FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging Fun

Dogging Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story of how we met a single male dogger around two years ago.

We loved to go dogging, its how we got introduced into the swinging scene. We met a few couples and one night Mrs H expressed an intrest in meeting a guy. So I trawled the web and found an experienced mature vwe fella that knew a quiet spot and was up for a meet.

On the night mrs H was very nervous, even though we had met a few couples before, she had a glass of wine while she was dressing for the meet, white shirt, black lacy bra, short grey skirt no knickers and black stockings with heels, she looked stunning. Driving there she was still nervous and when we got to the spot she nearly bottled it.

His car was there and we all got out and had a chat, Mrs H seemed to relax and got in the back seat with him, I sat next to her and she was sandwiched between us. I said 'well babe how do you wanna start this?' she responded be spreading her legs showing us her shaven pussy. The dogger leaned right in and said 'now thats a beautiful sight' and slid his hand up her skirt and bagan to finger her now wet pussy as I began to suck and lick her ample tits. After a few miutes of this she moved position and bent over so her head was in his lap and pulled his large cock out of his pants, he was a good 8inches and she put him in her mouth and sucked him hard, much to her suprise he instantly came in her mouth but he said 'dont worry, plenty more where that came from' so she carried on sucking his still hard cock with relish as I licked and fingered her pussy from behind. We then got out of the car and I bent her over the bonnet and slipped my cock into her now soaking pussy, banging it as hard as I could, her juices where running down her leg, she gets very wet in these situations. The guy was watching and stroking his long lengh and I asked her if she would like him to fuck her and she said a long 'yessss' I then asked him if he'd like to fuck my wife, he nodded and slipped on a condom, I gave her a few good hard pumps that made her cry out and slipped my cock out of her swollen cunt. I stood back and let the guy position himself behind her and slowly ease his thick long cock into my wifes tight pussy, she moaned out loud again and clenched her fists as she took his length upto his balls as he stretched her. I stuffed my cock into her mouth and face fucked her because I was worried that she was making too much noise. Once she felt comfortable with him inside her he made slow hard pumps into her and she was loving it, he knew his stuff and fucked her good and squeezed her 34dd tits and tweaked her hard nipples he was enjoying the tightness and the horny view of her sucking me off and her lovely ass. Mrs H was bucking her sexy ass against him and I knew he couldnt hold on and he grunted and came into the condom. It was all to much for me and I spurted my cum into her mouth.

We said our goodbyes and parted, on the drive back home she said that was one of the best fucks of her life and loved every minute of being the centre of attraction. We got home and we fucked again, both cumming good and hard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic