FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best live sex show performance

Best live sex show performance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just want to share a live sex show experience with you all. I was in Amsterdam on a business trip. To cut a long story short, I ended up at a live sex show. Very seedy and a dark dingy place. The stage was empty apart from a low table. A naked man then entered the stage and lay down on the table, his penis quickly becoming erect. A voice from the side of the stage in broken English then asked if any ladies in the audience would like to become part of the show.

A curvy woman put her hand up encouraged by her lady friends. The women bounded up onto the stage and jumped up onto the table. She put her hands under her dress and pulled down her panties, throwing them to one side.

She then spat into the palm of her hand, reached down and moistened the mans penis. Then she squatted over the man, gathered up her dress and lowered down onto it. She bounced for a few minutes, got off and ran back to her seat...her mates cheering the performance. It did not last long but was very erotic!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

years ago i went to a football club fundraising stagshow,when we got to the pub we were first there and i chatted to a nice blonde at the bar,later as the room filled up the show started and the blonde came on and did a full strip!,she then sat on my lap and whispered in my ear "come on then!",i said i was still too soft but she pulled me out into the centre and strip me naked then gave me a blow job!,we then did a session of 69 before i lay on my back and she eased herslf onto my cock and straddled me till i shot my load in her!.

she got up her cunt dripping with my cum and said to the crowd, "he's cum!' and turned to go to the changing rooms,i got up asnd took a bow to the wild cheers,picked up my clothing scatterd round and fled to the changing room where the strippers were and washed my cock and got changed.

i've never enjoyed myself so much!.

well until a special time in chams!,

but thats another story!.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great stripper story. Every guys fantasy!

no condoms ????? you actually shagged a stripper in a live show and didnt play safe ???

WORCESTERSHIRE

"no condoms ????? you actually shagged a stripper in a live show and didnt play safe ???"

it was over 30+ years ago well before aids was heard of even,and i did not go prepared to shag a stripper just thought i was going for a few pints as 20 yrs old with my mates and i ended up getting shagged by the stripper!.

"Just want to share a live sex show experience with you all. I was in Amsterdam on a business trip. To cut a long story short, I ended up at a live sex show. Very seedy and a dark dingy place. The stage was empty apart from a low table. A naked man then entered the stage and lay down on the table, his penis quickly becoming erect. A voice from the side of the stage in broken English then asked if any ladies in the audience would like to become part of the show.

A curvy woman put her hand up encouraged by her lady friends. The women bounded up onto the stage and jumped up onto the table. She put her hands under her dress and pulled down her panties, throwing them to one side.

She then spat into the palm of her hand, reached down and moistened the mans penis. Then she squatted over the man, gathered up her dress and lowered down onto it. She bounced for a few minutes, got off and ran back to her seat...her mates cheering the performance. It did not last long but was very erotic!!! "

Hopefully it won't destroy anyone's enjoyment to know that the women 'volunteers' are planted in the audience. All part of the Amsterdam scene

i want to set up my own site were i can cam fpor guys n shpow my pics ive hundreds does any opne know how i can do dat ??//xxx

a friend in the early nineties pulled a lady in a bar in Amsterdam...after chatting for a while she took him "back to hers". She told him that she was into the musical starlight express and got off on guys roller skating. He stripped naked put a pair of skates on and skated round the room a few times as she undressed and then present herself spread eagled on the table in the middle of the room...he backed up to take a "run up" and as he approached the wall in front of him rose ... and he was back in the club he had left earlier.

"

Hopefully it won't destroy anyone's enjoyment to know that the women 'volunteers' are planted in the audience. All part of the Amsterdam scene "

Nope, group of Brits. Saw them in a bar the following evening.

WORCESTERSHIRE

she must have been bladdered like me at the footy club stag show!.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

well - a few eeks a go i watched a couple of guys fuck my wife in front of an audience at a club - they had a break and did it all over again and i really enjoyed chatting with quite a few of the watchers who thought she put up a fantastic show!!

Sounds like another great performance! The one I saw was short and sweet but an amazing sight. Forever in my mind to recall now and again if you know what I mean lol

manchester

defintiely - the flashbacks are great!! plus she wants to do it again!

Nice. Let us all know how you get on with the performance.

which club...and when are you there next

Chaddy

Great story.

Got to say that the opportunity to perform in front of a real audience on a stage is one of our favourite fantasies.

Having done it a number of times in a swingers club & thoroughly enjoyed the experience we would love to do it live on stage

manchester

"which club...and when are you there next

Chaddy

"

Cupids - Swinton. Hoping to do a similar show maybe around the Xmas period!!!

"well - a few eeks a go i watched a couple of guys fuck my wife in front of an audience at a club - they had a break and did it all over again and i really enjoyed chatting with quite a few of the watchers who thought she put up a fantastic show!!"

Sexy as fuck

manchester

thanks!!!

repeat performance soon!!

» Add a new message to this topic