a story 4 U that took place 15 years ago.

My wife and I were meeting a younger married man on a regular basis, once a week, and sometime twice. Sometimes he would come to our house, occasionally we would go to his, and at other times, when we met in a pub for a drink, Then we would drive to a secluded place, and the young bull who's name was bill, would follow us in his car. Then my wife, who's name was Jane, would both get in the back seat and have sex, while I kept watch, just in case we were disturbed by the boys in blue.

This so far, is to let you peeps know, that my wife was having sex with a younger man quite regularly. Over a period of a year, Bill the bull, was able to get my wife to do things of a sexual nature to him and to her, that she would not do for me. So the story continues with a visit to his house in the next chapter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

please go on

Chapter 2

One Saturday night we were invited to Bills house in Bristol, so that Bills could could get my wife strapped into the swing harness that he had suspended from his bedroom ceiling. And of course my wife was up for it. Because over a period of time, my wife had fallen in love with this younger man, and he was able to persuade my wife to do things, But prior to meeting Bill, all things kinky that I suggested, was a definite NO NO .

So Bill has persuaded my wife in the past, to have anal sex with him. Her excuse not to have anal sex with me was, !!! That my cock was to big. And Bill the bull only had 4 inches. I got to admit, that it was a big turn on, to see my wife being fucked up the ass in all sorts of positions, My favourite position seeing her, being fucked up the ass, !!! was reverse cowgirl, as I could give her oral at the same time. I was so close to his penis going in and out of my wife's ass, I could see her pussy lips opening and closing with every thrust.

Saturday night came, my wife shaved her pussy specially for the occasion, I said to her, why don't you surprise Bill, by not wearing any cloth's under your coat, apart from a bra suspender and stocking. And when he opens the front door, open your coat, and let him see how sexy you are. That should make his eyes pop out of his head. This she done.

Chapter 3 next

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

wow a 4” Bull, that’s something you never hear of

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

"wow a 4” Bull, that’s something you never hear of "

Oh to be 25 years younger and have a forum like Fab singers to educate me that some wives/couples welcome a 2nd but bigger cock into their relationship!

Oh well, you live and learn.

Bill opened the door to invite us in, I was stood directly behind my wife, as Bill was stood there with a smile on his face, my wife had already undone the buttons in the car, and with both hands she opened up the coat exposing herself to him. Just as bill was saying Wow at the sight, Jane walked inside, and threw her arms around Bill, and Bills hands automatically reached around her naked waist, as they started kissing passionately.

My wife was a sucker for a bull shitting and arrogant men, and with him being 7 years younger than her, she was on cloud 9.

Bill led us into the kitchen, where he offered us a drink. The three of us stood talking for a while, with Jane stood right next to bill, and Jane was all touchy and feely, and all her attention on him, on his every word.

After a while of chatting, Bill looks across at me and says, The harness swing is already set up in my bedroom. On previous occasions, about 4 I would say, when we were invited to his house Jane and Bill usually made love on the lounge carpet. and each time they made love, I videoed them, it was very erotic, to get some very close up action of my wife, being penetrated by another man. And when it was transferred from the camera to VHS Jane and I sat in bed watching the video, where she also got sexually aroused watching herself being made love to by Bill.

But tonight, Bill had a surprise for her, waiting in his bedroom, the harness swing.

''Are you ready'' Bill said to Jane, ''Yes she says, I have been looking forward to it all week''. ''Right'' said Bill, ''follow me''. ''Hang on a moment, I need to go to the toilet first''.

While Jane was in the toilet, out of earshot, Bill told me, that he has arranged for dildo Dave to come along.

Or though bill was a charmer and a arrogant bullshitter, he knew how to get a woman sexually excited, even though he only had a 4 inch cock, he could make a woman have multiple orgasms. As a woman will know and tell you, you have to seduce a woman's mind also. Having a big cock, that bounces from knee cap to knee cap, don't automatically make you a great lover guys.

Who is dildo Dave you are thinking, !!! Well, Dildo Dave is a friend of Bills. Bill has told Jane and I about Dave, as Bill and Dildo have been having 3 sums with Bills common law wife, as dildo Dave has a very large cock, hence the nick name.

I told Bill in the past, that I would like to see my wife Jane being fucked by a guy with a big cock. I was hoping that when we first met Bill, that he was going to be well endowed, but sadly, Bill has only got 4 inches. But he makes up for it in other ways.

Just to fill you in folks, Bill has tried to persuade my Mrs, to have a 3 sums with her and dildo Dave, in front of me, as I would, and she would enjoy it, But she has flatly refuse.

So I asked Bill to arrange it, so that dildo Dave came along one night, and tonight was the night.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Bill and I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs talking, while waiting to hear the sound of the downstairs w.c. being flushed. Shortly it was flushed. That meant, we only had a few more moments to talk while Jane washed her hands. In those few moments we had left, Bill informed me, that Dave should be outside about now, waiting for him, to let him in, once we have Jane settled, strapped, and prepared in the swing.

Jane emerged from the toilet, with her coat now removed and hanging over her arm. As Jane walked towards Bill an I standing at the bottom of the stairs, she was now showing off her womanly size 10 curves, in her underwear, suspenders and stocking, her hips were swaying from side to side, like a cat walk model in high heel shoes.

Bill held out his hand to Jane, for her to take a hold of. ''Follow me, you sexy woman'', as he turned and then led her up the stairs, with me, a few steps behind, having the pleasure of seeing my wife's buttocks moving from side to side, with the cord of her skimpy eye patch knickers passing in between the cheeks of her ass, and it was just about covering the lips of her pussy. And my mind was racing ahead, thinking, ! I am going to be videoing, that cute pussy and ass of hers, being penetrated by a couple of cocks.

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

More

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

nice

When all 3 of us were in Bills bedroom, Bill pointed and said to Jane, ''what do you think then Jane'', Pointing to the harness swing, hanging from the ceiling, on the on the opposite side of the bed, away from the window, as not to cast a silhouette upon the window, when it was being used, as I assumed. The swing harness was positioned about a foot or more away from the bed, and at a hight, so that the person giving the oral to the person in the swing, could lye across the bed, or sit on the bed.

Immediately after seeing the swing, my wife grabbed a hold of Bill for an embrace, then in no time at all, she started to proceed to undress him. Shirt first, then she started on, undoing his trousers. My wife was like a woman possessed, trying to remove his trousers, then his boxers. In no time at all, she was on her knees, with his cock in her mouth. and by this time, I had the video camera on, and was recording it.

More to come.

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Loving this so far

Jane was sucking Bill for about 5 minutes, to get him erect, with me videoing a bit of it, then she stands up kisses Bill full on the mouth, Bill then guides her backwards, and she automatically ly's back on the bed, with Jane pulling Bill down on top of her, maintaining mouth to mouth contact. Her hand grabs his erect penis, and is stroking it gently, as she is arching her back, in willingness, as Bills right hand is now trying to remove Jane's knickers. One her knickers are remove, Bill breaks away from the passionate kiss, and moves his attention to her breast, with his lips and tongue, and now his fingers are stimulating her vagina Bill senses that I am moving in close with the camera, for a close up shot, and he shifts position, into a 69 on top of her. Jane is very quick in sticking Bill cock in her mouth, as Bill spreads my wife's legs wide open with both hands, one on each inner thigh, Then with his fingers, he parts her pussy lips exposing the pinkness of her vagina, he inserts both index fingers deeper into her vagina side by side, and he really pulls open her cunt, and I can see right up her tunnel of love, as I am only a foot away with the camera, I can see, and capture how juicy her vagina is. After a few moments videoing, Bill then buries his face between her legs, and start to give her oral.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

They were only in a 69 position, for a short while. As I know that Bill was, and I was also eager, for Bill to get Jane strapped into the harness and blindfolded.

I Have watched Bill in the past, punish my wife's vagina by fisting it. This guy Bill could charm my wife into doing anything. Six months after getting to know him, He now fucks her without a condom, and has even fucked her ass bareback. But tonight he is going to share my wife with his best mate, ! Dildo Dave.

Bill started to proceed to strap Jane in the Harness. Bill demonstrated how to initially get into it. Jane then turned around, and backed herself, into, then onto the seat, This was my cue to start filming again. With Bills help and instructions, Jane was now in the seat suspended from the ceiling at a 135% degrees. He then proceeded to restrain her hands to the support ropes, then her legs were strapped in, with her legs spread wide open. The last item was the blindfold, that he placed over her eyes, that he persuaded to wear, as she was a bit reluctant first of all, to be blindfolded.

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

getting hotter this story,keep it going

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Keep going.

Jane was not strapped into the swing, blindfolded, and her legs were spread wide open, her labia were also agape, exposing the pinkness of her pussy, Jane's juices were were now oozing out of her. Bill inserted the index finger of his right hand into her vagina, just to lubricate it with her pre cum fluids. I knew what was coming next, as I had seen him do it, so many times before. He then inserted his index finger into her rectum, and it slid right in to the hilt. Then her put the finger next to his thumb, into her fanny. It wasn't long then, that he was rapidly finger fucking her g-spot, and ass at the same time. This drove my Mrs wild, even though she was secured into the swing, she still clenched a hold of the harness supports, and arched her back. As moments later, she was grunting and gasping herself to an orgasm.

After Bill Had made her Orgasm, Bill said to Jane, ''stay where you are, I will be back in a moment, I am just going to the toilet, I will be right back''. With that he winked at me. I knew then that, he was going to let in Dildo Dave, who should be outside waiting in his car.

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Keep going

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Waiting for more

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Keep it coming!

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

More please

Thanks guy for positive posts. I will write more when I get a moment to relive the memory. To ladies, it would be nice to read some of your stories. Get writing girls.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

While Bill was out of the room, I had put the camera down on the bedside table, on record pause, I thought that I should keep her stimulated and aroused, for when Bill comes back, So I started kissing my wife, my right hand moved down her naked body, over he stomach, to her very moist pussy, I immediately inserted 2 fingers, pushing them in and out slowly. I was now licking and nibbling her breast at the same time.

Moments later I could hear movement out on the landing, I looked up, and turned my head towards the door, Bill was walking into the room, closely followed by Dave, who was naked already, as it was planned, that he would strip of downstairs, and that he would remain silent, and creep into the bedroom, undetected. Once he is in the room, he was to take over from me, So that Jane would think that it was bill returning.

When Dave came into clear view, I smiled at him, Then invited him, with a nod of my head, to take over from me.

I withdrew from Jane, with her still suspended, secured and blind folded still in the swing, to allow Dave to move in between Jane's thighs. As I moved away, I took a glance at Dave's dangling penis, it made me raise my eye brows, as it looked quite impressive flaccid.

In the matter of seconds Dave was kneeling on the floor between Jane legs, with his mouth sucking and licking away at her fanny. Jane's body shuddered, and she was moaning with pleasure, Was back on the camera, videoing. Bill move in to her left hand side, and he himself, was sucking on her nipples. Here I was stood just a couple of feet away, videoing 2 naked men doing sexual things to my wife, that I found very erotic, most vanilla people would think ! WTF.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Bill the bull .

Was he a little white bull .

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Bill the bull .

Was he a little white bull ."

Tonight matthew....i am going to be tommy steele.

Still a fab story though

Yes Bill was a little white bull, and my name ain't Matthew. I tell thee LOL

"In the matter of seconds Dave was kneeling on the floor between Jane legs, with his mouth sucking and licking away at her fanny. Jane's body shuddered, and she was moaning with pleasure, Was back on the camera, videoing. Bill move in to her left hand side, and he himself, was sucking on her nipples. Here I was stood just a couple of feet away, videoing 2 naked men doing sexual things to my wife, that I found very erotic, most vanilla people would think ! WTF. "
Sorry folks, this section is somewhat crap . as I was a little bit to tipsy, with to much Gin in me.

Anyway.! I was on the video camera at this point, watching 2 guys doing things to my wife, that was giving my brain mixed emotions, that of jealousy and excitement. A great combination of feelings at one time.

Bill was sucking one nipple, and tweaking the other with his fingers, while dildo Dave dived straight down between her legs, and was giving her oral, for a short while. The Dave stands up between her legs, I move in close with the camera, To get a close up view, as I thought Dave was going to slide his big cock into Jane, but instead, I watched him slide a finger into her ass, then one into her fanny. Dave proceeded to finger fuck her 2 holes at the same time, the same as Bill had. I was thinking, Bill has turned my wife into a anal slut, because it brings her to an orgasm, in no time at all.

I was also thinking ! Has my wife twigged yet, that it feels a little different than it normally does, when Bill double finger fucks both her holes. If she has twigged, she ain't letting on.

I pan in on Dave's big cock, that is pointing to 11.00 . I am patiently waiting, to video the moment he inserts his big cock into my wife's vagina.

Jane is brought to another orgasm, Dave withdraws his fingers, from my wife's dripping fanny and ass. He then moves in closer, to positions himself for penal entry. Dave grabs a hold of his cock, pulling it down from 11.00 o'clock, to a 9.00 o'clock angle. His bell end is now pressing up against her pussy lips, he then pushes the bell end of his penis, in between the already opened vagina lips of my wife's pussy, and I watch it slowly disappear all the was in to the hilt. I know my wife can take a very large cock, as I have seen her take the full length of a 12 in dildo, that had a suction cup on the end. I stuck the dildo on the tiles in the shower at home, and watched her fuck herself, by pushing herself back onto it. But this was different, this was actually another mans's large cock going in and out of her. This was flesh, not latex.

Lucky Dave. He sounds like he has a nice big cock, just how big was it as it slid in and out

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

More to follow?

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago