FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Leave the front door open...

Leave the front door open...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Leave the back door open.

Now, walk through to the kitchen, bend slowly over your kitchen table, spread your legs, pull your silky little knickers down to your thighs, close your eyes and start to play.

You will hear me come in. Hear the door close, and footsteps, as I walk into the room.

Can you feel me, standing behind you? Feel me watching you, feel me getting harder and harder as your fingers slip inside yourself?

How shall I touch you first? A slow caress along your thighs? A lingering kiss on your back? Slowly working down your body, before I taste you? Tease and lick you till your moaning and begging for more.

Scoop your breasts from your top so they press against the smooth, cold wood. My tongue flicking slowly through you, each stroke making you wetter as your pussy swells open and your clit begins to jump.

Your knickers, abandoned at your thighs as you raise your ass up higher, my tongue swirling over it.

Then, I slip inside. Filling you up to bursting.

Long, slow, deep and hard. Each stroke of my silky hot, big hard cock moving deeper inside you.

Each stroke filling you more, fucking you relentlessly. Taking every pleasure from your moist, hot pussy, again and again and again.

I can feel you cumming now, tightening around my thick hot shaft, juices flowing down your thighs as I press ever deeper.

Turning you around, for the first time, you can hardly stand and I push you to your knees.

My tool, slick with your juices presses against your pouting, sensual lips. You open your mouth to receive me and I slip inside as I cum.

Thick, silky cum spurts over your tongue, it drips from your lips, running down your body, splashing over your hard pink nipples. Load after hot creamy load pumping into your moaning mouth.

And when I leave, you will be dripping with me, but your knickers will be wrapped around my still throbbing cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntimatefunMan  over a year ago

south glos

Mmmm very nice thought

Part fantasy, part bucket list

If anyone might like to help with making this a reality...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had similar experience. Read our account of it in the stories section. Fucked by a stranger.

» Add a new message to this topic