FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just a night out not out out

Just a night out not out out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incs 2 up for fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

So it’s saturday night and what to do D keeps asking what we are doing ?

He’s been working from home all week and is going stir crazy I know he wants to go out but I’m not bothered

So he says ???? Ok we will go out for a drink where is his next question knowing by my answer what kind of mood I’m in game of pool I might of sorted a meet out

Small town pub a few miles away might mean a bit of flashing and hoping someone takes the bait lol

He’s always saying why don’t I make the 1st move instead of waiting ??

Small town pub it is and we gat in the car not dressed up just my denim skirt (see profile pic ) and a vest top with no bra and a jacket

D was in shorts no boxers ( as always ) and t shirt

I’ve only got small boobs but very sensitive nips one is pierced so on clear view

Off we set and I tell him about my day

No truckers to flash tonight babe he says as I put my feet on the dash

We pull up at the pub and get out the night air sends a chill though me and my nips respond as we walk in there’s no one about D says where we sitting I look around them high stools over there I say ok he say I need the loo gives me £20 and sets off to the loo

A young lad about 28 ish says hi what can I get you just as the door opens and two black guys walk in in shorts and tee shirt

Bing bing my phone sorry I say to the lad behind the bar a pint of larger please and look at my phone it’s a pic off D wanking in the loo near the sinks

It’s just something we do when we go out bit of a dare thing to see who will be the most daring

Anyway I tx him back saying get your own drink you don’t know me

More ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

Please tell more...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Lincoln

Bing bing my phone again it’s D WTF ?? Is the reply

Get your own drink and sit where you can see me the inner slut you keep saying is in me is coming out I think sent

£4.50 please I hear someone say sorry huni I say as D walks past and up to the bar and stands behind the two black guys

I pay the lad and go and I head for the high stools I can feel all of them watching me even the young lad behind the bar and my pussy twitches

As I turns to sit down he says who’s next please they all seem to be in a daise two pints please one of the black guys says

I can see D looking over so I slide down on the stool a little and open my legs he smiles but so dose one of the black guys who taps his mate to tell him as he dose the bar man must of heard him and he looks as well

Shit the young lad say as the pint he is pouring overflows

I smile and consantrate on your job young man the Pub will go bust he goes red and starts the 2nd pint

I picmy phone up and message D is this the iner slut you mean ?

Yes he reply’s good start now show me how much of a slut you real are ??

More ????

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Lincoln

D must of turned the volume down on his phone coz I don’t hear it go off when I had messaged him

He always says to me you can do as you like but there’s 2 conditions 1 I always tell him and don’t go behind his back and I film anything I do on my own

I know he want to see my eat pussy while he fucks me and he also wants us to meet a couple

But he know I want some bbc 3 would be my ideal number but two will do for starters

So I hear D say a pint of carling please mate and look up from my phone the two black guys have sat right oppersite my open legs and D is at the bar talking to the young lad as I look back to the to guys I’m sure there cocks are hanging out of there shorts

I’m sure they are getting bigger so I open my legs more now my hold ups are on full show and so is my pussy I look back at D and him and the young lad are smiling

I look in my bag and find my vape I say to the young lad are you aloud to smoke in hear love before he can answer D say no your only aloud to smoke cocks inside it’s the law I look over to him and him and the young lad are laughing and high fiving the to black guys are too

I grab my phone and my vape and walk outside and sit down the night air hits my nipples and they are like bulits my pussy is so wet now the air makes it twitch I look up and see that D can see me though the window and smile and give him the finger and open my legs as wide as they can go

All of a sudden a vice says sorry for laughing at you I spin round and 1 of the black guys is standing there I snap my legs together I laugh and say it’s ok we chat for a bit and him and his mate are working at a gig down the road and just nipped in for a quick pint

All the time I’m thinking just get your cock out will you just get it out

Sorry someone says I look again did I say that out loud I said ? Yes you did but your only aloud to do that inside that bloke said right I say

Bing bing my phone it’s D are you sucking him off out there ? Don’t forget video it

No I replied I’m going to do then both in front of you if this slut gets her way he loves it when I talk dirty to him and I’m liking this dirty slut life

More ???

By *ong for youMan  over a year ago

around

More please

By *herry Devine XWoman  over a year ago

southampton

more please, what happened next?

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Lincoln

So I walk back into the bar D is still at the bar talking they both look at me and smile knowing D he’s planing something now

The other black guy is looking at me as well I look down and my nips are like chapel hat pegs I pick my glass up and take a drink as I walk to the bar the larger misses my mouth and goses all over my tits

I get to the bar dripping in large and D say I didn’t know it was a wet t shirt compertion tonight Steve and laughted

It’s not but it can be

I get to the bar and he passes me a cloth to dry myself sorry for laughing he says anything you like on the house two black cocks fucking me I think

It’s ok I say I’m alright no he insist anything on me

Ok a bottle of red then I say laughing I glance at D and he’s got a look on his face that says you cheeky fucker

The bar man says ok on 1 condition here we go I thought D has gone and told him all about me

So I say what’s that then ????

More. ????

Don't leave us in suspense

By * and RCouple  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story, would love this to happen to my misses

Lincoln

You pull that stool neara the bar put your feet on the bar and play with yourself

Good choice I hear D say and laugh

Right and anyone can walk in any minute right I’m sure

No one will come in I’m shutting the Pub there’s an outdoor gig down the road and everyone is there

That’s there fault then I point to the black guys they are working there

They are just getting up from the table and heading my way

Sorry to be the party poopers they say but we are on stage in 10 mins they pass me a AAA pass and say come and carry the party on back stage pats me on the bum and slips a finger in my wet pussy my knees go week and I grip the bar and hope for more

But he’s gone

Well says the bar man with a smile on his face a a fair size bulge in his pants

More ???

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Lincoln

Fuck I think you want a dirty slut and I’m loving the attention you best get that door locked and the wine out

I’ve never seen anyone move so fast I turn and grab the stool and pull it up to the bar Steve comes running back undoing his trousers on the way but he goses behind the bar and turns all the outside lights off on the Pub so no one will desturb us he comes from behind the bar in just a t shirt and man for a young boy he sure has got some cock on him

I sat and what about him pointing at D what’s he going to do he’s can sit there and wank coz I’m paying you in wine so it better be good

I thought you cocky little fucker and said if you haven’t cum and got hard again watching me play with myself by the time I finish this bottle

He can fuck me ok I ask pulling my skirt up and my vest top down

Deal he says and starts pulling on that massive cock of his fuck me I want that inside me

Now D has a rule when we meet ppl he won’t meet anyone who is younger than his eldest child 25

But that’s his rule not mine feet on the bar spend my lips with one hand I feel my pussy leak onto the stool 3 fingers straight in I’m so fucking wet right now

Steve is pulling his cock like there’s no tomorrow

D is sat there pulling his cock but not as fast as Steve find me something to fuck I bark at D like what he say in shock I think coz he isn’t use to me taking the lead

Everything is a dilldo I say you just need a good imagination that’s what D always says to me when I send him pussy pics while I’m at work and I’m not fucking anything

He goes behind the bar

More ???

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

Oh you need to finish this now, no leaving us in suspense

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Brilliant can't wait for the next

Woop

Lincoln

So hear I am feet on the bar skirt up top down 3 fingers in my pussy a young barman with the biggest cock I’ve seen in a long time pulling it for all he was worth

I stop pour my self a drink and say to Steve do you drink red wine ? Yes he says have you ever drank it from a women’s pussy as I push the bottle into my wethole

He just shakes his head unable to speak then shoots his load high in the air get on your knees boy and drink from my pussy

He’s there in a second mouth open I pull the bottle out and wine flows out in his mouth over his face I smile and finish what’s left in the bottle and say you’ve only got till I finish this glass to get hard and fuck me or the other bloke gets me

Speaking of D I look to see where he is he’s stood behind the bar with 1 of the hand pull beer pump handles in his hand smiling I’ve always said I would fuck 1 if I ever got the chance

More ???

Yes, more

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

Amazing story

Lincoln

He hand me the handle and walks back from behind the bar Steve is still sat on floor in front of me covered in red wine trying to get the big cock of his hard

D pulls up a stool and says go on then fuck it I smile look at Steve and say will this help you get hard and slowly push it deep inside my wet pussy I see his cock twitch as I pull it all the way out again my pussy makes a slurping sound I look at D he’s wanking slowly and grinding like a cat that’s got the cream

Back in it goes building up some speed then bang I cum in buckets it’s running out of me I look at Steve his hand is a blur on his cock and he says I’m cuming and shoots his second load it hits my tits my belly my legs it’s everywher

I look at D as I finish my drink look at the clock it’s 1130 shit only got the sitter till 12 looks like it’s just you fucking me again then dear

I look at Steve and he’s sat there with his mouth open I smile and say thanks for the wine and can I keep the handle he just nods

I pull my skirt down pull my top up and head for the door hand in hand with D

We get in the car and I push the handle back in my pussy and lean over and take D in my mouth while he try’s to drive after about 5 mins I can’t take it anymore I sit back and pound my pussy to another orgasam just as we pull into our street

The End

Some of this is true some is fantasy will let you decide which

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Fuck me this is good

» Add a new message to this topic