FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shopping trip...

Shopping trip...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omsl OP   Man  over a year ago

stone

Such a wonderful day it had been for the two of them, shopping for new dresses and lingerie for her...and what purchases they had made!

It was mid afternoon now and they were on their way back to their lovely hotel, booked especially as a present for her, the day being given over to her for her attention and enjoyment. He'd been working far too much of late and she deserved the time and expenditure. And when they got back to the hotel she would also be receiving the attention she so deserved that had been lacking of late too.

Back at the hotel they couldn't wait to get to their room, kissing and caressing in the lift, both excited by the fun to come. Back in the room he watched in amazement as she slipped into her new purchases...black lace and nylon peephole bra and crotchless panties, incredible; the tightest, shortest most figure hugging deep red dress that showed off her stunning body to magnificent effect; sheer black lace top stockings and devilishly high patent deep red and black tonal effect stilettos, so of the moment and which accentuated her perfect pins. As she stood there before him, hands on hips, a wry smile on her face she looked him in the eye and said 'So, what shall we do...?'

He was just about to answer her with the only intent any decent man could have faced with such an incredible sight when his phone rang. Two minutes later he found himself in the lift, being called out on yet another emergency, and one that certainly couldn't be postponed, whilst she found herself alone in her hotel room, looking like a million dollars and all dressed up with nowhere to go and no one to do.

'Right,' she thought to herself, 'hotel bar it is!'

Ten minutes later with her make up now fully done she strutted into the bar, feeling as hot as she looked, determined to overcome her feelings of dejection in one way or another, probably by getting d*unk as she faced yet another evening alone with him being called out to work. This was supposed to be their special day, set aside especially for some much needed together time. She walked up to the bar, found herself a stool and ordered a glass of wine from the barman, a large one.

As she mulled things over, nursing her wine and browsing her phone, the barman chatted to her in between servings. Young, chiselled and handsome she harbored thoughts she probably shouldn't have, but allowed herself to anyway. 'I think you may have some admirers,' he said to her next time he was between servings, nodding discreetly towards the two businessmen who sat in discussion at a nearby table and who kept looking over to her, frequently.

The next time they looked she caught their eye and smiled back. Both well dressed, well built and with a confident business air about them she found herself thinking thoughts about the two of them also. These new purchases she wore and the excitement she had had quashed earlier had really surfaced some deep needs within her....

One of the businessmen appeared at her shoulder a minute later, 'Might I buy you another?' he asked. Gladly accepting his offer with a smile and a certain look, he then invited her to join him and his associate. As she stepped down from her stool the dark lacy tops of her stocking welts briefly came into view, something that did not go unnoticed in his eyes. They made their way over to his table where they joined his associate and over the next hour they got along like a house on fire, her enjoying their chat and attentions as they shared more drinks together. She hadn't forgotten the barman either and frequently threw glances his way.

Soon she started to feel the effects of the wine, becoming a little tipsy as the conversation gained a flirtatious edge. When the hand of one of her suitors made its way onto her nyloned knee she made no attempt to remove it. As a hand of the other slipped around her waist and began to stroke her body she made no attempt either, then taking it in turns to kiss them unashamedly as she dispensed with her inhibitions and decided that, having been let down by him and his work yet again on this their special day, she was really going to have herself some fun...

As things got a little more heated and their hands began to roam her body she stopped them, necked the remnants of her drink and said boldly to them 'I've got a room upstairs gentlemen and I need to be fucked. Who'd like to join me?'

She received two immediate yes's and saw the look and the wink they gave each other as she stood and made her way across the bar as they downed their drinks and began to follow. She went to the bar, ordered another drink from the barman, tipped him handsomely and then leaned over to whisper to him 'I'm taking those two upstairs to fuck me. I'd like you to join us too.'

'I get off in 10 minutes,' he replied, 'what's your room number?'

'209. And i'll get you off in less than 10 minutes!' she said with a wink and intonation that told him she knew just what she was all about.

As the lift door closed Lady Sue turned to her two businessmen and brazenly began to run each hand over their crotches, rubbing their cocks through their suit trousers, already she could feel them thickening for her. She trembled with excitement as the lift door pinged open and they made their way to her room, hands and mouth immediately upon her as the room door closed behind them.

Mouths and tongues meshed hungrily, hands searched and caressed her stunning body through her tight dress, fondling her breasts through the material, pushing her hem up with their fingers to reveal her lacy stocking tops as they stroked and caressed her nylon clad thighs and the smooth skin that lay beyond. The wine was really loosening her inhibitions now as she sat down in the armchair and opened her stockinged and heeled legs to their aghast gaze. Pulling the hem of her dress higher as she spread her thighs wider still, her hands reached down to her crotchless panties and she spread her pussy lips wide for their gaze, instructing them to strip for her as she rubbed up and down between her already wet lips.

Strip for her they did, removing their suits and clothing, sliding down their boxers and standing naked in front of her. She was in heaven almost as she looked at them, both in good shape, just the kind of build she liked, one with a long slimmish cock, one with a slightly shorter but thicker endowment, oh how she was going to enjoy herself. ''Come here boys,' she beckoned, sitting forward in her chair and taking a cock in each hand as she slowly began to wank and pull on them, feeling them stiffen solidly in her palms. She took it in turn to suck on each of them, hungrily taking each of their cocks between her pink lipsticked lips as she licked, sucked and slurped on one whilst simultaneously wanking the other.

Bringing them closer together she took both cocks in her mouth at once, hungry lady that she was, licking and sucking on their pulsing bell-ends. A sudden knock at the door made the two guys flinch and wonder who it could be, 'It's ok boys,' she said looking up, 'that'll be my friend the barman, he's joining us too.'...

After checking the spyhole the door was opened by one of the naked, erect businessmen and the barman stepped inside to join them, off shift and with more drinks in hand. Lady Sue sat opposite him with her stockinged thighs open, slowly pumping the shaft of the other businessman as she welcomed him, 'Mmmmm! I'm so glad you could join us too. Why don't you come over here and join us?' she said enticingly. What man could resist such an offer, especially from such an incredible looking, sex hungry lady...?

He stripped down to his shorts and Sue gasped in delight at the Adonis like body that lay beneath. She pulled him to her by the waistband of his boxer shorts and began to rub his semi flaccid cock through the soft material sensing with anticipation what lay beneath. As she slowly pulled down the Armani logo'd waistband she gasped noticeably as his cock sprang out over the top, curling her fingers around the thick shaft. 'Oh my goodness, it's so big,' she observed with surprise and delight, 'it's like a fireman's hose in my hand!'

Eagerly she took him in her mouth, sucking him as he grew and grew, the other two stood either side of her, taking it in turns to wank each of their hard cocks while she sucked her barman to full hardness. 'Oh I'm so gonna be fucked by you all,' she mused, slowly wanking, almost disbelievingly, the huge cock of the barman as they all stood around her and gave each other a knowing nod...

She lay back in the chair and lifted her knees, opening her stockinged and fuck-me heeled legs wide as her pussy glistened invitingly before them. They took it in turns licking her, spreading her pussy lips wide through the open split of her crotchless panties, each of their tongues teasing and devouring her as the other two stood either side of the chair whilst she sucked and wanked them simultaneously. Lady Sue's hungry mouth and lipsticked lips sucked on one cock while wanking the other, groaning onto the shaft as she felt her pussy streaming with juice being licked deliciously by whoever may have been between her thighs at the time...she almost didn't care who it was, just as long as they kept licking her rampant pussy...

Oh how she loved this. Oh how she loved the debauched naughtiness of this, seducing two businessmen to get back at her husband, and then being joined by a third handsome, well endowed barman...well that just topped things off for her...and how she really intended to seize the day, give herself to the moment to show them just how horny and naughty she could be...and oh could she be naughty...

She sucked on the thick cocked businessman while pumping the shaft of his colleague, feeling the tongue of the barman teasing and lapping her trickling wet pussy. Switching she took the long cock of the other businessman deep in her mouth, letting him push his length right to the back of her throat until she gagged a little. The barman between her open legs stroked her smooth nylon thighs and lace stocking tops with his hands as be buried his tongue deep in her pussy and teased her budding clit while she ground her crotch against his mouth and face feeling her first climax already beginning to rise.

Pulling the two cocks either side of her face closer to her she pressed them together and took them both in her mouth at the same time, she loved being a greedy girl! Meanwhile the barman's tongue worked it's magic as he pressed the tip between her lips and teased her to ecstasy, her first orgasm rushing through her body as she groaned heavily on the two cocks that filled her mouth, sending vibrations coursing through the shafts of each of her two suitors.

'You,' she said to the thicker cocked businessman, 'I want you to fuck me first,' as the barman moved out of the way and he got between her open thighs. Rubbing the tip of his fat cock up and down between her wet pussy lips she sighed with anticipation, urging him on, 'Yes that's it, put your cock in me and fuck me.' Needing no further encouragement he parted her lips with his thickness and slowly slid into her, stretching her soft wet pussy as she groaned with pleasure at he feeling of his intrusion, and how welcome his intrusion was.

---

Lady Sue lay back and lifted her heeled ankles higher, opened her silky stockinged legs wider and revelled in the sensation of being laid there in the armchair of the hotel room being fucked by three men... a nice thick cock deep inside her and a cock in each hand with which to play. This was meant to be a day of romance with her husband, now it had turned into a scene of debauched lust with three men she hardly knew and had only just met...the perfect day in her book!

'Give it to me,' she urged him as he fucked her, sliding his thick length all the way deep inside her, stretching her and making her gasp with pleasure as she wanked the two cocks in her hand, turning her head from side to side to take each of them in her mouth again and again.

'Your turn now,' she said looking up at the businessman with the long cock whom she was currently sucking on, her voice was somewhat muffled as she said it, her mouth being somewhat full of cock! The thick cocked gut slid out of her and she stood, indicating for her next recruit to sit in the armchair where she had just been. He did so and with his cock pointing up in the air like a flagpole she turned away from him, reached back through her legs, grasped his shaft and then slowly began to lower herself down towards his column of meat.

She rubbed the tip of his cock between her oozing pussy lips, getting it nice and slick before slowly sliding down on him. She gasped as she lowered herself onto his entire length, taking him deep to the hilt inside her as she enveloped him and sat there enjoying the feel of him being so deep inside. She began to raise herself up and down, riding him reverse cowgirl style as he held her by the hips, helping her up and down on his pole. The other two guys stroked her nyloned thighs, licked and sucked on her nipples and all three of them attended to her rampant needs as she rode him like a expert cowboy...

She came, her juices coursing down the sides of his shaft as she found herself bucking and riding on his long hard dick, crying out as she did so, the feeling of three men's hands fondling and exploring her body taking her to new levels of ecstasy. This was sooo much better than what would probably have been a rather vanilla afternoon with her hubby, much as she had been looking forward to it. This however, this was something else...this was where she felt she had found her calling...she was a hotwife, a true hotwife and she was loving it...

---

She raised herself off his long pole, her legs still trembling from her last climax and walked over to the desk. She beckoned the barman over as she bent over and steadied herself on desk looking at herself in the mirror that hung on the wall over it. 'Your turn barman,' she said smiling, bending over a little further and wiggling her sexy ass a little in his direction as she looked him in the eye via the reflection of the mirror, 'come and put that big cock of yours in me...I want you to fuck me from behind while I watch in the mirror.'

She could both feel and see his muscled body behind her, feel the size of his cock as he started to rub the thickness off his length between her dripping wet pussy lips, 'Please, stop teasing me, put it in me, fuck me,' she breathed, almost begging and a tirade of filth spilled from her lips as she felt the full thickness of his cock stretching her wide as he began to push slowly into her from behind.

As he pushed slowly into her, inch by inch by inch, the other two got their phones and began to video her bent over the desk, taking the barman's huge cock deep inside her. Capturing her from either side and with her gasping face reflected in the mirror she was video'd from every angle, pushing back onto the barman's huge bare cock as she played up for the cameras.

'I do hope you're not going to share that with your friends!' she said as she pushed back onto the barman's big cock whilst one of the barman stopped videoing and started pressing buttons on his phone.

'Oh, I'm going to do better than that Sue,' he said, 'in fact you've already been uploaded to Xhamster and Vimeo! There's going to be thousands watching you... there's been 50 already in fact!'

The very thought of it made her push back even harder on the barman's big cock... such a naughty girl...

One of the businessmen sat in the chair where she had been, 'Come and sit on my cock,' she was told.

Willingly she obliged, facing away from him as she lowered herself onto his shaft and began to ride up and down. The other businessman stepped forward, lifting her legs and knees high and wide, the businessman beneath her holding her weight easily. The guy if front of her guided his cock to her tight, already filled pussy, also and began to rub her clit with the tip of his cock.

'Yessss, dvp me you dirty fuckers,' she hissed, groaning loudly as she felt her pussy being stretched wide, two cocks inside her at the same time, pushing in unison, stretching her, fucking her...she was in sheer ecstasy as the barman took his turn to film her taking two cocks at once...what a woman she was!

She came again, screaming with pleasure at the sheer sensation of being filled and taken by two shafts as her juices coursed from her and ran down their shafts and thighs. She could sense they were all getting close now, she knew what she wanted and she dismounted and knelt on the floor as they formed a semi-circle around her. Simultaneously wanking two cocks whilst sucking a third, she rotated between them, hungry for their cocks, ready for their cum.

'You,' she said looking up at one businessman, 'film this for your friends.'

'You,' she said looking up at the other, 'film this and upload it to your videos website.'

'And you,' she said to the barman, reaching up and taking his phone from his hand, keying in a number and then handing it back to him, 'facetime my husband. I want him to see this!'

Having returned to work on yet another unexpected call-out, having had to leave your gorgeous wife back at the hotel on your planned special day together, your phone rings but somewhat strangely it is a facetime call from an unknown number. Tentatively you answer it, having no idea who the number belongs to.

When the line connects and the image comes up on screen your heart misses a beat and then starts racing when you compute the sight in front of you. There, kneeling on the floor of the hotel room you recently left, looking up at you through the lens of your phone, surrounded by three rather large cocks, is your beautiful wife, dressed in the new lingerie you've just bought her.

She is wanking two cocks simultaneously, whilst trying to get her lips further around a huge shaft which fills her mouth. She looks at the camera, looks at you, pulls back and lets the huge shaft slip from her lips, but carries on wanking the other two whilst addressing you (she's good at multi-tasking is Lady Sue!).

'Hello hubby,' she says giving you that look...'well what is a girl to do when you leave her all alone?'

She takes it in turn sucking and wanking each of the three cocks that abound her. 'and just look what i found in the hotel bar...'

'I hope you're enjoying work,' she taunts, 'I know i'm having a fabulous time...'

You're speechless and watch transfixed.

'And now I want you to sit back and watch while I take these three big loads.'

'Boys,' she says looking up at her three naked, erect suitors, 'do your stuff, cum all over my face and breasts.'

You sit and watch, excited and aghast, unable to do anything other than take in the sight before you as three very erect cocks start to be wanked over your beloved wife's beautiful, made-up face and body. Kneeling among them all as they surrounded her with their throbbing meat she hungrily and brazenly licked their balls, and sucked the pulsing tip of their cocks as she helped them wank too with her long fingers and painted nails.

'Come on boys, come for me, come for Lady Sue, let my hubby see just how much you've got for me...'

Your cock lurches in your pants as you watch her unashamedly acting for the cameras knowing what's about to come...literally....

The first businessman with the longer slimmer cock, grunts and begins to groan, his hips shuddering as Sue kneels before him open mouthed, realising he's going to be first to blow.

'Yessss, give it to me, give me your cum...' she hisses and he lets out a gurgling noise as his cock erupts, spattering Sue's face with globs of cum as she revels in it and encourages him to give her more...

The second businessman with the shorter thicker cock then warns he's about to come too. Sue turns and fondles his balls as he wanks his cock over her face, groaning as he hears her gasping for him to cover her in his cum. Her words push him over the edge and though shorter in length his deposit is more noticeable as spurts of cum shoot form the tip of his cock, splashing Sue's chin, dripping onto her breasts, shooting some into her mouth, more across her cheek. 'Yes, all of it, I want all of it,' she gasping as she wanks his cock, trying to empty it of every last drop, sucking and licking the tip as he stands back with quivering thighs.

She turns to the barman and wraps her fingers around his cock, there being enough space there for her to do so in addition to his hand, it being as long as it is, her fingers however will hardly reach around it's girth. She is like a woman possessed, wanking and sucking him, begging him for his cum....'Fuck, yes, baby, give me your big load, cum in my mouth, cum on my face.'

She is wanton, utterly wanton, her face chin and breasts already drip with cum, and yet she still wants more...

'Spunk on me, spunk on me, spuuunnkkk onnnn meeeeee....' she moans, wanking his huge cock with piston like motion.

'Oh fuck yes,' he gasps, 'I'm coming Sue, I'm coming, fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yeeeessssss!!!!'

A huge spurt of cum erupts from his cock and splashes diagonally across Sue's waiting, gasping face, covering her cheek, across her nose, her eyelid with the tail end landing in her previously beautifully coiffured hair. Another huge spurt does the same again, straight across her forehead, already Sue is gasping with delight. Another huge spurt covers her nose and pools in her eye, her nostrils filled with cum, more shoots into her mouth, covering her tongue and oozing from the edges...more and more spurts and splashes and by now she is almost disbelieving of just how much this guy can cum.... If she wasn't there beneath him taking every drop he had to give she'd think it was a special effect.

'Oh....my....life....!!!' she exclaims as the final spurts and drops recede and she squeezes the tip of his cock, a last drop oozing out for her to lick off, which off course she does eagerly. She sits back on her heels, covered splattered and oozing with cum, her face is covered, her mouth is dripping, it runs off her chin, her chest and breasts are covered...she looks like, nay she is, a true cum-loving hotwife.

She looks at you down the lens of the cameraphone, blows you a kiss with spunk-coated lips, 'See what you missed hubs..see what you coulda had...' she says, pushing the three combined loads of thick spunk around her face and into her mouth. She winks at you as the camera starts to pan away and just before the line goes dead you hear her say to her still gasping suitors, 'Round two boys...?'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow amazing got me so hard. Bring on round 2

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic